Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that account is gone now too. Did any ss the name? It was 4 letters and ended in SL and I was thinking was it a play on silent lurker
Yes I caught the name of the account that posted about the ambulance just before the mods deleted the post. It was @Amlk

1000005266.jpg

Reactions: 3
So I think slj account has been removed when you click on their profile it says this this account is no longer available BA account is still visible and you can see their last postings but the last time they posted was 2023
It's still there

1000037844.jpg

Reactions: 1
I do think our friend (or friends) who are starved of attention won't be gone long. It's a pure addiction. They will have more accounts than we realise, hiding in plain sight.

Burps thread I always found unusual. It's very friendly. Most other threads I've dabbled in aren't like that at all. People fall out or dominate the thread or moderate. Burps thread seemed to be a place where you'd sort of get to know each other more. We are mostly united in our disgust of her πŸ˜‚ I think that's very appealing to the attention seeker as there was always a lot of sympathy and personal stuff. Sarah's behaviour around the ivf/miscarriage/bellys pregnancy all sent the thread into outrage and it was a great way for this poster(s) to ramp up their misery and sympathy posts.

I love a bit of speculation and that's purely what this is now..

I don't have a specific account in mind but I bet there's a regular contributor here who is one of the fake personas. A perfect way to keep well in within the group, strengthen the trust in them and feed into the hunt for fake accounts while deflecting from themselves.

The creator has been playing a very long game. This is years and years on the go. Their biggest fear must be getting "locked out" of tattle now that it's more tricky to make new accounts since an invite is required. They will have made a few provisions for this. They know that once an account is rumbled it's no use anymore.

They genuinely must have duck all else going on in their lives.
Just sinking trying to catch up on threads, but this is so spot on.
I can’t really understand how they have this amount of time?That’s why I think sometimes that big burps is on this thread. She has tonnes of freetime and nothing to do with it.

Reactions: 2
Their profile is still showing up for me but their comment is gone
Yeah I can see their profile but when I click on the name it should bring up their postings but it doesn’t that shows up instead so maybe their account has been blocked? I can still see their comments on the thread

Like I said in the other thread, I don’t interact but have had the account, kept seeing people mention SLJ and was just curious to know what the story was behind it. Thought it would be faster asking than reading back through threads
This is what I'm seeing, strange
---
Like I said in the other thread, I don’t interact but have had the account, kept seeing people mention SLJ and was just curious to know what the story was behind it. Thought it would be faster asking than reading back through threads
And was told to go to this thread to find out the backstory. That’s when I saw the screenshot of my profile here but cause my account says new member yet all assuming I’m a fake account

After recent events we are all just suspicious of new activity 🀣 the long and short of it is silent lurker journey claimed their child passed a few weeks ago and we have since come to the conclusion what they posted wasn’t real if you look back over the thread you’ll see all the detective work done by other tattles
---
duck Nev, I was lizzard reany
I’m so disappointed Liz hasn’t gone on a drunken ramble πŸ˜’πŸ˜…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.