Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
This literally gives me the ick! Imagine being so desperate and thirsty about your looks, you go to the gym in drag queen makeup and blow dried hair down your face and back 🤢
There’s someone like her who’s just arrived at my (cheap and cheerful) gym. She brings her partner who films her (and obviously the rest of us) bad form and eye fucking herself in the mirror.

The other day she was getting such bad looks from some lovely lady who was dressed normally but was obviously hating potentially being filmed too. I was mentally sewing a voodoo doll. She’ll soon realise that no one gives a fuck if she rocks up looking like a plastic doll because people are there to train (or in my case, regret my life choices because everything feels so hard).

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Runforestrun

VIP Member
He looks like he’s had the time of his life! Trust stick up the arse Gemma not to go. Too much fun for her.

walterisback

Chatty Member
She thinks she’s the female Stephen Bartlett, delusional much! When she mentioned giving a talk I imagined her on a podium holding court but actually it’s part of a relaxed looking group presentation/chat. Just like going to the Bahamas was a bog standard cruise.

• Haha

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
That all saints set was £300. I usually don’t mind Gemma but this shopping haul is so far removed from reality. That’s £2k+ of clothes. I’m sure she earned a decent wage however dropping this amount on clothes is still bordering on obscene given the state of the economy and the cost of living crisis.
I’m guessing she’s getting a hefty discount for promoting the personal shopper service or she’s not buying all of these items.

MagpieTree

Now that we’ve seen the true size of that kitchen on Rightmove, I can’t help but laugh at her carefully angled photos 😂

• Haha

walterisback

Chatty Member
“Ooh, look at me, I can do a headstand!” Ooh, look at me Gem, rolling my eyes as far as Ican you knob 🙄

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
I’m certain she sets pics up in advance. Why on earth would you get up for an early morning swim dolled up like this? She definitely chucked that cossie on for a pic last night before putting her dress on.
IMG_5101.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She looks like death! Her monster munch hand is orange 🫣😂
What a weekend of showing off she’s done. Hundreds of pounds worth of nightie dresses yesterday and hundreds of pounds worth of skincare today. What a bellend

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
I worked from home today in shorts and t shirt. Took all my calls outside in the sunshine. No way does she dress like that. And if she does hos pathetic and sad. Bye. Have a proper job!