By_gemmabosanko #8 Daily step count to rival The Proclaimers, her bland af food doesn't have any flavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe she dresses like that at all. She either has a stack of pics ready or she puts outfits on, takes a pic to post then puts comfies on. Who the hell could sit in their house in this weather in satin skirts and vests. Plus she does walks at lunchtime and evening so she’s getting changed for those. Just another lie in the forever perfect life of Gemma.

Reactions: 13
The only time I dress up is for a quickie on the clock WFH. Otherwise I’m looking like a troll in my oodie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Me neither, I work in my pj’s when I’m at home 😂
I'm party on top and comfies on the bottom....never know when some random thinks a video call as opposed to a voice call would be cool....FYI its never cool...but people do.

She deffo has a stack of photos...nobody can be that arsed when they're up at 4am for steps/gym/jdsex and then have a days work to do. I call Bullshit!

Reactions: 11
Can't bear her leggings, surely next size up would look more flattering cos her crotch area looks bloody awful in those 🤮

Reactions: 3
Todays pic is SO photoshopped !
We all know she's no where near that curvy IRL.
bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 2
I really need some more of that cream she’s posting about but don’t want to use her discount.

O and A will be having all the takeaways with her being away ‘in the US’…

I bet the first thing she did when she got there (if not before) was find the gym. Bet she packed her suitcase full of tit "protein" crap too.

Reactions: 6
Her hair really is in a bad way. Lack of good quality protein probably, sorry, protien.
Omg when l was on my weight loss journey l was eating 1200 cals a day 🙈 lost a bit of weight and then stopped , hair was snapping and falling out. With no help from doctors l paid to go and see nutritionist and one of the first question was ‘how many cals are you having’ , when l told them right away how is your hair (amongst other things) ….. up’d to 1600 cals sharpish ! Weight started coming off again and hair recovered !!!
With the nick of her hair , tell me you aren’t eating enough calls and get the right vitamins without telling us Gemma !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wearing a white one shoulder nighty for the day, a black one shoulder nighty for the night time do; a 5k run, weight and abs the next day, wowser JD will be impressed :rolleyes:
---
Ooh JDs wife has just had a baby and Gem hasnt liked or commented yet... and we know shes never off her phone...

Reactions: 6
The recent photos of her with her workmates, she’s closer to them than she was with Andrew at that JD event last week 🙄

Reactions: 10
Especially "the only person to ever make me teeth smile" not your husband or your daughter then?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.