Buzztexreports

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now random people from the stream are chasing cars, how is that ok?!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
He has no clue about dogging. He's just said people cheating on partners.
Yeah it probably happens, but the majority are couples

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He has no clue about dogging. He's just said people cheating on partners.
Yeah it probably happens, but the majority are couples
Yeh we are mostly couples and it is 100% consensual.

I reckon he’s secretly BRICKing it. Smassshhhhh see you in a little while crocodile

Reactions: 7
Just seen he’s got kids running around with him doing his work. Driving like idiots around our area. He’s getting shut down TONIGHT this is ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Ok….. what have I missed so far tonight?

So now he’s just reporting on what exactly

Reactions: 1
zzzzzz wow mr buzz how would the world cope without you and your really important service :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I don't understand what he's trying to do. He keeps saying he's doing things for the good of others but it seems like he's desperate for attention and not really bothered about anyone other than himself, he's really full of his own importance 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don't understand what he's trying to do. He keeps saying he's doing things for the good of others but it seems like he's desperate for attention and not really bothered about anyone other than himself, he's really full of his own importance 🤷🏻‍♀️
Couldn’t agree more

Reactions: 2
Why don't they go chase after drug dealers, are you to scared Mr havetofiltermyfacebecauseimanuglyrunt 🤔

Reactions: 2
Can I ask, what exactly does he think they’ve ‘smashed’
Literally just came on to say that another night of patrolling smashed it …. What! Smashed pointless miles on your car smashed pointless diesel but more to the point smashed other people’s money when there’s a living crisis at the minute … I’m so confused

Reactions: 6
Literally just came on to say that another night of patrolling smashed it …. What! Smashed pointless miles on your car smashed pointless diesel but more to the point smashed other people’s money when there’s a living crisis at the minute … I’m so confused
I know. Literally celebrating what’s a wonderful team they are?! Team?! They’ve done what exactly? Go home to your wife and children. If he was such a good man, that’s where he would be .

Does he give his little cronies petrol money to follow him about with walkie talkies? Im so invested

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.