Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her food photos are so fake looking.Even the most high end food pics have a genuine, just come out of the oven look. No photo EVER has a perfectly clean surround like hers do. It looks like fake food, stone cold and completely lacking in anything that would make you want to eat it 🤢
I reckon she transfers it to a clean pot/pan once it’s cooked. Who could be arsed! Bet Olivia & Andrew are always eating cold food!

Reactions: 10

MagpieTree

I understand that young girls want to dress that way to emulate the women they see in the media, but there's no need to share pictures like that with the world. She's 13, that bikini picture is so inappropriate and she needs to remove it before it falls into the wrong hands.

Dummyfingers

Oh my word, Gemma is dressed for “Dubai nights”, her husband is dressed for a chilled holiday wander. There’s extra then there is Gemma!
Also, really surprised they went to the mall in clothes that were clearly not appropriate for the local culture! Money obviously doesn’t buy class, but we knew that already!🙈

Runforestrun

VIP Member
All she’s managed to do so far is make Dubai look dull, drab and almost black and white with her stupid filter!

Paige7

VIP Member
And wearing a strapless dress to the mall 🙄 I know plenty of people don’t cover up these days but i still think out of respect when in public areas like the mall you should

Reactions: 9

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
Not only does she do all of her “workouts” with her hair down, she even puts in her clip in hair extensions for the gym !!!! 😂
Honestly this kills me every time I see it. I do not understand how people can workout and care what they look like, I look like a beetroot that has been in a swimming pool because u have worked out not just starved myself.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Tbh split squats are generally done notoriously badly. Body weight only until form is ok. People’s egos will lead to injury.

She looks like a fucking bellend.

cill2019

VIP Member
Imagine filtering everything so much that you completely change the colour of your home!
Why would you want to filter your pictures so much you look like you have a vase of dead flowers in your kitchen?!

The white shoes 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Olivia’s bikini shot 😳😳
What is she on?

zetta buttons

VIP Member
This literally gives me the ick! Imagine being so desperate and thirsty about your looks, you go to the gym in drag queen makeup and blow dried hair down your face and back 🤢
There’s someone like her who’s just arrived at my (cheap and cheerful) gym. She brings her partner who films her (and obviously the rest of us) bad form and eye fucking herself in the mirror.

The other day she was getting such bad looks from some lovely lady who was dressed normally but was obviously hating potentially being filmed too. I was mentally sewing a voodoo doll. She’ll soon realise that no one gives a fuck if she rocks up looking like a plastic doll because people are there to train (or in my case, regret my life choices because everything feels so hard).

• Haha
Reactions: 8