By_gemmabosanko #8 Daily step count to rival The Proclaimers, her bland af food doesn't have any flavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure Andrew , Olivia , Katy , Pippa etc are DELIGHTED with this comment !!!
If I posted this my husband would be fuming 😡

IMG_5097.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I was going to say she looks so much better with a proper toothy smile. But that comment is a bit insensitive given she has recently posted a load of photos from jd’s cdwm night with her husband and looked like she’s rather be anywhere else but near him 🤔 she always cozies up to other men and looks happier doing so than with Andrew! she’s a strange one! But then again it’s classic Gemma! Always trying to steal the show and be the bestest woman in the room, the one who every woman wants to be and every man wants to shag 🙄 gay or not! She used to drape herself all over swboy back in the day and always wore inappropriate over the top clothes to every event. She always has to try to be so extra with everything and makes herself look like a head doing so

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was going to say she looks so much better with a proper toothy smile. But that comment is a bit insensitive given she has recently posted a load of photos from jd’s cdwm night with her husband and looked like she’s rather be anywhere else but near him 🤔 she always cozies up to other men and looks happier doing so than with Andrew! she’s a strange one! But then again it’s classic Gemma! Always trying to steal the show and be the bestest woman in the room, the one who every woman wants to be and every man wants to shag 🙄 gay or not! She used to drape herself all over swboy back in the day and always wore inappropriate over the top clothes to every event. She always has to try to be so extra with everything and makes herself look like a head doing so
Remember when she wore a fresh flower crown to JSG Wedding? What a bleeping narcissist- I would have booted her out, crown first 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought this, it's so much nicer than her usual closed mouth forced "smile"
Totally agree! I also think when people do those closed mouth smiles it makes their chin and jaw look so much bigger, which surely would be something Gemma would want to avoid?!

Reactions: 6
Clearly only flying in premium economy this time, still got to get her brag on with the white company travel pouch 😬

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.