Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robbie09

VIP Member
The state of Andrews bitten nails in that pic she’s shared on her stories? Yuk. Are those bitten down nails through stress and other issues I wonder

Reactions: 1

#aff

Chatty Member
They’ve not even disguised her private number plate. Struggling to let go of that maiden name ain’t she

walterisback

Chatty Member
My thoughts too, seems to be going that way.
Concerned by her stupidity with the posed shots of her teen daughter for a public profile. The lass can't be wired up right if she thinks it's a good idea to post bikini shots and it's content that her followers won't want to see, well all except the ones who follow for the wrong reason, terrifying thinking about it.
What’s even more worrying is that I can see her using Olivia to channel her own products from Hut or whoever owns her and not even letting her daughter build her own profile and promote age appropriate products.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
CB latest grid could almost be Gem at her yoga retreat 🤣
Love to see her do Gem at the gym, hair down getting in the way, lifting nothing but the peace sign in a matching too tight gym set and then driving back home for a few crumbs of muesli on a spoonful of yoghurt 🤣
Even more ridiculous than her having her hair down at the gym is the fact that it’s one of those halo hair extension things!

• Haha

GossipgalK8

He's wearing flip flops on the sand because it will literally be red hot, Gemma goes bare foot....all for the gram eh lol

Ttennebl

So the lady that’s made the 14th birthday cakes business is to make bespoke wedding cakes…

what is wrong with this woman?! 🤦🏽‍♀️