Buzztexreports

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he go back to the prison this morning to actually pay? If not that’s absolutely disgusting

Lawrence, Frenchies, Dave and Buzz all got a live ban....Lawrence and Frenchie got theirs back....pmsl
So Lawrence and Buzz were in the middle of a competition. At least Lawrence came back on live when he got his account back to try and continue, someone was to win 150 and someone 100 quid. Not Buzz, he kept all the money his gifters had made him and went to sleep, never came back on. What a dick!

Reactions: 3
So Lawrence and Buzz were in the middle of a competition. At least Lawrence came back on live when he got his account back to try and continue, someone was to win 150 and someone 100 quid. Not Buzz, he kept all the money his gifters had made him and went to sleep, never came back on. What a dick!
Sounds about right for that scam artist.

He is STILL whinging about it. Properly rattled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He’s getting his mods to take money from the ‘buzzfam’ via discord and PayPal now to club together to buy him big gifts. Absolute scrote. Unbelievable the depths this complete thief will sink to!! Never known such disgusting and shameless behaviour, what is wrong with him?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Buzz on live this morning saying TT is his job and why should he go to work for nothing, that’s why he doesn’t feel bad for people gifting him it’s his wages 🤡
Apparently he sits on live 12 hours a day and it’s very draining,
Dear god, these begs really have convinced themselves that what they are doing is ok.
He compared it to a real boxing match, those boxers make millions of £s for a few minutes work and he only gets 2k for all those hours he puts in,
Buzz just for info those boxers don’t exploit vulnerable people into parting with their money.
Couldn’t make it up could you!!

Buzz on live this morning saying TT is his job and why should he go to work for nothing, that’s why he doesn’t feel bad for people gifting him it’s his wages 🤡
Apparently he sits on live 12 hours a day and it’s very draining,
Dear god, these begs really have convinced themselves that what they are doing is ok.
He compared it to a real boxing match, those boxers make millions of £s for a few minutes work and he only gets 2k for all those hours he puts in,
Buzz just for info those boxers don’t exploit vulnerable people into parting with their money.
Couldn’t make it up could you!!
He’s nothing but scum. He’s been doing this for years and clearly had no intention of ever getting a proper job. Feel bad for his kids - imagine your dad is this much of a waster, just sits online scamming people all day. Shocking. No wonder his partner sacked him off.

Reactions: 6
The lad he used to take with him Sunny is it?
Is in hospital, they have obviously put him on a strict diet but he was on live asking people to send him money so he can buy some food cause he’s starving 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I got banned for asking why he couldn’t buy food with his own money 🤷‍♀️
He was getting loads of people asking for his PayPal which happened to be in his bio 🤦‍♀️
Are these people really stupid or just pretending?

• Wow
Two of biggest scammers on TT.....Buzz the twit battling MrTiktok....a pair of wrong uns....Ryan, you're a massive c**t.....keep looking in your rear view mirror 😉

Reactions: 6
Two of biggest scammers on TT.....Buzz the twit battling MrTiktok....a pair of wrong uns....Ryan, you're a massive c**t.....keep looking in your rear view mirror 😉
He will Get massively trolled now for going live with mruktiktok - serves him right. Comments about him on Kev’s side are very telling - people calling him scammer, scrounger etc!

He will Get massively trolled now for going live with mruktiktok - serves him right. Comments about him on Kev’s side are very telling - people calling him scammer, scrounger etc!
One day he will cop for way more than trolling....he needs to remember he has pissed off a lot of people....and they all know what he looks like.....I await the day he is confronted by one of those people....on live!!!

Reactions: 3
The lad he used to take with him Sunny is it?
Is in hospital, they have obviously put him on a strict diet but he was on live asking people to send him money so he can buy some food cause he’s starving 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I got banned for asking why he couldn’t buy food with his own money 🤷‍♀️
He was getting loads of people asking for his PayPal which happened to be in his bio 🤦‍♀️
Are these people really stupid or just pretending?
Just a follow on from this
The sausage and rice is what the hospital are providing so he can lose weight and bring blood sugar down to have an operation.
The heart attack in a box is what his followers have provided him with to stop him starving. 🤦‍♀️
If anyone knows of any villages tell them I know where their idiots are.

Attachments

• Wow
Sorry spectacle from him tonight - just sat in his car, in a field, not even driving, begging, begging, begging. People donating to PayPal, single mums gifting him expensive lions etc. just to try and get top 3. Does he actually have kids? Embarrassing if so.

Btw, slightly off topic, who on earth is Ben Toye and how does he always win these events? He seems quite…dull?

The sausage and rice is what the hospital are providing so he can lose weight and bring blood sugar down to have an operation.
The heart attack in a box is what his followers have provided him with to stop him starving. 🤦‍♀️
I think it's because he is saying that he is asking for more but the hospital are just giving him tit food. I asked if he was put on a diet by the hospital as normally you get more food than that but I got muted. So I'm guessing that's a yes then Sonny.

Reactions: 2
Oh and another thing - another ‘investigator’ apparently was trying to help find a missing person in Lancaster, repeatedly asked for Buzz’s help (home town) and he fucked him off to concentrate on his begging. That’s how much he ‘cares’ about vulnerable people. And let’s see if that PayPal money goes on a gift or if it’s quietly transferred out.

• Sad
Let's hope they keep on feeding him ;)

Sorry spectacle from him tonight - just sat in his car, in a field, not even driving, begging, begging, begging. People donating to PayPal, single mums gifting him expensive lions etc. just to try and get top 3. Does he actually have kids? Embarrassing if so.

Btw, slightly off topic, who on earth is Ben Toye and how does he always win these events? He seems quite…dull?
Sure he’s got kids yeah as he’s mentioned them few times. He’s a joke - last I saw of his live he was sat by a field filming cows.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.