Buzztexreports

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now he’s trying to recruit random teenagers 👀
So not only recruiting random teenagers, they then followed him (these are the lads with the flashing orange lights on their car)....he told them to get in front of him, then at this set of lights he was encouraging them to get out and dance in the road.....the lights changed and the passenger then proceeded to sit outside the open window in a moving car!! Very responsible behaviour Ryan!! I've covered the reg plate of the teenagers, but I have another screen shot as "insurance"!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I just heard on somebody eles live on tik tok that jordan is dead who he helped does anybody know if this is true

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So not only recruiting random teenagers, they then followed him (these are the lads with the flashing orange lights on their car)....he told them to get in front of him, then at this set of lights he was encouraging them to get out and dance in the road.....the lights changed and the passenger then proceeded to sit outside the open window in a moving car!! Very responsible behaviour Ryan!! I've covered the reg plate of the teenagers, but I have another screen shot as "insurance"!!
I'm sure Lancaster police would be interested in seeing that footage.

Reactions: 4
He wasn't long forget about the dogging last night when he heard about the fire engines in town.

Reactions: 2
The twit is going to cause these teenagers to have an accident & it’ll all be on live buzz lightyear you moron

Reactions: 5
So, he posts a vid saying he's going live after the boxing, people are saying he won't go live because he's scared....just wait and see, he's going live...guess you lied then Ryan? I reckon this comment is on point though!!
His other vid made me pmsl too....saying he's a reporter.....are you duck, you are an illiterate, unqualified trouble maker who doesn't have the intelligence to even string a sentence together...oh, and where's your press card? Any legitimate "reporter", even freelance, have press cards as official ID....you're a joke mate.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure who worse..him or his Buzzettes falling at his every word! Jesus have these got tunnel vision. The facts about how shady this bloke is are out there and quite honestly he's giving me Ripper vibes at the moment..he used to spend his time driving round in his car stalking women of the night!!

Reactions: 5
Oh jeez he’s got a drone over the digging site now 🙈🙈

Does he realise there are laws for drones? Considering he reckons to know the law, he’s pretty clueless!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure who worse..him or his Buzzettes falling at his every word! Jesus have these got tunnel vision. The facts about how shady this bloke is are out there and quite honestly he's giving me Ripper vibes at the moment..he used to spend his time driving round in his car stalking women of the night!!
Then this came up on my fyp 😂😂
Your notoriety is spreading Ryan....what a reputation you have made for yourself!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Not coming out til he gets a 1000 likes on his video. Reckon he's getting scared without his little pals not been out on his own for a few days now

Reactions: 2
His “mcin” gives me literal goosebumps with our cringe!!

soon as he does that I have to turn off I can’t cope. It does something to me that absolutely repulses me and makes me feel so uncomfortable. Massive cringe ick

Reactions: 9
Julia is currently in the discord saying she’s sent buzz 50k and she’s going to unalive her self tonight…

• Wow
He's out with a drone , tracking people
The idiot had his drone focused on innocent people buying food from a burger van thing, laughing at a woman calling her a dogger, then people in comments being shocked about kids being there! It's a Sunday afternoon, none of them was doging!! Hopefully his new toy will get him in trouble...
Tonight he thought he was being pulled over by an unmarked police car but they suddenly sped away, he was crapping his pants and pulled into a petrol station to buy a bottle of water, was so obvious he just wanted to feel safe 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.