Butlersempire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion
Buttlersempire Once a daily vlog now a daily slog!

Reactions: 6
Dirty pigs! All day travelling the day before, and up and dressed in the morning, NO SHOWER! 🤮 they must stink!
---
New thread suggestion

Sharon and Martin on their holiday we don’t need to shower cos we’re not stinky!

Reactions: 5
Noddy changes his clothes more often than these two dirty pair of b*****ds, that’s how they can get away with one medium sized suitcase for both of their gear for ten days!

• Sick
  • Haha
Noddy changes his clothes more often than these two dirty pair of b*****ds, that’s how they can get away with one medium sized suitcase for both of their gear for ten days!
Sharon mentioned hand washing during their stay pointing out the drying rack on the balcony. Who wants to be bloody handwashing stuff on their holiday. Just pack enough. Simples.

• Haha
Sharon mentioned hand washing during their stay pointing out the drying rack on the balcony. Who wants to be bloody handwashing stuff on their holiday. Just pack enough. Simples.
Ah but then they’d have to pay Ryanair for another suitcase.

He’s so tight his arse must squeak, bought 2 small bottles of water on the plane, moaned about the price then poorly Shazza had to wait for another drink until they got to the hotel about five hours later.

Reactions: 8
Ah but then they’d have to pay Ryanair for another suitcase.

He’s so tight his arse must squeak, bought 2 small bottles of water on the plane, moaned about the price then poorly Shazza had to wait for another drink until they got to the hotel about five hours later.
Yeah he's always moaning about prices, I get it if you really don't have much money but they obviously do. One thing that annoys me is when people with money are so tight. Dad has a mate like that, inherited his house, fantastic pension which to be fair he worked hard for but on a night out when it comes to his round he will make up and excuse he's going home early to avoid it. Ok the flip flops they were looking at some were dear as they were brand names like North Face but like Sharon said buy a decent pair not crappy cheap ones and they last. I always say you buy cheap you buy twice.

So they've gone abroad, and yet again nothing comfortable on their feet. When they went to Tenerife, didn't we advise shazza to go to Clarke's and get a good pair of comfy sandals? You just can't help some people. You can't put a price on comfort for your feet.

Shazza, I'll say it again, spend £50 and get yourself a pair of Sketchers, I got mine for £40, your little trotters will feel like your walking on air, and you as well Marty, you could do a review of them. Make a change from e bikes 😹😹😹. It will be money well spent. There's plenty of shoe shops that sell on line.
The gullibles will love a vlog on footwear. Your welcome. 😉😉😉😉

• Haha
So they've gone abroad, and yet again nothing comfortable on their feet. When they went to Tenerife, didn't we advise shazza to go to Clarke's and get a good pair of comfy sandals? You just can't help some people. You can't put a price on comfort for your feet.

Shazza, I'll say it again, spend £50 and get yourself a pair of Sketchers, I got mine for £40, your little trotters will feel like your walking on air, and you as well Marty, you could do a review of them. Make a change from e bikes 😹😹😹. It will be money well spent. There's plenty of shoe shops that sell on line.
The gullibles will love a vlog on footwear. Your welcome. 😉😉😉😉
For me money on decent footwear is a must. I am a Sketchers fan too, so comfy. Having peripheral neuropathy they help so much. I have them in sliders too. I just got my dad some of the new Sketchers slip in's as he's struggling to tie his laces on his other Sketchers. He loves the memory foam. Turkey Neck is so tight. Unbelievable

For me money on decent footwear is a must. I am a Sketchers fan too, so comfy. Having peripheral neuropathy they help so much. I have them in sliders too. I just got my dad some of the new Sketchers slip in's as he's struggling to tie his laces on his other Sketchers. He loves the memory foam. Turkey Neck is so tight. Unbelievable
He's so tight if he farted he wouldn't let anyone smell it😉

• Haha
Yes ChiRie, my sister 's got the slip in sketchers, she said best thing she's ever bought.
I too have numbness and pain in my feet,(my stiletto wearing days are over) , to be honest I'd have paid twice the price for mine. If they ever did get decent footwear, they'd never admit taking our advice 🤣🤣🤣🤣 The mileage baby puts on her trotters walking up and down supermarket aisles they'd be a good investment.
I couldn't believe the size of that case they took, AND for both of them for 10 days,bleeping unbelievable. When I'm on holiday I don't hand wash, I do duck all, I'm on holiday and take enough stuff, in fact too much.

Reactions: 3
Yes, I never travel light, here’s my shirt ‘haul’ for ten days away - 2 per day 🙂 and not a mention of Star Wars

B6B99AAB-7698-48DD-A912-D2DEBF1A35B5.jpeg

---
Sitting watching the ‘live from the breakfast trough’ with my partner discussing the merits of going on an all inclusive holiday when you don’t drink alcohol and only eat one meal a day. I said they may as well go half board, other half said yes but he’d never buy her a drink 😊
---
Martin in the gym 😂🤣😂🤣

You to can have a body like mine (if you live on sausages & bacon)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
God how many times can Martin use the term “catering sausages” in one vlog ffs.

Baby been shaving 🪒 god knows what part of her she means. I’m hoping her big hairy face as opposed to her big hairy lady parts.

Martin in the gym trying to show his muscles 💪 off…. God help us all.

• Haha
Very impressive @roy, to be fair I don't drink maybe the odd half of lager when I'm in the old town on a bench at the top of the escalators (Albufeira) overlooking the Atlantic.
I always go AI, as you pay as much for soft drinks as alcohol. I do like a cocktail but they're not included in the AI. I like sitting on the terrace just outside the bar with a soda and lime or coffee reading my kindle. I'm a boring old witch. But at least I don't film peepul and invade their privacy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I only drink to excess 😉

My weakness on an ai holiday is the desserts which I don’t even eat at home, just the odd bit of fresh fruit.

After our last visit to Sandals in St Lucia I put on about a stone 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
@rosie please someone do it. I wish someone would tie baby's arms behind her back,all that pointing really pisses me off, I'm sure she does it cause she knows it annoys me (or am I being paranoid) 🙀🙀🙀
Guru definitely referencing what we say on here, we said the last hotel in Tenerife looked like the Shining, he said it tonight, oh and it looked eerie, I think he was talking about near ceiling. The whole bleeping hotel looked eerie, like an empty fairground it's creepy 👻👻👻👻
I can't believe baby wouldn't pay for a safe, it's a must for me. Passports and money and my English purse with cash and cards in. I only ever take what I'm spending that day out with me. Tight bastards. 🤑🤑🤑
Notice the subscribers who knew him wasn't caught on camera, every other bugger was that was just getting their breakfast, bad enough filming from a distance but he was really close, I'm longing for someone to duck him right off with that camera.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.