Buzztexreports

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A comparatively minor thing, but how tit is his taste in music? All he plays is that tit Birdy remix and Walking In Memphis.

Stop driving around aimlessly all day and night, begging, and spend some time with your children ffs.

Reactions: 6
A comparatively minor thing, but how tit is his taste in music? All he plays is that tit Birdy remix and Walking In Memphis.

Stop driving around aimlessly all day and night, begging, and spend some time with your children ffs.
I don't think he's got a place to stay. Why did he get a hotel the other night?

Reactions: 3
I don't think he's got a place to stay. Why did he get a hotel the other night?
Interesting. Come to think of it, that would explain a lot about why he’s constantly just driving and massively on the beg. Love to know what the situation is there.

Reactions: 4
Buzz is live and collecting the cash from the sheep. A follower has just gifted him over £100 and they are a vulnerable member of community as can be seen in their bio. This has to be banned, its so wrong.
Makes me angry and sad at the same time. That poor individual 😢

Reactions: 2
Makes me angry and sad at the same time. That poor individual 😢
me too, which is why I redacted the details of their account. He's now asking for feedback on his streams - I was about to say to him 'stop preying on vulnerable people (all round)!!"

Reactions: 7
Folk are asking when he'll be on live. One of his minions says, remember he needs his rest, he put in a lot of hours last week. Doing what?? What is wrong wi these folk?? How can they not see through his bullshit?! How can he say in the same sentence, don't leave yourself short and be careful when gifting but send me postboxes!!! Buzz or Ryan, hope you or one of your buzzfam (wtf is that anyway?) read this and give us a reply. We're all waiting to hear what you're actually doing for the 'community' and be convinced you're more than a bleeping scrounger preying on the weak. Tiktok won't last forever. PS probably best you keep the camera off too you ugly fucker! Big Dumbo with those ears!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Folk are asking when he'll be on live. One of his minions says, remember he needs his rest, he put in a lot of hours last week. Doing what?? What is wrong wi these folk?? How can they not see through his bullshit?! How can he say in the same sentence, don't leave yourself short and be careful when gifting but send me postboxes!!! Buzz or Ryan, hope you or one of your buzzfam (wtf is that anyway?) read this and give us a reply. We're all waiting to hear what you're actually doing for the 'community' and be convinced you're more than a bleeping scrounger preying on the weak. Tiktok won't last forever. PS probably best you keep the camera off too you ugly fucker! Big Dumbo with those ears!! 🤣
He took umbrella’s to 2 policeman last night who said they couldn’t accept them but he still left them anyway🤦‍♀️
Blokes a joke

Reactions: 3
Subscribers only tonight can comment - shows how much he gives a tit about the ‘Buzzfam’. Travelodge must be putting their room rate up.

Reactions: 5
Subscribers only tonight can comment - shows how much he gives a tit about the ‘Buzzfam’. Travelodge must be putting their room rate up.
Subscribers paying a fiver a month for nothing, gifting and sending tips, not to forget PayPal! 🤣 He's only switched that on so more folk will subscribe. Dafties think they're missing something. He doesn't even reply to comments. Only thing that he responds to is people giving him money.

Buzz apparently does these competitions ‘for his kids’. Here’s an idea, Ryan - spend some time with them? You’re on TikTok all day every day, driving around. In fact, you don’t even do that now - just sat on your arse in the car begging.

• Haha
I am howling at him on live just now. Moaning he is getting called a beg for all the gifts he receives and that people who go out & work an honest hard days graft shouldn’t collect their wage at the end of the month as thats a form of begging if he gets called a beg for doing what he does 😂 how can he compare driving around day in day out raking in the gifts & sub money to someone out knocking their pan in stacking shelves, being a nurse etc etc usually on a wage way below what they should realistically be getting paid.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I am howling at him on live just now. Moaning he is getting called a beg for all the gifts he receives and that people who go out & work an honest hard days graft shouldn’t collect their wage at the end of the month as thats a form of begging if he gets called a beg for doing what he does 😂 how can he compare driving around day in day out raking in the gifts & sub money to someone out knocking their pan in stacking shelves, being a nurse etc etc usually on a wage way below what they should realistically be getting paid.
He knows his target audience just like the rest of the begs, the vulnerable will listen to his every word and continue to send money.

Reactions: 5
He knows his target audience just like the rest of the begs, the vulnerable will listen to his every word and continue to send money.
its quite frightening how so many people hang on to his & all the other begs every word & believe the bullshit. The weekly rankings have created monsters!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.