By_gemmabosanko #8 Daily step count to rival The Proclaimers, her bland af food doesn't have any flavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came to say the likeness to Michael Jackson is canny in that video. Good grief
😆 Michael Jackson has me dying! 🤣 also, those bloody eyelashes are awful! and the hair hanging down the sides of her face while she’s applying all this tit is gross

Reactions: 5
Olivia is almost 14, the dress is maybe for a bit older but she's not caked in makeup and many girls her age are. Shame she never looks happy, not sure she will ever crack a genuine smile out now.
Gem looks a lot happier stood with JD than Andrew, is that a naughty twinkle in her eye? 😂
View attachment 2875021
---

bleeping hell 😂😂😂😂
Look at her boob up against his arm! She does look way happier in the pic with the cult leader than with poor Andrew!
That grwm is ridiculous. So many products for a ‘quick 5 min’ look
---
What a contrast

Attachments

Reactions: 4
£190 for 15ml of that serum!!!!! She must earn a fortune
This woman is all smoke and mirrors! She probably had it for free and only uses it for the grwm videos to show off! I don’t believe anything she does, has or advertises to be genuine! Like someone else said further up, on Instagram she tries to portray her house as very ‘the white company’ when in reality (estate agent photos) it looks more like The Range! It makes me giggle now every time she posts a selfie in her study with a mirror propped up against a desk 🤭

Reactions: 15
Jesus she loves herself so much, way she's looking at herself in mirror 🤮 everything from the nose down looks too pumped up and weird, just looks like a baboons backside 😆

Reactions: 4
I just came to say the likeness to Michael Jackson is canny in that video. Good grief
Also came to say😱😱😱😱😱

fresh dewy look is more like MJ. Can't get over the 'look' or that she posted it as a GRWM.
These influencers appear to be so used to editing photoshopping and filtering pics of themselves they think 5 inches of caking and power witch 40 products is a quick look..... I think I had that much make up on my own wedding day.

Reactions: 5
Olivia is almost 14, the dress is maybe for a bit older but she's not caked in makeup and many girls her age are. Shame she never looks happy, not sure she will ever crack a genuine smile out now.
Gem looks a lot happier stood with JD than Andrew, is that a naughty twinkle in her eye? 😂
View attachment 2875021
---

bleeping hell 😂😂😂😂
JD "keep your hand in your pocket IN YOUR POCKET"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The child may not be caked in make up but she is in fake tan ..,,, see legs and hand on recent stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
IMG_4644.jpeg

bleeping bloom! 🙄 that’s filtered to duck twigs with leaves gem! Hardly blooming! I cannot with this dimwit 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Look at her boob up against his arm! She does look way happier in the pic with the cult leader than with poor Andrew!
That grwm is ridiculous. So many products for a ‘quick 5 min’ look
---
What a contrast
I think the photo with Andrew has been messed with too, boobs look a lot flatter, face is a different shape too.
---
Morning after the JD party
---
With the extensions taken out 😂
That needs a side by side 🤣
---
£190 for 15ml of that serum!!!!! She must earn a fortune
She gets most of it sent free!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.