Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
gemma is such a fucking weirdo, why are her only friends 18 its fucking weird she isn't right in the head, she's a wrongen

chyanne knows what's she's doing she's an attention whore and everyone jumps onto that topic like a bad rash for some clout she went with that guy for balloons and clearly stayed with him and ditched her boyfriend ! embarrassing !

Reactions: 5

Polkadotdragon

She'd be parading the dog around if she got her back to prove a point, that dog is definitely a pitbull, you can keep a pitbull legally but theres very strict rules and there's no way she'd stick to them, she deserves a decent home with someone who can handle the breed.

• Heart
I was debating weather to make a thread on these omg where do I start!!

clearly they all have issues all from rough backgrounds, they all do it for clout I mean its obvious at this point..

cbaby (chyanne) is an attentions seeker but she's 18 what do u expect she's young and niave

imake muscle aka Tommy aka Liam aka wallad whatever his name is wrong for having business with an 18 year old end of its disgusting yes its legal but its just not right ! he's clearly not right admitted to punching Olivia (Leyla) which is fucked up why even admit it he's fresh out prison for something he admitted

when they all go live its really cringe especially when people licking Olivias ass its strange people want to be so buddy buddy with her when if you do a google search u can see she is very dangerous...

Flyonthewallxo

Horrible situation and chy knew what was going in, used the account knowing people would click her live thinking it was liv...vile and calculated behaviour

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Oh dear, she is back on live and clearly doesn’t understand the gravity of the situation. Given that karma has attacked other dogs in the past, if the tests come back and she is determined to be a pitbull, she’s getting put down!!

• Sad

_uwu_

Chatty Member
I’ve seen a lot of people blaming Chy for Mo getting arrested, but I honestly don’t see how it was her fault tbf.
She was out with J and mo hunted them down and just turned up, he wasn’t invited there. He then proceeded to get up in peoples faces, running in and out of the building screaming and shouting about lobsters, shouting allah akbar in the streets. It was all him and Chy wasn’t even there for half of it. Getting arrested was all on him imo.
This is true, but all of his non tiktok friends warned him about even meeting up with her a few weeks ago, saying she is trouble regardless of the “clout”, and look where it’s got him 😅
He’s another unstable idiot who loves attention and views and Chy kept saying the staff “touched her” to Mo which was winding him up even more, both as bad as each other and both deserve a wake up call!
I honestly feel so sorry for the staff, a bunch of their sheep have been on Google and given them bad reviews when they were so calm and genuinely looked scared when that idiot was screaming in their face. All because Chy wouldn’t pay for her meal and Mo saw an opportunity to get views off it.

noseynorris99

I wish this thread was more active ahahaha chyanne is all over the place but I can’t stop watching 😂
Same I’m surprised she isn’t 50 threads deep in tattle but now & what a car crash lastnight was 🤦🏻‍♀️ Did you see that weird bloke she pulled the “drake from wish” 😂 he was very strange

• Haha

nohopefletcher

Chatty Member
Chyanne is very calculated and knows what she’s doing I’m not saying that. She’s not vulnerable but posting videos about domestic abuse every time Chris leaves is disgusting she also try’s to get him worked up so then she can go live while he’s mad and get views when she’s got the views she then acts like nothings happened

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
I think its because it’s literally just the same shit every day 🤣

Fine with kris, they have an argument, she kicks him out/he kicks her out, back together 2 hrs later … it’s only entertaining when you’re actually watching the lives 🤣

Last night was a shambles - LOL

theGC

VIP Member
A video just come on my FYI with cydney and mylan.. she’s pregnant again with a married man’s baby 🙃

• Wow

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
This live is really uncomfortable to watch tbh. Chy seems completely out of it ngl, it’s like she wants to leave but is too drugged up to figure out where her suitcase is or where her stuff is. She’s bleeding all over her clothes and bed because she didn’t even remember to put a tampon in….

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Chy just seems to be that girl who cannot live without male attention and sees giving sex as her identity to be liked, that’s why she ditches her mates when a guy is around. A lot of girls who have been abused go through this and it does make them vulnerable and unsafe. She seems to be emotionally dependent on Modeen who is such a mess he can’t possibly have her best interests. I keep seeing videos of her backing guys into a corner being all over them (Mally and Tommy) and they are saying no, stop and she thinks it’s funny and it makes her try harder. The guys shouldn’t really keep hanging around her either cos they won’t even show on camera that they like her in that way, they will only do things with her off camera. I know she thinks she’s in control but she’s not, she’s passing herself round a group of guys and in 10 years time she will feel absolutely terrible about it and often the way people escape the shame is with substances. If she carries on she will end up like CLA
---
Edited I am not saying it’s shameful for women to sleep around but in reality, it will make her feel ashamed inside herself also this kind of validation searching is destructive as nothing is ever enough so you keep going further and further to find it
This. She just wants to be wanted.
Last night was just mad. J ended up kicking her out. I have no idea what happened to chy

lozza96

VIP Member
Shanai isnt exactly the best either .i was watchibg her live and she was been so vile when talking about ella .didnt even know it was the same ella .ive followed ella for ages and then next shes getting involved in shaini /jordz drama 😆

plinky2

VIP Member
This sounds exactly like me.
I went through an awful breakup and went on the rebound.
I thought the only way that I could ever get anyone to want me was by sleeping with them, literally thought that was all I had going for me.
Every weekend I’d be chasing someone new just to try feel some sort of validation and to feel wanted.
It was actually a really bad time in my life looking back at it and 9/10 times after I’d slept with someone it would go no further and I’d end up feeling ashamed and annoyed at myself for being so “easy”
However fast forward 8 years and I a married to a wonderful man who treats me like a queen ❤. I do feel for Chy in that respect as I think she does just want to be loved.
The problem is she’s living it out on social media.
There should be no shame in it really no one judges men or calls them easy for sleeping with loads of women. Difference is often the reasons men and women do it. Men do it to just have sex, come and get an ego boost. Women in this situation like Chy are vulnerable cos they want someone to love them and think sex = love.

If Chy really was a boss bitch in control of it all she wouldn’t have attached herself to this group of losers she would be out dating normal men who at least wash themselves.