c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
liv is very troubled etc however she isn’t silly.
her kids enable her way too much.
pinky was helping her etc but i think there’s only so much you can do for someone

Reactions: 3
What does chy see in chris .like when hes got his hat and stuff of .he looks vile

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Something must have happened to Liv. Pinky was on live last week saying she’s done with trying to help her and wants nothing to do with her but she’s just been on now upset and saying people are going to be blocked by asking about Zion (Livs dog) and saying dogs can be replaced but humans can’t be??? And people saying they hope Liv pulls through. The live ended before I could see much but it doesn’t sound good, I think she’s in hospital or something 😔 I wonder if Livs mods still stand by their enabling now!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Something must have happened to Liv. Pinky was on live last week saying she’s done with trying to help her and wants nothing to do with her but she’s just been on now upset and saying people are going to be blocked by asking about Zion (Livs dog) and saying dogs can be replaced but humans can’t be??? And people saying they hope Liv pulls through. The live ended before I could see much but it doesn’t sound good, I think she’s in hospital or something 😔 I wonder if Livs mods still stand by their enabling now!!!
Some kind of accident apparently, nowt to.do with drugs. But fk knows

That’s awful I hope she is ok, she has been a mess these last few months. I feel sorry for the girl tbh, she was raised by addicts and never really had a chance in life.

I’ve reported my comment and asked them to delete. I don’t want to circulate anything not true :(

praying Liv is ok ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
I think the fire might be true because pinky said humans are more important than dogs basically and I’ve seen comments on tiktok saying poor Zion didn’t make it 😭 there are other comments saying car accident but if that were true then pinky wouldn’t said what she did about dogs because a dog wouldn’t have been in a car with Liv but he would have been in the house with her and so it sounds like fire might be the case. Either way it’s so awful 😢 💔

• Sad
Just seen a vid of pinky asking rosh when he last spoke to her. He said Tuesday, so the claims could be true.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.