Butlersempire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharon is constantly wearing a Bambi T-shirt while mazzy is constantly wearing a Barbie one. Think they both under the impression that they are actually 5 year old girls! 🧒

Ooh I for one can’t wait for the “oliday shelle” to lanzarote… what sort of adventures are we going to be treated to from there! The plot thickens!
She's worn it in quite a few slogs in a row now, must be minging. I love shops that sell different food from other countries, they could easily whip out their phone to find out what some of these things were. We have a Polish shop where I live that has nice bits and an asian shop full of allsorts of great stuff. They didn't seem to appreciate it at all. Just seemed like another filler slog because they don't know what else to do.

Reactions: 6
@Roy_S Butlers Babbins 😹😹😹

I thought shazza wanted her roll mops(yuk),isn't that what they went for, when guru was showing her where they were made excuse after excuse not to buy any, and when she pointed and tapped the glass cabinet with her nails, well that told me everything I need to know about her character and what it's is really like.
I hope they're not infected, picking everything up like a pair of toddlers with no intention of buying.
Your right ChiRie, anything to get a vlog out, doesn't matter that it's boring as duck. Over 20 minutes following ba(m)by pushing a shopping trolley and him just waffling shite.
I would have twatted him before now, the constant questions, he really does love the sound of his own voice.
I'm just waiting for a passenger at the airport or plane to duck him right off with his filming, or better still, security 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 7

I thought shazza wanted her roll mops(yuk),isn't that what they went for, when guru was showing her where they were made excuse after excuse not to buy any, and when she pointed and tapped the glass cabinet with her nails, well that told me everything I need to know about her character and what it's is really like.
I hope they're not infected, picking everything up like a pair of toddlers with no intention of buying.
Your right ChiRie, anything to get a vlog out, doesn't matter that it's boring as duck. Over 20 minutes following ba(m)by pushing a shopping trolley and him just waffling shite.
I would have twatted him before now, the constant questions, he really does love the sound of his own voice.
I'm just waiting for a passenger at the airport or plane to duck him right off with his filming, or better still, security 🤞🤞🤞🤞
Sasha coco maybe that's what the guru was meant to be calling Shazza Bamby instead of Baby🤣 we've heard more than enough of his mixed up words🤣That's really annoying picking every bloody thing up then putting it back😠

Reactions: 4
Really it's a skill, to chat tit continually for about 25 minutes, and actually say nothing.

I remember one of the comments a while back said he should be on QVC, don't know how much he would be or who would buy him though 🤣🤣🤣 but he is a national treasure peepul. Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
holiday will be mind numbing - they don’t eat normally and enjoy the full benefits of the restaurants and they don’t drink, yawn Fest … 🥱🥱🥱
Yes, can't wait for Mart wandering up and down the buffet aisles babblin' on and being holier than thou about all the carbs he's not eating before scuttling off to a corner for a big plate of battered sausages or the Canarian equivalent.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Roy_S ------ I'm living for the day that someone films him stuffing his face having a sly binge 😱😱😱

When they were in Scotland, didn't Ben-jaay, that irritating bleep, he's worse than the all knowing daddy in law, make a sly dig about the guru eating the dreaded carbs or something off his self banned list. 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha

They had that disgusting rollmop in vinegegar like she wanted but she pointed to the one in oil saying she didn't want that. I think she just didn't want it from the counter there because it was a Polish shop maybe? Turkey Neck just waffled while Baby fingered everything with no intention of finding out what items were or buying.

Yes @ChiRie , pointing and tapping her nails on the glass, ignorant or what. Maybe had nails done for holiday.
She just can't stop pointing that bleeping finger,even at their 'lovely subscribers '. Idiots that send them stuff. I don't know anyone who points at people. It's very I'll mannered, I was brought up that it's rude to point. ☝☝☝☝ yes shazza, I mean you.

Just watched the latest slog, as per they couldn't eat anything from the shop there as it didn't cater for carnivors as was all processed rubbish so old Turkey Neck said he may not have anything to eat that night. Ended up having pepperami and a chicken stick which he had said was crap before and that he wouldn't eat it. Like I've said before let loose, go wild you're on holiday!!!!!! I notice it's always Sharon that seems to arrange everything trip and holiday wise and quite often she says she's paying. They've been married years, I'd think they'd have a joint account and pool the money together and not worry about who's paying for what.

Morning folks Sharron’s feeling like tit today I feel fine I've been down the the gym this morning 5:06am yeah right turtle face plain and simple don’t believe you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning folks Sharron’s feeling like tit today I feel fine I've been down the the gym this morning 5:06am yeah right turtle face plain and simple don’t believe you.
Bet he was still in his pit at that time.

Martin idolises Sharon I think she’s lucky in that respect, not many men like that around. What he sees in her is more of a mystery! Pepperami has loads of carbs in it anyway! It’s full of fillers not meat!

The hotel room was bad… it was so bleak and the kettle was filthy inside. All their money and they won’t pay for a decent hotel or a proper meal in a restaurant.

Martin idolises Sharon I think she’s lucky in that respect, not many men like that around. What he sees in her is more of a mystery! Pepperami has loads of carbs in it anyway! It’s full of fillers not meat!

The hotel room was bad… it was so bleak and the kettle was filthy inside. All their money and they won’t pay for a decent hotel or a proper meal in a restaurant.
ikr my dad isn't rich but he's away atm and sent me pics of his room, so posh and the bed is massive! Must be a King Lovely sea view. They are off out later for a nice meal in the town. If you are away enjoy it, why book a dingy room and eat shite you don't like or want.

Edited to say King bed, I thought a Queen was bigger but google says no, either way the bed would fit 4 easily.

Last edited:
I see they're room was beside the bins,even hotel staff knows they're content is rubbish 😉
---
Fs how ruff did Bamby look the next morning😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
@ChiRie that wasn't you at the ragged apron on an e bike with a cute dog was it. Come clean, you wanted a BE sticker 🤣🤣🤣

@TeaTimeTreats ----- yes he does seem to think the world of 'ol shazza, and if I'm being honest, he does genuinely seem like a family man. He's still an annoying bastard though. 😉😉😉

• Haha
@ChiRie that wasn't you at the ragged apron on an e bike with a cute dog was it. Come clean, you wanted a BE sticker 🤣🤣🤣

@TeaTimeTreats ----- yes he does seem to think the world of 'ol shazza, and if I'm being honest, he does genuinely seem like a family man. He's still an annoying bastard though. 😉😉😉
Like f it was 🤣 Yeah he is a family man and adores Sharon I must admit.

New thread suggestion
Sharon And Martin Sitting In A Tree …..Anyone Wanna Buy A Tree ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New thread suggesting
Martin and Sharon in they're magic clothes,how they work nobody knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.