Butlersempire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got his money's worth with that haircut :LOL:

Coincidental how both he and Shazza have 'odd' brothers?
Why didn't Tracey Tits cut it when they were in Scotland,she is a hairdresser after all🤔 He always likes to point out he's the older brother and much better shape he's in....hole.Down the Ragged Apron again 🙄Poor man sees the Beverly Hill Billys coming and his heart must sink ffs🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The comments on last nights vlog ---
Andrewhills6535 2 comments I find are racist, he says minorities get Grant's and is scandalous, his local hairdresser told him and he has proof.
2nd comment, he's telling guru he's afraid they're money laundering, I assume he means where he got his haircut, as 4 in his town and are squeezing the locals out.
Firstly, that is liable, and defamatory. Out there on the web, not a gossip site and secondly, if locals are closing down, perhaps it's because they don't put the hours in that Turkish barbers and other minorities put in. They stay open until 10 or 11 at night so deserve success in their business.
If I was guru, instead of blocking and deleting negative comments, I'd be deleting and blocking all the racist cunts that have left comments on his channel.

Another comment from Lesley, where do I start with this one🤔🤔🤔
Sounds like a lovely woman but I worry for her, apparently she's going to the ragged apron soon and is asking shazza if she'd mind if she ordered her chicken salad, and says 'cheeky I know '. Words fail me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

On tonight's vlog, yet another bleeping e bike, did I see sly from Scotland's car on the drive, if it is, your right @Rosiep2008 , she could have given daddy a trim.✂✂✂💇‍♂️💇‍♂️💇‍♂️
I'm puzzled to a comment, someone said about the e bike reviews topping up his earnings or something like that, and someone replied that they give the money to M&S charity, but not that M&S. First I've heard of bike sales going to charity, only a few weeks ago guru said that it is their earnings selling the bikes as doesn't get paid for doing the reviews.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The comments on last nights vlog ---
Andrewhills6535 2 comments I find are racist, he says minorities get Grant's and is scandalous, his local hairdresser told him and he has proof.
2nd comment, he's telling guru he's afraid they're money laundering, I assume he means where he got his haircut, as 4 in his town and are squeezing the locals out.
Firstly, that is liable, and defamatory. Out there on the web, not a gossip site and secondly, if locals are closing down, perhaps it's because they don't put the hours in that Turkish barbers and other minorities put in. They stay open until 10 or 11 at night so deserve success in their business.
If I was guru, instead of blocking and deleting negative comments, I'd be deleting and blocking all the racist cunts that have left comments on his channel.

Another comment from Lesley, where do I start with this one🤔🤔🤔
Sounds like a lovely woman but I worry for her, apparently she's going to the ragged apron soon and is asking shazza if she'd mind if she ordered her chicken salad, and says 'cheeky I know '. Words fail me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

On tonight's vlog, yet another bleeping e bike, did I see sly from Scotland's car on the drive, if it is, your right @Rosiep2008 , she could have given daddy a trim.✂✂✂💇‍♂️💇‍♂️💇‍♂️
I'm puzzled to a comment, someone said about the e bike reviews topping up his earnings or something like that, and someone replied that they give the money to M&S charity, but not that M&S. First I've heard of bike sales going to charity, only a few weeks ago guru said that it is their earnings selling the bikes as doesn't get paid for doing the reviews.
He says he doesn't get paid for the reviews that's why he sells them the items, he's talking shite other youtubers have said it tops up they're earnings thats why they do them,..and I bet he claims all the money back on what they spend on holidays and shopping trips that's why he films everything

Course he does @Rosiep2008 🤣🤣🤣 it's their full time job peepul
I don't know where that subscriber who left the comment got it from that they donate the bike sales money to charity from. To be fair to guru, I haven't heard him say it. I think if he did donate all the bike sales we'd never hear the bleeping end of it.

CORRECTION to previous post,
I'm a bleeping idiot, just realised what the subscriber meant when he said money from the sale of the e bikes went to M&S charity. Martin and Sharon. What the duck is wrong with me? Well and truly late for that party 😹😹😹
Just so used to the gullibles defending them, I must pay more attention in the future.

• Haha
The person is taking the piss when he said it goes to M&S charity and the other said oh no not another e bike review but it tops up their income. Both are taking the piss
---
The person asking do you mind if I order your salad is pathetic. It's a cafe, order what you want. How is it cheeky to order what Sharon has and why does she need permission? Pathetic.
---
He says he doesn't get paid for the reviews that's why he sells them the items, he's talking shite other youtubers have said it tops up they're earnings thats why they do them,..and I bet he claims all the money back on what they spend on holidays and shopping trips that's why he films everything
Does he not get sent the bikes free? Highly doubt he goes out and buys them. Someone asked him to do the new Ninja review and he said no because they haven't got it.

Last edited:
@ChiRie --- YET do we think he's working on Ninja to donate one or two.
I just wish these companies would do their due diligence before sending their products. Shazza said not doing cooking vlogs as run out of ideas. 😱😱😱
As for poor Lesley, I do hope she's okay, it wouldn't surprise me if she's one of the gullibles who sends stuff.

The person is taking the piss when he said it goes to M&S charity and the other said oh no not another e bike review but it tops up their income. Both are taking the piss
---
The person asking do you mind if I order your salad is pathetic. It's a cafe, order what you want. How is it cheeky to order what Sharon has and why does she need permission? Pathetic.
---

Does he not get sent the bikes free? Highly doubt he goes out and buys them. Someone asked him to do the new Ninja review and he said no because they haven't got it.
Yes he gets the bikes and whatever else they are sent free,then he can do whatever he wants with them. Sasha coco now be fair he paid £1 for that one dvd in the charity shop when it was 10 for £1😂 What is wrong with these people asking Baby if she can order her salad are they all mad? I see no one said that to the guru🤣🤣

• Haha
If anything martins boobs have gotten even bigger since he started keto if anything, the amount of fat he’s eating is affecting his “bust” size 🤭

• Haha
Yes Rosie ---I can hear his arteries hardening every time he's in the ragged apron, and that monster burger he had a few vlogs ago, my god. No one can tell me all that meat is good for you. But his numbers are good peepul.

The poor Lesley's of this world are walking amongst us, probably unsupervised. I really do fear for their wellbeing 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Yes Rosie ---I can hear his arteries hardening every time he's in the ragged apron, and that monster burger he had a few vlogs ago, my god. No one can tell me all that meat is good for you. But his numbers are good peepul.

The poor Lesley's of this world are walking amongst us, probably unsupervised. I really do fear for their wellbeing 🙏🙏🙏
If I were Baby I'd be fearing for my safety🤪

• Haha
That's it I've decided, from now on I will call him Turkey n 🤣 eck

• Haha
Tonight on 'Butler's Babblins' Mart & Shaz wander aimlessly round a Polish (I think it's Polish Shaz? Look at all the pickled fish and jars of pate, lovely little treats...) supermarket imparting valuable information for potential shoppers - 'What's that?, what you got there?, where am I?, who am I?, is it time for school yet Mummy?'.

Honestly why vlog about something you know f**k all about and haven't bothered to research? But then that seems to be most of our beloved Youtubers main purpose in life.

Has someone played a cruel joke on Shazza by putting superglue in her Bambi sweatshirt? She can't seem to take it off.

441991864_469301748829834_6380004818814651771_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sharon is constantly wearing a Bambi T-shirt while mazzy is constantly wearing a Barbie one. Think they both under the impression that they are actually 5 year old girls! 🧒

Ooh I for one can’t wait for the “oliday shelle” to lanzarote… what sort of adventures are we going to be treated to from there! The plot thickens!

• Haha
Sharon is constantly wearing a Bambi T-shirt while mazzy is constantly wearing a Barbie one. Think they both under the impression that they are actually 5 year old girls! 🧒

Ooh I for one can’t wait for the “oliday shelle” to lanzarote… what sort of adventures are we going to be treated to from there! The plot thickens!
Considering she reckons she’s always buying clothes in Tesco when she’s with Tracey tits then why does she wear the same clothes everyday?! Always got her “magic” jeans on too lol

holiday will be mind numbing - they don’t eat normally and enjoy the full benefits of the restaurants and they don’t drink, yawn Fest … 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Considering she reckons she’s always buying clothes in Tesco when she’s with Tracey tits then why does she wear the same clothes everyday?! Always got her “magic” jeans on too lol

holiday will be mind numbing - they don’t eat normally and enjoy the full benefits of the restaurants and they don’t drink, yawn Fest … 🥱🥱🥱
Lol those jeans need more than magic to control Sharon’s gunt!

Not body shaming I have a large gunt of my own but I don’t try wearing magic jeans 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.