Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Munkie

The pic of Olivia in her bikini… is she fucking stupid?!
Yep, I never comment on her thread here but that pic is too far, she needs to set up a private insta for family if she wants to share that kind of pic.
I assume Olivia gave consent??
I thought Andrew working in a school, surely he's been trained in safeguarding of children?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Theboredone

She looks like she's going to the Oscars every night.... He looks like he's going down the pub with the lads 🤣🤣

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
“She’s cute, even if she won’t smile”.

Oh I wonder if that’s anything to do with seeing her mum and auntie with their jaws clamped firmly shut? I noticed a photographer shared some pics the other day of her sister, wife and daughter - lovely natural pics of big smiles. Her sister only posted the ones where her mouth was shut 🥴

• Haha

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
She looks like death! Her monster munch hand is orange 🫣😂
What a weekend of showing off she’s done. Hundreds of pounds worth of nightie dresses yesterday and hundreds of pounds worth of skincare today. What a bellend
Her hands look grim! Imagine flaunting all that money on clothes and skin care, trying to portray a certain aesthetic and thinking you’re hot shit when your grotty tanned hands look like that! Not a classy look gem!

Reactions: 12

Emslou22

Not only does she do all of her “workouts” with her hair down, she even puts in her clip in hair extensions for the gym !!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Who is putting hair extensions in and wafting round their house in a cream dress when working from home? She must take a load of outfit photos on a weekend and scatter them through the week. I absolutely do not accept that she's sat at home dressed like that
When I wfh I’m wearing pyjamas and not brushing my hair 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
So she's gone from baking Santa cookies to teeny silk dresses and posed photos from behind for Olivia in 5 months

Reactions: 11

yeoooo

I can never understand where her protein (sorry protien) figures come from, that Pitta/ pizza thing- 54g for some scabby chunks of chicken? An average chicken breast is about 30g protein? Unless she's putting protein powder in her tzatziki(?) sauce 😂. I did a high protein diet for a bit and could never get anywhere close to what I needed, really doubt Gemma actually manages to on her small calories, feel like she's fibbing for the grid so everyone marvels at how well she does getting protein in every day 🥱
She once put a sw recipe on and I trIed to make it as it looked decent (years ago) and nothing added up at all, she said it was 5-6 syns or something but it was gonna be ridiculously high per portion when i looked at how many syns were in the ingredients! 🤥
I can tell you where she gets her protein from…eh JD ;)

• Haha
  • Sick

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Aye, bet you have JD 😉

Pose on rinse and repeat.View attachment 2919974
I can’t help but smile every time I see her posing in this room knowing what we now know from her house floorplan on rightmove 🤭 seriously who can be arsed to fuss about selecting the right outfit (particularly the leggings that show your fanny) put a full face of makeup, style hair, drag a full length mirror around your house, prop it up against your desk, pull stupid poses and take loads of photos, carefully edit them all to show off your life as being amazing! It’s boring af

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Is it just me that thinks the price is really high for the size of it and its location? It last sold in 2019 for £160,000 and a £200,000 increase in 5 years seems an awful lot.
No, not just you. Everyone was shocked at the price tag when it first went up for sale. The fact it’s still for sale tells you it’s way overpriced, and totally different to her photos. It’s so small!

Sozhun

VIP Member
Nice to see Andrew having a better time with Gemma’s twin than he ever appears to have with her

• Haha

tealover

Chatty Member
I've never seen Dubai look as shit. The filters make it look dull and dreary instead of the fun, vibrant place it is. It's super hot at this time of year but it looks like it's overcast and grey in all her pics

Reactions: 10

mojo-jojo

That all saints set was £300. I usually don’t mind Gemma but this shopping haul is so far removed from reality. That’s £2k+ of clothes. I’m sure she earned a decent wage however dropping this amount on clothes is still bordering on obscene given the state of the economy and the cost of living crisis.
I’m guessing she’s getting a hefty discount for promoting the personal shopper service or she’s not buying all of these items.
I finds Gemma as insufferable as the rest, but really it’s her business what she spends her money on. The cost of living crisis is not her responsibility. If people are struggling and don’t want to see people buying expensive things then unfollow. Don’t expect people to modify their lifestyle because not everyone can afford to buy things. Gemma has never been an account to showcase affordable fashion so people shouldn’t expect it. Obscene or not, she can clearly afford to spend that much on clothes and she’s not taking anything away from anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 10