Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to point this out these are the levels of membership or whatever you want to call it
New member: doesn't have many posts. Has below x amount
Member: has more than a new member put less than an active member . Has below x amount
Active Member: more than a member but less than a chatty member. Has below x amount
Chatty member: more than an active less than a VIP.
VIP member: top level. You have more than 1000 posts to change to VIP member.

VIP is also the only one I can remember the exact amount of posts you need to hit before changing. I may have active and chatty the wrong way around but your length of time on Tattle is irrelevant and your member status is determined by your number of posts . Hope that clears some things up
Excuuuuuse me, you forgot well known member!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No I’m not lol but was thinking this was like some vip club. Didn’t realise ye were all familiar with each other
I was only taking the piss, we have all gathered here because we were de railing the main thread, I like it here though, I hope you do too 😅

Reactions: 8
Look at the end of the day, most here are decent human being's. Offering to help people in hospital, people struggling with feeding their children. I would do it in the morning. But please don't piss on my good nature and don't be a bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All, this thread is not to witch about mods. One person making up warnings here is not particularly helpful with all the effort we've wasted trying to keep an influencers thread about the influencer and directing the offtopic stuff here.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
But I don't understand why not come back on and deny it all. Like it's an anonymous account they can do what they want or say what they want. Was obviously rumbled

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omfg Olivia Benson would have this solved ASAP. I think there is an Olivia in all of us 🤣
Like ok i dont understand it but lying to tattlers is one thing but lying to mods and risk being BANNED FOREVER is mental like do people have no common sense and those poor mods doing their best to keep this whole website up and running 😅

I'd say it's a nightmare to moderate in fairness 😂 people are bloody wild!

I was thinking wtf it's strange only them being reported and not everyone else. And then I wanted to know how do you know if you've been reported. And now I can't find the account,
I assume you get a notification or something it who knows. It was weird to claim they'd been singled out for derailing...
---
I want to send my cv in to be a mod 🤣
You're mad, can you imagine the amount of work involved in that 😂 though you would get to see all the drama

Reactions: 2
Who knew we had so many crazies in house? Sars really does attract them. Imagine all these people/person watching her and knowing so much about her?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.