Buzztexreports

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's on there now and the gulible sheep are believing every word he says. He's a joke ..a danger to society.. bigoted pig he is..everyone's wrong and he's right..he's saving Lancaster single handedly. Someone needs to put him on the deck and nail him down .
Going to fly a drone over the locations instead of going in lol

Giving out the paypal now !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least he’s not hiding on tattle life, talking on someone’s appearance he doesn't even know. You’ve probably not got a tooth left in your head and your husband left you for a younger model.
Oh look what we have here ..a buzzette and what an ironic statement 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The more he talks the more he makes me think he must have learning difficulties and so must his followers to hang of every word he says. He talks absolute dribble!

Reactions: 3
The more he talks the more he makes me think he must have learning difficulties and so must his followers to hang of every word he says. He talks absolute dribble!
It's astounding how they think he's this good guy who helps out of the goodness of his heart😬 he's in it for the money..nothing more nothing less.. and the adoration from gulible sheep is cringeworthy.

Reactions: 2
I know I love being an icon! Just call me Madonna.

I’m still waiting for my proof that buzz is homophobic by the way, I have all day. I’m sure I’ll be waiting all day anyway cos you have no proof 😂

Hahahahhaaha harriets had enough she’s FUMMMMMING

I’m sad??? You’re all sat on tattle life 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1

I’m still waiting for my proof that buzz is homophobic by the way, I have all day. I’m sure I’ll be waiting all day anyway cos you have no proof 😂

To be honest you could have buzz burning the gay pride flag and shouting in the street he hates gays and you would still say I'm yet to see proof. You lot of clowns would believe it if he told you the sky was pink your that obsessed. Get over yourself you sad middle age women he is not going to sleep with you he has a girlfriend!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You said he said the gay man had diseases?!!! That was YOU!! As I said if I had proof I’d believe it but there is no proof 😂 I was watching the live and he didn’t say it.

I’m not a sad middle aged woman because I came on to defend a man for something he DIDNT SAY OR DO. You’re the freak coming on an anonymous website to spread bullshit about people.

I think you need to re read what I wrote🤣🤣

You said he said the gay man had diseases?!!! That was YOU!! As I said if I had proof I’d believe it but there is no proof 😂 I was watching the live and he didn’t say it.

I’m not a sad middle aged woman because I came on to defend a man for something he DIDNT SAY OR DO. You’re the freak coming on an anonymous website to spread bullshit about people.
OK Julia calm down calm down time to get back to loose women.

• Haha

Does the video posted in the last page not prove it?

No he didn’t say anything about the gay man having diseases as stated.

I’ve won this argument clearly! Bye anonymous freaks.
Can I just draw your attention to this.

Can I just draw your attention to this.
You can clearly hear I don't want your diseases being said to a man, that admits to being gay.

At least he’s not hiding on tattle life, talking on someone’s appearance he doesn't even know. You’ve probably not got a tooth left in your head and your husband left you for a younger model.
Hahahahahahahhahahqhaha
I'm cackling

I'm not like you lot who support this scammer and are completely infatuated with him

You're all female, fat, middle aged, single. The type that think wearing leggings is dressing up, that stretch over your stomach to hide your binge eating. With your lopsided primark ugg boots, that have been battered in the rain. Worshipping some fat wotsit who drives around with fisher price walkie talkies playing cops and robbers, pretending he's doing good but really he's after your cash!

Wake up!

I think I have painted enough of a picture now

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hahahahahahahhahahqhaha
I'm cackling

I'm not like you lot who support this scammer and are completely infatuated with him

You're all female, fat, middle aged, single. The type that think wearing leggings is dressing up, with your lopsided primark ugg boots, that have been battered in the rain. Worshipping some fat wotsit who drives around with fisher price walkie talkies playing cops and robbers, pretending he's doing good but really he's after your cash!

Wake up!

I think I have painted enough of a picture now
And the winning comment goes to you 👏👏👏

Look can we all make lalaloopys day and admit she has won the argument. She has a sad enough life as it is by defending someone that doesn't even know she exist and gives a stranger her inome, so ok buzzette you have this defeat!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This ^
From someone who hid on Tattle and commented over 180 times on one thread on the 27th January!!! From someone who commented on someones appearance who they don't know!!
From someone who agreed that we all have opinions!!
Wow, just wow.....HYPOCRITICAL MUCH!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This ^
From someone who hid on Tattle and commented over 180 times on one thread on the 27th January!!! From someone who commented on someones appearance who they don't know!!
From someone who agreed that we all have opinions!!
Wow, just wow.....HYPOCRITICAL MUCH!!
I spotted that too🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.