Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
I missed the new episode! I’ve seen that chy is with rosh and Paige (his ex) went to his house then was chasing them in the street and attacked chy 😂
---

I believe he is intersex, he lived for a long time as a girl but then decided he wanted to be a boy after feeling wrong as a girl for a longtime
Thank you, I was confused by some of the comments on tik tok

thealchemistt

It’s ridiculous, but I do praise them settling things the way they have instead of throwing fists on the streets with who knows what involved (weapons)

theGC

VIP Member
Also the excuse she came out with being sleepy is because of her period.. he’s never been like that before?

noseynorris99

So glad there is a thread for these lot!
Cut, Chris & Aggy are meeting up with Becky & her friend tonight for drinks (weird). Tommy has spoken to Chris & told him it’s a set up & Chy will get hurt. Apparently Becky’s friend tried to stab Tommy last night.. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Get ready for it, can’t see this ending well!!! 😂👏🏼
Is this Becky who is in chris live now? 🤣 I have no words for these lot it’s been like a whole new season this week🤣

ImThatGirlxo

For real, better than the soaps this lot! Are you following that Demi? She’s on live going to Chris now 🤣x
I am watching. This is mad man, 4 girls rocking up to Chris' house. The girls & Chris himself seem quite worried about it tbh & I have to admit I'm not into watching people who bully others who clearly aren't able to stick up for themselves. :(x

For real, better than the soaps this lot! Are you following that Demi? She’s on live going to Chris now 🤣x
I'm watching on the Jada girls account. x

Ladadygr

That’s a great write up ❤ Makes things make more sense! There’s another thread on here covering some of these guys, called SteadyGemmm I think. I only just found out Olivia is due to be in court soon for murder, her life has been so sad leading up to this, Gem taking advantage like that was messed up.
What is Olivia’s name?