Buzztexreports

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The idiot had his drone focused on innocent people buying food from a burger van thing, laughing at a woman calling her a dogger, then people in comments being shocked about kids being there! It's a Sunday afternoon, none of them was doging!! Hopefully his new toy will get him in trouble...
Tonight he thought he was being pulled over by an unmarked police car but they suddenly sped away, he was crapping his pants and pulled into a petrol station to buy a bottle of water, was so obvious he just wanted to feel safe 🥴
He is an absolute tool.. from the safety of his car he's all gob..get him out on foot doing his pretend patrols he'd tit himself!

Reactions: 6
Latest vid.....crawling up Anons arse....the "gifter" that sent universes to Birdman to piss Gracie off....then arse licking Birdman and Gracie after continously slagging off people who battle....make your mind up Ryan, or are you hoping Anon drops a uni on you? Oh, and no matter how often you pull your hoodie over your massive chin and filter to duck you are still one fugly "man".....in fact you reminded of someone with hoodie/sweatshirt issues....Paul Breach aka beautybeyondtheeye....is it a prerequisite for creepy, ugly pervs?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest vid.....crawling up Anons arse....the "gifter" that sent universes to Birdman to piss Gracie off....then arse licking Birdman and Gracie after continously slagging off people who battle....make your mind up Ryan, or are you hoping Anon drops a uni on you? Oh, and no matter how often you pull your hoodie over your massive chin and filter to duck you are still one fugly "man".....in fact you reminded of someone with hoodie/sweatshirt issues....Paul Breach aka beautybeyondtheeye....is it a prerequisite for creepy, ugly pervs?
His face was the same colour as his hoodie 🤣 the filters what an arse licker

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Your starting to look like your one of his minions, trying to generate some fake drama 🤔🤔🤔
Never even thought of that! It’s getting everyone in his comments shouting he’s behind you 😂 wouldn’t put it past me him setting something up for views.

Reactions: 2
Somebody let him know females also go dogging / swinging :rolleyes: it's not some gay activity like he makes out

Reactions: 7
Never even thought of that! It’s getting everyone in his comments shouting he’s behind you 😂 wouldn’t put it past me him setting something up for views.
I was suspicious since the man munk on his number plate post

Reactions: 3
Somebody let him know females also go dogging / swinging :rolleyes: it's not some gay activity like he makes out
He's clueless about the lot, dogging, cruising and cottaging are all totally different activities and the legalities are poles apart

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t put it past him either but I assure you, the community in this area is sick of him trying to make us out to be stuff that we’re not.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t put it past him either but I assure you, the community in this area is sick of him trying to make us out to be stuff that we’re not.
Although it does seem a little suss. I'll admit there's credibility in the posts. I've seen websites for consenting adults, discussing what's happening with buzz and his goings on at dogging spots

Reactions: 2
He is the one obsessed with kids it's all he talks about. The dogging sites have nothing to do with kids it's consenting adults. The police know its going on and they don't care what does he honestly expect them to do. Oh and ryan the police don't want your live streams they think your a joke and a troublemaker!

Reactions: 5
Also can I add that we do this at night out of the way. Him bringing his drone to film us is bang out of order. We don’t consent to being filmed doing what we do. He’s invading our privacy. The working girls don’t know they’re being streamed to thousands when they’re speaking to him when vulnerable. He is exploiting people for his own gain. Whenever he actually sees us he drives away quickly. He’s a chicken. It’s embarrassing to watch, one minute he’s playing copper on his fake walkie talkie then the next he’s asking for people to send him candy canes. It’s bizarre. He’s an exploitative peeping Tom.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.