Butlersempire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as they keep getting mentioned on the Travel Trolls thead, I think it's time for their own thread.

Can't wait for Martin to have one of his rants about this!!
---
I came across them as my husband watches Martin's Restore channel. I used to watch their vlogs until Martin started getting on my nerves with his rants and Sharon is always so bloody miserable. Stopped watching for a long time but then we started watching again but I spend the home time picking up on all their inconsistencies especially concerning his new diet. One minute he says they only have one meal a day, next they're having two then next he says they haven't eaten for 24 hrs! His weight loss doesn't seem consistent with the little amount he's supposedly eating.

He says this will be his new way of eating but he said that back in 2020 when they did the keto diet and he actually lost a lot more weight with that one.

Seeing as he said he'll block anyone on his channel who questions his diet then it's a good idea to have this thread that he can't control!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He’s getting right on my nerves with his ridiculous bogus diet. 5 pieces of bacon sausages and 6 loads of scrambled egg does not a diet make! Prat.

Sharon is a whiney miserable old bag. I actually feel sorry for Martin that he’s stuck with her. He has a sense of humour at least, she’s just a sour faced old cow.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe how much red meat he keeps eating. How is that good for you? Plus all that butter and his friend eggs always make me feel sick swimming in all that oil and butter!

Sharon is SO miserable. Like she never looks like she's enjoying life and she moans about how hard they work at their channel but she could easily get a normal job and not have to put up with negative comments! I hate youtubers moaning about the negative comments. They choose to put their life out there for people to comment on so their choice.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe how much red meat he keeps eating. How is that good for you? Plus all that butter and his friend eggs always make me feel sick swimming in all that oil and butter!

Sharon is SO miserable. Like she never looks like she's enjoying life and she moans about how hard they work at their channel but she could easily get a normal job and not have to put up with negative comments! I hate youtubers moaning about the negative comments. They choose to put their life out there for people to comment on so their choice.
Thank you so much Suzesnooze for the thread I can just hear him ranting about this 🤣🤣 and not being able to block us🤣and you're forgetting it's grass fed butter 😏
---

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Our dogs love these treats folk, as he holds the front of the packet up to camera. Begging bowl out again.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Our dogs love these treats folk, as he holds the front of the packet up to camera. Begging bowl out again.
You can just tell Martin was always a grifting cockney wide boy years before YouTube. I can see he has always tried to get money out of people with his lawn mower scams and things

Thank you so much Suzesnooze for the thread I can just hear him ranting about this 🤣🤣 and not being able to block us🤣and you're forgetting it's grass fed butter 😏
---
I can just picture him having a rant and posting one of those 'takedown Tattle life' petitions and calling us all jealous and sad!

Meanwhile Sharon will be stood by his side pointing her finger and telling us how hard they work!
---
I think the nicest one in the family is Stacey! I quite enjoyed her vegtastic channel and she comes across nice. But now she said she's going to rebrand it probably because it never got many subscribers.

Charlotte has a good set up. Gets her meals cooked and has free childcare!

I noticed when he went into the other side of the house where Jimmy and Charlotte live that they had a heater on! Meanwhile in the other side of the house Martin & Sharon have to wrap up warm! (I'm sick of seeing him in the same old bloody t-shirt and that black jacket!).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice in the Ragged Apron with Gary & Stacey there was definitely an atmosphere 🤔

Reactions: 3
It was when they were talking about the car Sharon wanted Gary said something about a motorbike and sidecar and Sharon looks annoyed (more than usual🤣)
God Sharon’s a right spoilt brat. Gets everything she demands off Martin… and can’t take a joke.

• Haha
He appears to be very much my way or the highway to his subs. When I first started watching, it was mainly about cost cutting in the house. Air fryers and portable stoves to save energy.
They have received many free bee airfryers etc, which was interesting to see how they operated.
The cost cutting side of the site appears to have slipped a little, as the paid 56 pounds for a piece of beef when the were in Scotland, now Martin seems to be having rib eye steaks several times a week.
If you dare to disagree, with him you are threatened with being blocked, he says its not that they just disagree, but are rude, but there is no evidence of that on the site.
It's a shame, cos I used to enjoy the cooking tips, he got very annoyed, when someone said it was simple cooking, but that appeals to lots of people.

I've seen it mentioned before that youtubers can claim tax back on things they use in vlogs so him buying the expensive joint and rib eye steaks etc, he will be able to offset it.

He's always got to be right. He won't accept any criticism. One of the top comments on a recent vlog said something about how rude he comes across and loads of people liked that comment so then in the next vlog I felt he was trying to be nicer!

They get so much support from their viewers and loads of positive comments so it always irritates me that they have to be sarcastic in their vlogs about the negative comments eg. the hand washing. I just find it petty. They would be better off just ignoring it.

I've seen it mentioned before that youtubers can claim tax back on things they use in vlogs so him buying the expensive joint and rib eye steaks etc, he will be able to offset it.

He's always got to be right. He won't accept any criticism. One of the top comments on a recent vlog said something about how rude he comes across and loads of people liked that comment so then in the next vlog I felt he was trying to be nicer!

They get so much support from their viewers and loads of positive comments so it always irritates me that they have to be sarcastic in their vlogs about the negative comments eg. the hand washing. I just find it petty. They would be better off just ignoring it.
Yes I heard that if they eat the food on camera they can claim it back in tax.

I did not realise that it could be claimed backed, but I do feel in today's economical climate, a little less showing off would be nice.
I agree with you, all they have to do is just get on with the cooking without the continuous snappy at people.
I have now noticed that Sharon is as bad, when she first started she was quiet. Yes he is being ultra nice at the moment saying thank you very much to the comments.
It's such a shame as I really enjoyed the cooking videos, they were doing.

Reactions: 2