Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Globetrotter

I love yoga, can't say I'm very good at it, but I'd be pissed off If I'd gone to a retreat for £400+ and someone other than the leader was filming, you're supposed to be letting yourself be in the moment, not everything's got to be an ad or prove how amazing u think u are 🤪

Reactions: 7

zetta buttons

VIP Member
I hadn’t even noticed that but when pointed out it looks ridiculous doesn’t it?
She probably wouldn’t need to be snug hiding under a blanket if she didn’t wear a spit through silky skirt, dickhead.
I wouldn’t say 16 degrees (where she is- I’m further north on the other side and it’s 20) means you need a blanket. She’s hinting that she’s so teeny and so thin she feels the cold at anything less than 25.

Fuck off you triggering twat.

Of all the weird behaviours we've seen today's must be the most disturbing - who eats dry crumpets?! I don't care if she's having them with soup, how is there not even a scrap of butter on that crumpets?!

Globetrotter

She's got a lovely figure but jeezus that face 🫣🤣 least husband has made a bit of an effort, if she'd have been there with gym f* buddy he'd have just been in his trackies 🤣

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Her form is horrendous. For them to be using that to advertise/inform is hilarious. She either needs a barbell on her back to do split squats or dumbbells in her hands. There is no rational reason to hold the barbell in the crook of her elbows!
just yet more proof that her weight loss is just because of her extremely restricted diet and nothing else.
Did anyone see the story, possibly yesterday, of her working out with JD? I think she must do it every day with him. And cult members are mentioning group calls with jd AND Gemma so she’s well in with the cult now, deputy leader 😂

• Heart

GossipgalK8

Nice to see Andrew having a better time with Gemma’s twin than he ever appears to have with her
He let loose, never seen this side of him, he's usually kept on such a tight leash by Gem, its good to see he actually has a personality that's not "Gemma Bosankos husband"

kelly123

VIP Member
So I'm as far south of the UK as you can go and it's bloody freezing so must be baltic as far north as she is... yet here she is being absolutely cringe in her swimwear/underwear with the DJ young enough to be her kid!

She's so embarrassing 😳
Just why would you pose in your swimming costume next to a nobody child DJ 🤣

• Haha

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
You don’t go from Ralph Lauren and Ted baker to Zadig&Voltaire & Sandro Paris within 6 months 😂😂
I’ve got my own business and I keep my expensive shopping habits to myself as it isn’t suitable in this current financial climate.
This doesn’t fit her wholesome housewife aesthetic she’s been cultivating for the past 5+ years and seeing as she uses her insta to affiliate link everything possible, I’m surprised she made the poor judgement to share this shopping trip haul, especially when she’s all about marketing with her work and herself.
I think she’s going to lose fans & income if she carries on like this.

Reactions: 6

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She seems to have totally dropped those boot camps she used to do in what looked like a village hall. It’s all the fancy gym miles away now. She’s such an unhealthy person in everything she’s does. Under eating and over exercising just for the attention of JD, the cult members and random strangers online

Reactions: 6