c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now mally has gone to pick her up rather than ordering an Uber. She needs to deal with her abandonment issues and learn to be independent. Soon she will get pregnant, then again she said she would kill it... Like she has her dog. Or she is going to get jumped and attacked or catch some nasty STI....

Reactions: 4
I have whiplash going back and fourth. Literally can't keep up
Might put a claim in
---
Now mally has gone to pick her up rather than ordering an Uber. She needs to deal with her abandonment issues and learn to be independent. Soon she will get pregnant, then again she said she would kill it... Like she has her dog. Or she is going to get jumped and attacked or catch some nasty STI....
Mally was mad at her last night saying he should have listened and not helped her, he’s stupid.

He also said he can’t stay with her cause she’s talking to someone.. if I was that someone I wouldnt be putting up with him doing all this, she doesn’t care and will be all over him until he gives in

Oh god my heart hurts with the news that Carma is no longer here 😭 Everyone saying Chy is vulnerable but no I’m sorry, CARMA was vulnerable in this situation and she was failed and has now lost her very short life because of an owner who was supposed to love and protect her. It’s so awful 💔

Reactions: 3
I'm due back to work soon after being off for 3 months, due to a broken leg. I have no idea how I'm going to get my sleeping pattern due to the constant car crash that is these guys 🫠 I tried to go to bed early yesterday.. but as usual kicks off at midnight 🤣

• Haha
The grieving face of someone grieving over their dog who they just got out to sleep 🤟🏻
Wondered how long it would take for pro to pop up for some views 🙄

I remember why chylo was taken and he was using that as a promo code for his perfumes!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm due back to work soon after being off for 3 months, due to a broken leg. I have no idea how I'm going to get my sleeping pattern due to the constant car crash that is these guys 🫠 I tried to go to bed early yesterday.. but as usual kicks off at midnight 🤣
I think there’s a simple solution…we all need to quit our jobs, claim benefits, sit on live for hours begging for gifts and cause a bit of drama to get views. That way people are giving us their hard earned money while we do duck all and we get to keep up with the drama.

I hope you and your leg are doing okay and you manage to get back to a decent sleep routine!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think there’s a simple solution…we all need to quit our jobs, claim benefits, sit on live for hours begging for gifts and cause a bit of drama to get views. That way people are giving us their hard earned money while we do duck all and we get to keep up with the drama.

I hope you and your leg are doing okay and you manage to get back to a decent sleep routine!
I’m up for this, I’ll be a character in tattlenation street

Reactions: 1

Thank you! I really don't know how I'm going to get back to real life!

Maybe we should all quit our jobs and become new characters 😆

• Haha
Ohh so chys mum was telling her to go to hers last night while chy was in a hotel. It was literally midnight and her mum was like come here now and chy just kept saying no. There was young kids in the background wide awake. Shelleyanne asked chy about why she said her nan was ill and chy just changed the subject. I have no idea about her mum but how the hell did she let chy get like this in the first place?!

Ohh so chys mum was telling her to go to hers last night while chy was in a hotel. It was literally midnight and her mum was like come here now and chy just kept saying no. There was young kids in the background wide awake. Shelleyanne asked chy about why she said her nan was ill and chy just changed the subject. I have no idea about her mum but how the hell did she let chy get like this in the first place?!
Her mum is an alcoholic and has substance issues, I remember she went live in her mums house and they were lying in bed together, it was 3pm and she couldn’t even string a sentence together, and again, young kids jumping around the house etc. Lots of kids by different fathers, and Chy’s father has 10 different baby mums. She’s never been shown real love by a parent, so I’m not surprised she felt nothing for Carma.
All stems from childhood so she needs serious help but she won’t trust anyone :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her mum is an alcoholic and has substance issues, I remember she went live in her mums house and they were lying in bed together, it was 3pm and she couldn’t even string a sentence together, and again, young kids jumping around the house etc. Lots of kids by different fathers, and Chy’s father has 10 different baby mums. She’s never been shown real love by a parent, so I’m not surprised she felt nothing for Carma.
All stems from childhood so she needs serious help but she won’t trust anyone :(
Okay that makes me sad. As much as I’m disappointed and angry at the whole carma situation, I kind of just want to scoop chy up and look after her. She needs some proper guidance in her life from people that actually care about her and not just themselves and views

Reactions: 7
She could make a killing being a storyline consultant for Eastenders. She wouldn’t even have to try, just sit down with the writers and recite the details of her life the last year.

I worry they are all sleeping/hanging out with her to gain her trust. Then she will do what they want (for money) because she thinks they trust/love her. This is what happened in Rotherham and as I said, to me in the 90’s. I escaped early on (not unscathed but that’s a deep other story) but I never reported them as I was scared and barely knew their details and now years later I worry about how many other girls it happened to. Me and my friend filled out a survey once about what happened to us, after the Rotherham situation came to light they asked women to come forward with information if something had happened to them and we filled it out with everything we knew - hopefully other women did too and the police knew about them. I dunno. But I am afraid for Chy
I have just been on holiday and read- Just A Child by Sammy Woodhouse and Violated by Sarah Wilson. Its about the Rotherham grooming scandal for anyone who doesn’t know. Their stories are so sad especially Sarahs. Great books

• Heart
God anyone see the state of Liv on her live earlier ? Apparently she went to court drunk again and fell over ...this is after having a black eye in the first place! Girl was a mess chipped tooth, bruised face and busted lip and face...

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.