By_gemmabosanko #9 The Hunger Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve not even disguised her private number plate. Struggling to let go of that maiden name ain’t she

Reactions: 1
From the photos she takes I expected it to be bigger. It’s a pretty house but just very different to how she portrays it.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me that thinks the price is really high for the size of it and its location? It last sold in 2019 for £160,000 and a £200,000 increase in 5 years seems an awful lot.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is it just me that thinks the price is really high for the size of it and its location? It last sold in 2019 for £160,000 and a £200,000 increase in 5 years seems an awful lot.
Eucalyptus stems everywhere must treble the value 🍃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No, not just you. Everyone was shocked at the price tag when it first went up for sale. The fact it’s still for sale tells you it’s way overpriced, and totally different to her photos. It’s so small!

Reactions: 11
No, not just you. Everyone was shocked at the price tag when it first went up for sale. The fact it’s still for sale tells you it’s way overpriced, and totally different to her photos. It’s so small!
Wait until she has to drop the price when it doesn't shift

Reactions: 2
Why on earth would you ask someone to film you coming out with your coat on a coffee in hand of a train station? Does she think she’s famous or something? I noticed she hasn’t posted the sound of her talking when she’s giving her talk

She thinks she’s the female Stephen Bartlett, delusional much! When she mentioned giving a talk I imagined her on a podium holding court but actually it’s part of a relaxed looking group presentation/chat. Just like going to the Bahamas was a bog standard cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My daughter is in wicked west end at the mo. and to be fair she says they know people do this and it’s seen as a good thing. But I still think Gemma’s a dick.

• Haha
Why is she filtering the life out of her New York pics and making them dull as duck

This is legit the most colourful photo I've ever seen her post 🤣🙄....also....how has she got a full face of make up under a sodding face mask! Gemma Bonkers let alone Bosanko 😵💫
---
This is legit the most colourful photo I've ever seen her post 🤣🙄....also....how has she got a full face of make up under a sodding face mask! Gemma Bonkers let alone Bosanko 😵💫

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---
Looks like she’s about to play Elphaba on broadway.

• Haha
IMG_1290.png

“Vast majority of the last 20 years!” 🤣🤣🤣 so you didnae work at a nuclear power plant naw! Lives in cloud cuckoo land

• Haha
Reactions: 19