By_gemmabosanko #8 Daily step count to rival The Proclaimers, her bland af food doesn't have any flavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I’m not a fan of Gem it must be tit to be back in hospital. She’s still a knobhead though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I came across a video on tik tok of someone discussing a certain beauty companies jobs being like a revolving door and every 6 months the same positions are advertised. The positions mentioned were PR / marketing / social media stuff

This was in the comments. Made me think of Gem...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's off to the Bahamas for Christmas!! How much does she earn that she can afford that holiday.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is she back in hospital? I wonder if she will be on Statutory Sick Pay? She’s already had a good few weeks off this year when she had sepsis and now been in hospital a month? So wonder how she’s able to afford all she is?

Also her travel insurance? It’s normally more expensive for pre existing conditions and especially if she’s had recent complications.

she’s genuinely been unwell so if she does need it there is airport assistance etc she could use. X

Reactions: 4
She’s not right in the head posting ads whilst she’s meant to be sick

Is she back in hospital? I wonder if she will be on Statutory Sick Pay? She’s already had a good few weeks off this year when she had sepsis and now been in hospital a month? So wonder how she’s able to afford all she is?

Also her travel insurance? It’s normally more expensive for pre existing conditions and especially if she’s had recent complications.

she’s genuinely been unwell so if she does need it there is airport assistance etc she could use. X
my work have a good sick pay and if we’ve been off then back again for a period it just restarts so she could be similar?

Reactions: 4
She's off to the Bahamas for Christmas!! How much does she earn that she can afford that holiday.
Hmm that’s deffo a Gem Gem instagramable holiday; not exactly somewhere a teenager would probs want to go… bit of a random place

Reactions: 2
Christ, her first meal out of the hospital and back at home is a calorie counted pie with less than 400 calories a serving. She’s not well

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And the first thing she did get home the first time was weigh herself

The message inside the card 😳😳 the woman has just had major surgery but sure the important thing is getting her abs back out for the gram! Wtf kind of message is that!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.