c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t think him and his baby mum are together.
she originally posted a video with bruises on her and accused of him of dv.
she deleted the video and her friends kept saying she’ll upload and speak on it when she’s ready.
a few days ago she uploaded a video basically confirming the daughter and it was captioned something like “things aren’t always what they seem”
as soon as he posted that aggy announced he was taking a tiktok break. he came back i think a day or two later posting with his daughter
I like aggy but it came across to me like he had a kid wasn't involved in the kids life and then as soon as everyone found out about the baby he suddenly had some involvement

Reactions: 2
i’m still undecided on aggy tbh but i agree. it only just seems as if he is now deciding to step
up.

makes me laugh that his first priority after being stabbed was to go live… not everything needs to be on tiktok but then i guess you can’t get gifts.

i’m still undecided on aggy tbh but i agree. it only just seems as if he is now deciding to step
up.

makes me laugh that his first priority after being stabbed was to go live… not everything needs to be on tiktok but then i guess you can’t get gifts.
Exactly my thoughts too shouldn't he have phoned his mum and told her. I don't condone violence at all but I think he's milking this whole situation he's already home

up.

Bens been set up as well .also the baby looks like a newborn ?

Exactly my thoughts too shouldn't he have phoned his mum and told her. I don't condone violence at all but I think he's milking this whole situation he's already home
he is 100% milking it. , i caught a little bit of his live and the gifts were rolling in
picture of his wound is only available on his snapchat…. and a storytime will be coming later today 🙄

he is 100% milking it. , i caught a little bit of his live and the gifts were rolling in
picture of his wound is only available on his snapchat…. and a storytime will be coming later today 🙄
He showed his wound to everyone on tiktok live

I wish this thread was more active ahahaha chyanne is all over the place but I can’t stop watching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish this thread was more active ahahaha chyanne is all over the place but I can’t stop watching 😂
Same I’m surprised she isn’t 50 threads deep in tattle but now & what a car crash lastnight was 🤦🏻‍♀️ Did you see that weird bloke she pulled the “drake from wish” 😂 he was very strange

• Haha
I’m surprise it’s not more active especially considering how many views she gets and the drama she gets involved with.

on that note she back with Chris who all of sudden when she seem to be coping without him was back in her life, I think he lost his hostel as he been at hers for a month now and refuse to allow her to go to his!

I feel like I’m so grown to be watching her on tiktok but she kicked Chris out yesterday and he climbed into her garden, shouting. And then after that she posted with him in the house. I wish she would let go of him and Tommy and find other guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel like I’m so grown to be watching her on tiktok but she kicked Chris out yesterday and he climbed into her garden, shouting. And then after that she posted with him in the house. I wish she would let go of him and Tommy and find other guys!
Did she 😭😀 rather it's for show or he really is homeless!

Have you seen the guys who sniff around her, not any better imo.

Tommy I don't think is as bad Chris but only just.

He's just getting her back for the amount of times she stopped at his and wouldn't leave

When you live in a hostel, haven’t you got to sign in and stay there a certain amount of nights? He hasn’t been home in ages so surely that means he’s lost his room?
This girl needs to stop hostel hopping between these lads. It’s boring and outdated, get some new content girl!

Reactions: 3
When you live in a hostel, haven’t you got to sign in and stay there a certain amount of nights? He hasn’t been home in ages so surely that means he’s lost his room?
This girl needs to stop hostel hopping between these lads. It’s boring and outdated, get some new content girl!
His one is more like a shared house so it may be a bit more relaxed as he went back the other day to pick up clothes and all his things are still in there.
The problem with her and Chris is they overdo it, why can’t he stay at hers a week and then go home? They have to live in each other’s pockets and that’s why it gets so toxic.

Tommy I don't think is as bad Chris but only just.
Yeah the drake wannabe and the new guy mally who just wants clout from them so embarrassing lol.
Tommy was terrible but for different reasons. He loved having power to just throw her out and call Chris saying he’s sending her back after using her for ‘content’ as he calls it. Then he constantly comes back around even when she’s moved on, doing lives with Chris or requesting to join hers then when she was having drama with Chris at her house, of course he joined saying he’ll come through Chris out, commenting “hey beautiful” every time she’s live, he clearly wants her back and would no doubt mistreat her again when he gets bored, he’s just an attention seeker. Although I do think the three of them thrive off drama and creating it for views so it could all be set up, who knows. But they seem genuinely toxic and dysfunctional as opposed to planning it, if that makes sense? Like Jeremy Kyle contestants!

Last edited:
theyre all scumbag chavs imagine this ben guy is baiting out this girls address to 600 people and she has a kid in her house? are you gunna go that low and him clearly lying saying lies about her to get people annoyed idk who these people think thy are

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.