c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so birdman is on live with a police officer who has literally confirmed that Carma hasn’t been put down?

Reactions: 4
This is all such a mess, I’m sure bird man and co have good intensions but I can’t help but think this is all for views/gifts. Why does it need to be done on live? They could’ve gone to the police station off live and posted a recording of the officer confirming Carma is alive? But that doesn’t get you as much attention I guess 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell I’ve missed loads tonight because someone crashed into 4 cars on my street, including mine 😩

I hope they can help karma but from what everyone says only chy could take her so I’m not sure this will have a happy ending that I know we’d all want 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
sorry call me cynical but this could all be done off live.
most people are doing it for the clout and gifts

Chy herself has made mockery of all this RIP CARMA. whether its already been done, or in the next few days, chyanne could of stopped it long ago and showed some kind of fight. She didnt care and the outcome is Carma will be put to sleep, she is a pitbull afterall.

Reactions: 1
gracie said she’d pay for it all
and now there’s a go fund me
absolutely ridiculous i’m sorry
a go fund me isn’t needed
if you need to raise money for funds then you don’t have the money needed to raise the dog leave it to people that can

Reactions: 6
So there’s a guy called bird man? Who has got in contact with the original breeder as she was in his care and they might be able to get her back that way. Let’s hope!

Although whilst these people are trying to save the dog (a lot for clout) chys gone out with mally 🙄

I think they’re being naive to believe the police who are going to want this publicity to go away for now and will say anything
---
Gracie said there now she thought it was just kennel fees of £17.50 a day when she offered to pay 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She’s on the balloons again 🙄
i really don’t see this ending well for her
she quite clearly has a number of issues and these “men” mally , tommy , kris and modeen only want her for the money , the clout and sex.
she won’t engage with professionals due to her past and the way they’ve treated her i get that.

however people on the app have tried to help her whether it be helping her with a business , getting her brand deals , setting up mediation with her mum etc and she doesn’t want to do it.

sadly i really fear for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Ngl I find the petition to get her off tiktok so cringe, they literally never work💀

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell I’ve missed loads tonight because someone crashed into 4 cars on my street, including mine 😩

I hope they can help karma but from what everyone says only chy could take her so I’m not sure this will have a happy ending that I know we’d all want 💔
Oh gosh hope you’re okay GC!

There is no other reason they have jumped on this band wagon. All doing it for clout. The only one that was helping from the start was Jay! None of the others were there offering advice until it’s too late! Maybe they do have good intentions and I hope they do but they could have gone about it a different way.

Reactions: 1
Chy never had any intention in getting the dog, she like the idea of a dog for company but couldn't be arsed to actually look after, just like her abused cats she left to fend for themselves.

Until this girl has a big wake up call which sadly this won't be it she continue this behaviour, she happy to risk everything even her house to bando hop, take smart whips and be passed around like parcel the parcel with different crusty men all for Tiktok.

I think all the guys have used/are using her and even tho his not right head either, Chris did somewhat tell her how it is, she not even bothering with her own family she will end up loosing it a big way, mark my words.

Reactions: 6
I don’t feel sorry for her, that’s not the same thing as saying she’s not safe. She thinks she knows it all and doesn’t listen to anyone. She’s being taken advantage of by all these men who don’t give a tit about her: she has no adults (apart from professionals who she doesn’t trust) in her life who do care about her and want the best for her. She will make bad decisions and bad things will happen to her, this is what happens when you don’t have a proper family, you become dysfunctional. It’s also why care leavers have social workers for a longer period of time. If she doesn’t get free of this lot she will end up a drug addict with an even worse life.
Yea I feel the same.
Chy never had any intention in getting the dog, she like the idea of a dog for company but couldn't be arsed to actually look after, just like her abused cats she left to fend for themselves.

Until this girl has a big wake up call which sadly this won't be it she continue this behaviour, she happy to risk everything even her house to bando hop, take smart whips and be passed around like parcel the parcel with different crusty men all for Tiktok.

I think all the guys have used/are using her and even tho his not right head either, Chris did somewhat tell her how it is, she not even bothering with her own family she will end up loosing it a big way, mark my words.
Yes, although I feel sad for her situation in the past, she's being offered enough support to get out of it & that's much more than some are offered, so yes I feel sad for her past situation but I've lost sympathy now. She could have really got help from the professionals who took their time & resources to intervene & offer help. That is like gold dust at the moment & she's turned her back on it. Unfortunately now the only way is to hit rock bottom & she may or may not come back from that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.