Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh absolutely it was never a question of not getting them just the thoughts of her being sore. Thanks so much for the tips πŸ₯°
---

Omg would also love the tea here
Have Calpol too. Both the liquid stuff and suppositories. My youngest refuses to swallow the liquid until recently πŸ˜‚

Have Calpol too. Both the liquid stuff and suppositories. My youngest refuses to swallow the liquid until recently πŸ˜‚
Oh my one will drink anything i have some sugar water things the doctors gave us in the hospital after she was born too after a few tests she needed so wil give her that too

Reactions: 1
Oh my one will drink anything i have some sugar water things the doctors gave us in the hospital after she was born too after a few tests she needed so wil give her that too
My first was the same, started requesting Calpol at about 18 months πŸ˜‚

Sounds like you're all covered. Loads of cuddles also, of course!

My first was the same, started requesting Calpol at about 18 months πŸ˜‚

Sounds like you're all covered. Loads of cuddles also, of course!
Physically but not mentally πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Might need to bring the wine for myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@Jellybb another question about hair so sorry, would you recommend olaplex over alfaparf or the other way around?

Physically but not mentally πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Might need to bring the wine for myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@Jellybb another question about hair so sorry, would you recommend olaplex over alfaparf or the other way around?
Shampoo or conditioner and what are you looking for? Repair damaged hair or hair is oily??

Both, ehh frizzy and just hoping it doesnt fall out soon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ small bit damaged and dry
Im gone off olaplex lately, I’m frequently switching my hair colour from dark - bleach and what I really like is the redken extreme shampoo and conditioner, I only use the conditioner and I really like it. It’s in a blue bottle. I also love the revlon uniq1 leave in conditioner. My hair would be like candy floss without it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I recently tried the L'OrΓ©al bond repair stuff, bit of a faff if you buy all the bits bit my hair was looking great after
I have used that also! It’s very very similar to olaplex no 5. And it is always half price too!

• Heart
Im gone off olaplex lately, I’m frequently switching my hair colour from dark - bleach and what I really like is the redken extreme shampoo and conditioner, I only use the conditioner and I really like it. It’s in a blue bottle. I also love the revlon uniq1 leave in conditioner. My hair would be like candy floss without it!!
I swapped from olaplex to the kevin murphy stuff and didnt like it, but would have used alfaparf all the time before that but now they've changed the bottles I don't know which one to use i always used the diamond one if that helps πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
I have used that also! It’s very very similar to olaplex no 5. And it is always half price too!
Might chance these!!

I swapped from olaplex to the kevin murphy stuff and didnt like it, but would have used alfaparf all the time before that but now they've changed the bottles I don't know which one to use i always used the diamond one if that helps πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---

Might chance these!!
The alfaparf reconstruction is really good too! Is your hair dyed?

Baba is great thank god, vaccines next week im dreaaading it my nerves for her πŸ™ˆ
Oh god they aren't nice, it'll come and go before you know it I promise she will be fine,have the Calpol in too!
---
I don’t want to clog up the main burp thread but who is the person with multiple accounts 🀣🀣
Omg I need to know too
---
Can I ask too,my hair was fried last year (my own fault from completing over processing it with colour bleach and heat,since June I have laid off everything and it's actually grown and the condition is decent,it's starting to thicken (that could also be because since losing weight my pcos is under control and hair isn't falling out as much) would nioxin actually help it thicken more?I did use it but in all honesty it was after finishing it that my hair seemed to really be getting better and stronger?
---
I recently tried the L'OrΓ©al bond repair stuff, bit of a faff if you buy all the bits bit my hair was looking great after
Oh I forgot I liked this as well,got 3 items I think it was but my hair definitely looked great using it I might give it another go soon

@Jellybb i think the person with multiple accounts is a poster who said they lost a child and was tattle an hour or two later. I think you can guess from that. They’ve πŸŽ€ as their photo

• Heart
Stop it 😳 isn't that what Liz reaney implied
Yeah im shook if its true but it does make sense. Although I would also admit that after baby tattle was born I was bate into reading here cause i had nothing else to do 🀣

• Haha
Yeah im shook if its true but it does make sense. Although I would also admit that after baby tattle was born I was bate into reading here cause i had nothing else to do 🀣
Stop tattle is great for waiting rooms,long car journeys, sick days πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think that’s what the lizard was saying ? Now tbh I do be glued to it when I’ve nothing else on like ye said but who knows πŸ€”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.