Buzztexreports

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although it does seem a little suss. I'll admit there's credibility in the posts. I've seen websites for consenting adults, discussing what's happening with buzz and his goings on at dogging spots
Oh really??? What’s the crack with that.

Oh really??? What’s the crack with that.
Certain sites where adults look to hook up at these locations, are now posting warnings and experiences with regards to buzz, they're also watching his streams too, so they know when he's out and about

Also can I add that we do this at night out of the way. Him bringing his drone to film us is bang out of order. We don’t consent to being filmed doing what we do. He’s invading our privacy. The working girls don’t know they’re being streamed to thousands when they’re speaking to him when vulnerable. He is exploiting people for his own gain. Whenever he actually sees us he drives away quickly. He’s a chicken. It’s embarrassing to watch, one minute he’s playing copper on his fake walkie talkie then the next he’s asking for people to send him candy canes. It’s bizarre. He’s an exploitative peeping Tom.
I'm sure it's a form of voyeurism , not sure on the legal side though

Reactions: 3
Certain sites where adults look to hook up at these locations, are now posting warnings and experiences with regards to buzz, they're also watching his streams too, so they know when he's out and about

I'm sure it's a form of voyeurism , not sure on the legal side though
Good I’m glad they’re aware. I personally think the police have better things to be doing. Looks like you have to drive to get to those locations he’s showing so only adults can get in a vehicle at this time of night. He’s really clutching just for clout.

Good I’m glad they’re aware. I personally think the police have better things to be doing. Looks like you have to drive to get to those locations he’s showing so only adults can get in a vehicle at this time of night. He’s really clutching just for clout.
I've searched the locations and they seem out in the middle of nowhere. So kids won't be there at night, unless someone is daft enough to give a lift.
And he's making a fuss about what? The police aren't bothered, it's not illegal, it's in a location that's away from the public, so to speak and happens at night.

Operation shutdown has out done its self tonight.

Drones up now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So he's banned from going live on Tiktok for 7 days on both accounts....so what does he do? Use FB? Use YouTube? Nope....he's moved to Clapper....about right for a perv...."you can do and say what you like on there"....his words....yep, I've heard its like a cheap version of Tinder....full of sad sacks looking for thrills 😂

• Haha
So he's banned from going live on Tiktok for 7 days on both accounts....so what does he do? Use FB? Use YouTube? Nope....he's moved to Clapper....about right for a perv...."you can do and say what you like on there"....his words....yep, I've heard its like a cheap version of Tinder....full of sad sacks looking for thrills 😂
It should be called Crapper ..its so bad 👎

Reactions: 1
He’s currently on Clapper arguing with someone on the dogging site accusing him!

He's confronting a guy that's messaging his wife. Basically accusing him of being a pervert, all while his minions are saying it's not the correct car.
Blokes a fkn genius

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's confronting a guy that's messaging his wife. Basically accusing him of being a pervert, all while his minions are saying it's not the correct car.
Blokes a fkn genius
Just seen that! All his supporters are even telling him it’s not the same car but he’s still arguing with the guy. I’m hoping he gets his face smashed in…he more than deserves it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Just seen that! All his supporters are even telling him it’s not the same car but he’s still arguing with the guy. I’m hoping he gets his face smashed in…he more than deserves it 😂😂😂
I'd love it if that happened. One day, hopefully 😂😂

I'd love it if that happened. One day, hopefully 😂😂
Hopefully sooner rather than later…I can’t keep watching the idiot, he really grinds my gears 😡😡 I am literally only watching bits hoping he gets his comeuppance 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened with Julia after Buzz said she drinks too much and then does stuff for attention? Is she still watching his lives and posting on discord?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.