Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ttg111

Chatty Member
The white Sandro 2piece would be over £500, the allsaints suit probably about £180, couple of dresses at about £300 each. Has she won the pools?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Globetrotter

The Kid is on a family holiday and she is still dragged round shops full of white, black n beige clothes, need to do fun teen activities like water parks etc

Reactions: 6

#aff

Chatty Member
Those rooms look tiny. Gemma takes more misleading photos than an estate agent 😂

Reactions: 5

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Why on earth would you ask someone to film you coming out with your coat on a coffee in hand of a train station? Does she think she’s famous or something? I noticed she hasn’t posted the sound of her talking when she’s giving her talk

AdApathy

VIP Member
I didn't realise there was a new thread 😂 I obviously have a knack for her titles!

• Haha

yeoooo

Load of shite Gemma love

I can’t get past those cheeks - looks like she’s storing nuts for the winter in them 🐿 []

• Haha

Munkie

Agree, she looks ill and her form is terrible, fair enough for the average gym goer, but she spends too much time with cult leader JD to not have been taught proper form.....unless of course they spend all their time on other activities ;)
Screenshot_20240630_092806_Instagram.jpg

• Wow

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
My daughter is in wicked west end at the mo. and to be fair she says they know people do this and it’s seen as a good thing. But I still think Gemma’s a dick.

• Haha

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
The more pictures I see of Gemma’s full face, the more it make sense why she prefers to cut half of it off on photos.

• Haha

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
I’ve just purchased something from Espa. I’ve been recommended it for my skin. I hate myself 😆 but if it works I can just about cope with that 😆

• Haha

ttg111

Chatty Member
This is legit the most colourful photo I've ever seen her post 🤣🙄....also....how has she got a full face of make up under a sodding face mask! Gemma Bonkers let alone Bosanko 😵💫
---
Looks like she’s about to play Elphaba on broadway.

• Haha

Globetrotter

I can never understand where her protein (sorry protien) figures come from, that Pitta/ pizza thing- 54g for some scabby chunks of chicken? An average chicken breast is about 30g protein? Unless she's putting protein powder in her tzatziki(?) sauce 😂. I did a high protein diet for a bit and could never get anywhere close to what I needed, really doubt Gemma actually manages to on her small calories, feel like she's fibbing for the grid so everyone marvels at how well she does getting protein in every day 🥱
She once put a sw recipe on and I trIed to make it as it looked decent (years ago) and nothing added up at all, she said it was 5-6 syns or something but it was gonna be ridiculously high per portion when i looked at how many syns were in the ingredients! 🤥