Butlersempire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes ChiRie, my sister 's got the slip in sketchers, she said best thing she's ever bought.
I too have numbness and pain in my feet,(my stiletto wearing days are over) , to be honest I'd have paid twice the price for mine. If they ever did get decent footwear, they'd never admit taking our advice ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ The mileage baby puts on her trotters walking up and down supermarket aisles they'd be a good investment.
I couldn't believe the size of that case they took, AND for both of them for 10 days,bleeping unbelievable. When I'm on holiday I don't hand wash, I do duck all, I'm on holiday and take enough stuff, in fact too much.
Yeah I thought that two people for 10 days in that case! Numbness and pain in the feet is awful. I often fall if they are numb as mine swings from numbness to pain and cramping. I usually get my sketchers on offer if I can but if not I'm happy to pay full price. Poor dad was sat bent over for ages struggling to get his feet in his so he was really happy with the slip in ones I got. No point being tight when it comes to things like that. They should have each bought a decent pair of flip flops/sliders at the airport. Don't get me started on the needle and thread to sew up Turkey Necks crotch.
---
Watching him flex his pecs gave me the ick ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Oh yeah that was gross
---
God how many times can Martin use the term โ€œcatering sausagesโ€ in one vlog ffs.

Baby been shaving ๐Ÿช’ god knows what part of her she means. Iโ€™m hoping her big hairy face as opposed to her big hairy lady parts.

Martin in the gym trying to show his muscles ๐Ÿ’ช offโ€ฆ. God help us all.
From what I've seen on other youtube vlogs, you can't actually get a proper butchers sausage so what does he expect. Sharons choice looked horrible to me as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
@rosie please someone do it. I wish someone would tie baby's arms behind her back,all that pointing really pisses me off, I'm sure she does it cause she knows it annoys me (or am I being paranoid) ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€
Guru definitely referencing what we say on here, we said the last hotel in Tenerife looked like the Shining, he said it tonight, oh and it looked eerie, I think he was talking about near ceiling. The whole bleeping hotel looked eerie, like an empty fairground it's creepy ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป
I can't believe baby wouldn't pay for a safe, it's a must for me. Passports and money and my English purse with cash and cards in. I only ever take what I'm spending that day out with me. Tight bastards. ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘
Notice the subscribers who knew him wasn't caught on camera, every other bugger was that was just getting their breakfast, bad enough filming from a distance but he was really close, I'm longing for someone to duck him right off with that camera.
That hotel is terrible it does look really eerie and empty๐Ÿ˜ณ Oh I would love someone to challenge him did you see people looking at them๐Ÿ˜…saying to themselves look at that pair of arseholes,oh and the "subscriber" what a pratt he is๐Ÿคฃ and in the gym๐Ÿคฃ he looks like Crash Bandicoot ffs๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---

---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@ChiRie ----- shazza probably couldn't trust herself with a needle and cotton, so tempting to stitch his gob shut ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
Guru was saying he's only going to eat once a day and baby saying she's going to eat three small meal a day, I hope he let's her enjoy the food. Just eat what you want, let go your on holiday. I don't eat three meals day at home, but do on holiday, strangely I don't put weight on but do more walking.

Regarding your cramping ChiRie, do you take Quinine, it's a god send. If you're not taking ask your doctor.

Reactions: 3
@ChiRie ----- shazza probably couldn't trust herself with a needle and cotton, so tempting to stitch his gob shut ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
Guru was saying he's only going to eat once a day and baby saying she's going to eat three small meal a day, I hope he let's her enjoy the food. Just eat what you want, let go your on holiday. I don't eat three meals day at home, but do on holiday, strangely I don't put weight on but do more walking.

Regarding your cramping ChiRie, do you take Quinine, it's a god send. If you're not taking ask your doctor.
No I don't but I'll look into it. I haven't seen on the neuropathy group I am on. I take a good Magnesium. It's not cheap and does help. Times even the duvet touching my toes will make my foot cramp!

Yeah I do hope he lets her eat the meals she wants. Like you said walking about will help burn it off. I think it's all the booze on these all inclusives that put weight on people, full of empty calories. Being non drinkers they'll be ok. I do wish Martin would relax a bit sometimes money and food wise. Don't get me wrong sometimes I won't pay for something simply because the price is ridiculous, I may have the money but if I think it's a rip off then I won't pay. I do think on hols he could relax about it

Reactions: 4
@Slimwizard I'm glad he pointed that out, though their room looks like side view . And you can sit where you like in the dining room. I'm surprised he's not been snapped up by a travel company as a meet and greet and tour guide. ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“

I hate that quadrant where all those empty /closed down shops are.
It's like a ghost town๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป unless he's filming too early.

@Slimwizard I'm glad he pointed that out, though their room looks like side view . And you can sit where you like in the dining room. I'm surprised he's not been snapped up by a travel company as a meet and greet and tour guide. ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“

I hate that quadrant where all those empty /closed down shops are.
It's like a ghost town๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป unless he's filming too early.
heโ€™s frightened everyone away! Youโ€™re right, it was dead!

๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ @rosie and @Slimwizard not my type of holiday at all. Looks like they're staying in the back of beyond.
I love Albufeira, where I stay it's a pleasant stroll to the sea and Old Town, all down hill , plenty of life, loads of cafe bars, shops, the Modelo (supermarket and nice shops). Loads of patisserie 's and a few hotels. Locals and holidaymakers.
Not my cup of tea, even if cheap to go ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Reactions: 2
๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ @rosie and @Slimwizard not my type of holiday at all. Looks like they're staying in the back of beyond.
I love Albufeira, where I stay it's a pleasant stroll to the sea and Old Town, all down hill , plenty of life, loads of cafe bars, shops, the Modelo (supermarket and nice shops). Loads of patisserie 's and a few hotels. Locals and holidaymakers.
Not my cup of tea, even if cheap to go ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Oh me too Sasha coco Albufeira is my favourite place it's beautiful and plenty to see and do and bottles of wine are cheaper than bottles of water๐Ÿ˜˜

Reactions: 3
What a lovely anniversary for Baby. They celebrated with a pot of tea (no milk for Mart) and a four mile walk to look at some 'nice' eateries (god forbid Mart puts his hand in his pocket to pay for a special anniversary lunch). When he went down on one knee I thought he might have a surprise gift for her but nothing. Not even a card? I'd have got battered lol

At least they seem to be changing their clothes more often ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well tonight's slog convinced me NEVER go to Lanzarote (not that I ever fancied going). The hotel is in the arse end of life, as the view from the hire car demonstrated.
And why the duck is baby carrying a huge heavy backpack for a day excursion ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
I have a canvas across body bag smaller than an A4 with loads of compartments and it folds over and fastens. It's big enough for my phone, purse, reading glasses and a bottle of water with room to spare, and everything is zipped off so can't get 'dipped' and my hands are free. A bag that size and didn't have a cardigan or jacket with her. Unbelievable.
And I see guru up to his usual trick, filming passengers and their kids on the coach, WHY, film out of the bleeping window like everyone else. I'm living for the day when someone tells him to stop invading their and their children's privacy and smashes that camera into pieces.
He edits the slogs, so blur out people's faces if you can't edit the people out, or better still, STOP filming holiday makers. He's a bastard menace. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
---
@Roy_S I'm not condoning violence, but your partner would be justified ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 6
And why the duck is baby carrying a huge heavy backpack for a day excursion ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Probably got a power bank, electric hob, portable wood burning stove, cast iron frying pan, six eggs and a few ribeye steaks in case Mart gets peckish.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably got a power bank, electric hob, portable wood burning stove, cast iron frying pan, six eggs and a few ribeye steaks in case Mart gets peckish.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ exactly what I thought, probably carrying the gurus pack of catering sausages and a kilo of bacon!

• Haha
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ exactly what I thought, probably carrying the gurus pack of catering sausages and a kilo of bacon!
Haha, and don't forget the most important thing... his beloved Kerrygold butter, did you know it's from grass fed cows ๐Ÿคฌ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.