Butlersempire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was all over him last night๐Ÿ™„ he had a whole pack of sausages he's a greedy sod.More magic clothes from Tesco guru is a medium in a t-shirt ๐Ÿ˜… and she couldn't wait to phone Tracey Tits about the cheap sausages๐Ÿ™„
The last thing Tracy Tits needs is to eat more sausages which will increase her massive tit size.

She wonโ€™t be able to fit into her house before long if those tits grow anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm puzzled, how did the crocheted blanket get to the House of Butler, no P.O.Box ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

And shazza showing us Harrods from the street for those of 'us' who haven't seen it. Some of us, not only have we seen Harrods shazza but have actually shopped there. Thought she was going to sneakily do a bit of filming in there, no mention of it so must have got fucked off ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm puzzled, how did the crocheted blanket get to the House of Butler, no P.O.Box ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

And shazza showing us Harrods from the street for those of 'us' who haven't seen it. Some of us, not only have we seen Harrods shazza but have actually shopped there. Thought she was going to sneakily do a bit of filming in there, no mention of it so must have got fucked off ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€
I expect they give out their address to certain "fans" to still send them stuff as a "thanks for the videos"

Last edited:

Itโ€™s on their YouTube channel

Attachments

Reactions: 6
We need to think of a good thread title for thread 2 which is coming upโ€ฆ um ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ I will try one

# Butlers empire 2 โ€œ please stop doing keto, or your channel will be finitoโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Suzesnooze ----- I thought they'd got rid of the P.O.Box, he hadn't realised what he paid was only for 3 months I think it was, guru the know all thought was for a year. Think was about ยฃ500 or ยฃ600 a year, and he said it wasn't worth it for the bits and pieces that got sent.

Was it on the last vlog that shazza had what looked like a gift box of creams, was trying to see if was Estee Lauder. Were they in the ragged apron when she was showing it off, I'm convinced peepul are sending stuff there. Poor gullible bastards ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€

• Haha
@Suzesnooze ----- I thought they'd got rid of the P.O.Box, he hadn't realised what he paid was only for 3 months I think it was, guru the know all thought was for a year. Think was about ยฃ500 or ยฃ600 a year, and he said it wasn't worth it for the bits and pieces that got sent.

Was it on the last vlog that shazza had what looked like a gift box of creams, was trying to see if was Estee Lauder. Were they in the ragged apron when she was showing it off, I'm convinced peepul are sending stuff there. Poor gullible bastards ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€
Estรฉe Lauder ? On Sharon? we are back to the putting lipstick on a pig analogy again!!! I noticed last night her teeth are all multicoloured like piano keys!

Her looks are the least of her worries though her cooking skills and sparkling personality are the biggest problems.

• Haha

Yeah he did say he got rid of it. I bet they do send it to the Ragged Apron. Obviously idiots still send them stuff. Fools

It is nice people are sending stuff for Stacyโ€™s baby thoughโ€ฆ thatโ€™s kind and they seem a nice little family.

Agree though chirie, Shelle and Martin are not in need and donโ€™t need gifts!

He said he got rid of the Amazon Wish List but I donโ€™t remember him saying they got rid of the PO Box? Yes I think people send or bring stuff for them to the Ragged Apron.

He said he got rid of the Amazon Wish List but I donโ€™t remember him saying they got rid of the PO Box? Yes I think people send or bring stuff for them to the Ragged Apron.
Course they are, bleeping unbelievable ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€
---
@Suzesnooze ---- it wouldn't surprise me if their gullibles organise coach trips on a pilgrimage to the ragged apron. Then they can sign their visitors book, ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, and get a sticker. Do you think they light candles ? Really is unbelievable, visitors book.

Last edited:
  • Haha
๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ Red Dog ----- however, tonight's vlog was very revealing.
I thought Mystic Martin was coming out to play when he said the woods are eerie ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป
Baby Frank seems a happy little boy.

I think the set that she got whilst in the dirty spoon ๐Ÿ™Š was Charlotte tilbury.

Charlotte tilbury isn't cheap, I might be wrong, but when ol' shazza had her Amazon wish list, I'm sure there were expensive lipsticks on it, along with yankee candles and other luxury items.
There's absolutely no hope for their gullibles, I think they must live in Stepford. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
I watched that slog why were they all over eachother like they'd been apart ages? It was just a day, they looked ridiculous and they would have greeted eachother before they started filming. Cooking outside with that little thing was pointless, would have been quicker in the airfryer. Sawing the wood on that glass table pressing heavily down although toughned glass was stupid and it will take an age to use up his wood if that's what he's on about doing. Same old food, how he's not sick of it I don't know I'd never wanna see another sausage bacon or agg again if I had to eat that for every meal. That Charlotte looks a right miserable cow. Gifts sent to the ragged apron and their gift to fans of a sticker that gives them free advertising is a joke.
---
He did, said it cost too much and he thought what he paid was for a year. Said it wasn't worth it for the little bits and pieces they got sent.
---
Charlotte tilbury isn't cheap, I might be wrong, but when ol' shazza had her Amazon wish list, I'm sure there were expensive lipsticks on it, along with yankee candles and other luxury items.
There's absolutely no hope for their gullibles, I think they must live in Stepford. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Let's hope she got some moisturiser, she had makeup on in that vlog going to London and the founation was casked to that dry skin.
---
I don't see their PO Box address under their latest slog. Tight bastard wouldn't pay for it. It looks like a small area where they are obviously well know. No Doubt you could adress something to them and just put Woodall Spa, Linolnshire and it would get to them as well as the ragged apron address.
---
I see they didn't get their dogs any of those nice organic dog treats no stick to the whirlers and sizzlers sent by your sunscribers. We give Barney natural dog treats from a shop in town. Just pick out his little favourites like a pick and mix. I must admit though he does love a whirler.

Last edited:
I see yet again Sharon couldn't be bothered to brush the back of her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched yesterday's slog๐Ÿ˜ดthey're ill again,think they're bodies are trying to tell them something ๐Ÿค”

Yes Rosie they do seem to ail a lot, hope they wear masks on that plane.
A full plane of passengers will get whatever they've got. All, that recirculated air, they should have a government health warning ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Your body needs vitamins from fresh veg and fruit, keep your carbs low by all means but everyone needs a balanced diet not a faddy 'eating plan ' long term, it's not sustainable.

I'm sure Mystic Martin, lives for going places where it's 'eerie '. I do laugh though when he says it and looks to the camera, toying with us. He'd tit himself if he did actually see something ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป

• Haha
Got his money's worth with that haircut :LOL:

Coincidental how both he and Shazza have 'odd' brothers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.