By_gemmabosanko #8 Daily step count to rival The Proclaimers, her bland af food doesn't have any flavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck offfff. 45g doritos and 100g chicken for dinner?! I'd be starving. Rather be fat, well fed and happy. 1 tsp of seasoning wouldn't even flavour the chicken
Screenshot_20240415_191917_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Olivia is almost 14, the dress is maybe for a bit older but she's not caked in makeup and many girls her age are. Shame she never looks happy, not sure she will ever crack a genuine smile out now.
Gem looks a lot happier stood with JD than Andrew, is that a naughty twinkle in her eye? 😂
View attachment 2875021
---

bleeping hell 😂😂😂😂
Look at the expression on JD’s face…someone is touching someone’s bum in this picture! I just haven’t figured out which way round it is! 🤣
---
New thread suggestion ‘calories from JD’s personal ‘protien’ supply and expensive serums to bring a tear to your eye’ 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone noticed she hasn’t had a rest day for ages? Any trainer worth their salt will always advise at least 2 rest days per week. Rest days are vital for recovery and growth. The cult leader is such a tit trainer!

Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed she hasn’t had a rest day for ages? Any trainer worth their salt will always advise at least 2 rest days per week. Rest days are vital for recovery and growth. The cult leader is such a tit trainer!
I still can’t get my head around her travelling 40 mins there and then back for a gym session - who has time for that before work!?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her gym is 40 minutes away from her?!
Yes, the gym that she attends is in Barrow-in-Furness and she’s in Haverigg. It’s 40 mins on rural roads. So say she does a 40 min session, that’s two hours before returning home to get spruced up for her daily selfie and making her breakfast.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So the espa bath milk is £30 for that tiny bottle...she literally poured at least half in....£15 for a home bath!

Reactions: 1
Yes, the gym that she attends is in Barrow-in-Furness and she’s in Haverigg. It’s 40 mins on rural roads. So say she does a 40 min session, that’s two hours before returning home to get spruced up for her daily selfie and making her breakfast.
i don't even travel that far for really good dick

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She's just such a show off !!
The lady she tagged in her outfit today .... so (the lady) she bought a nice top to wear with some jeans for an out for tea event (the jd cult cdwm) just half a week later you look on Instagram and see smug bozanko has purchased same top and is merely wearing it on a Wednesday hump day to WFH with as much slap as most put on for a night out ! I (or none of my friends ??) would never do that it's all just so odd. Like she's desperate to be the best constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The lady she tagged in her outfit today .... so (the lady) she bought a nice top to wear with some jeans for an out for tea event (the jd cult cdwm) just half a week later you look on Instagram and see smug bozanko has purchased same top and is merely wearing it on a Wednesday hump day to WFH with as much slap as most put on for a night out ! I (or none of my friends ??) would never do that it's all just so odd. Like she's desperate to be the best constantly.
Plus she filtered the pic so much the outfit was a completely different colour! She’s such a twit. I don’t understand how she’s got so many people who worship her so much!

Reactions: 4
I really don't get why she makes such an effort when she WFH

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.