Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...sorry talking about me here, but it's the only way I could relate..when SLJ posted on here about her child being sick and even when the child passed away, I didn't find it that weird, like when my sister passed last year I was absolutely glued to tattle , both when she was sick and the day she died. Like ye guys on here were the most amazing distraction and honestly I didn't post for attention, it was just posting as I was in turmoil and ye were here, i was stuck in america,my parents in ireland and obviously a mess no one bar my husband there, and ye were all amazing and honestly, sitting in the airport trying to get home, reading this and other threads kept me sane, as mad as that sounds. However, in light of everything and reflecting on the whole thing... a sister passing isn't the same as losing a child, what was she doing even thinking of tattle after losing her child, there are just so many questions. I feel deeply sorry for SLJ and 100% hope she gets the help she needs and I do hope she's OK. No one in their right mind would ever do what she has done, so please God she gets sorted

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So...sorry talking about me here, but it's the only way I could relate..when SLJ posted on here about her child being sick and even when the child passed away, I didn't find it that weird, like when my sister passed last year I was absolutely glued to tattle , both when she was sick and the day she died. Like ye guys on here were the most amazing distraction and honestly I didn't post for attention, it was just posting as I was in turmoil and ye were here, i was stuck in america,my parents in ireland and obviously a mess no one bar my husband there, and ye were all amazing and honestly, sitting in the airport trying to get home, reading this and other threads kept me sane, as mad as that sounds. However, in light of everything and reflecting on the whole thing... a sister passing isn't the same as losing a child, what was she doing even thinking of tattle after losing her child, there are just so many questions. I feel deeply sorry for SLJ and 100% hope she gets the help she needs and I do hope she's OK. No one in their right mind would ever do what she has done, so please God she gets sorted
Each to their own I guess but I couldn't imagine even considering a scroll on tattle let alone posting if someone close to me had died.

Reactions: 8
I’ve told the new member to post the type of discussion on this thread. It just feels like someone is hell bend on derailing the main thread.

Reactions: 6
New member but the account was created in April 2021 🧐 just hasn't been commenting so it's still considered a new member. Suss AF

Reactions: 6
It seems all the posts have been removed by the moderators now. Including my one to direct them here

• Wow
Reactions: 4
WTF is even this whole thing? Yet another person making up a death on tattle (there's been quite a few) because it gets likes on the internet?

This is exactly why me-railing on influencer threads isn't allowed. Totally derails and encourages fantasists. Report and ignore, as people should have done in the first place to nip this in the bud.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I find any 'new members' commenting now but have clearly been following along suspicious. As we know now they can only have joined by invite. So who invited them in the last few days? Invited themselves from a other account most likely
If they've been invited it should show that user shouldn't it? I mean that's how I copped SF was invited by NNMom it was on her/their profile.

There's a few new posters recently. Side eyeing every single one

Reactions: 3
If they've been invited it should show that user shouldn't it? I mean that's how I copped SF was invited by NNMom it was on her/their profile.

There's a few new posters recently. Side eyeing every single one
Oh I didn't know it showed the inviter too, that's interesting. I did see the comment about the ambulance but seems to be deleted now.

Side eyeing like your profile picture 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I decided a night free of tattle and I have about 10 pages of a thread to read. 🤐 Good thing the baby is asleep so I can read

Or is there a baby , who knows at this point 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What did they say about the ambulance post ?
They said public ambulances are free and SLJ was making up bring charged for it. But it's not actually correct. Public ambulances to and between hospitals are free. SLJ said they brought their child home to die in an ambulance against what the hospital wanted so they were charged for it. Though I don't understand why a service like Bumblance wouldn't have been used tbh.

Reactions: 4
What did they say about the ambulance post ?
Something about ambulances being free and that slj husband was scammed?
---
They said public ambulances are free and SLJ was making up bring charged for it. But it's not actually correct. Public ambulances to and between hospitals are free. SLJ said they brought their child home to die in an ambulance against what the hospital wanted so they were charged for it. Though I don't understand why a service like Bumblance wouldn't have been used tbh.
What is bumblance? or is this an autocorrect

Reactions: 1
I need to say 100% that I have far better things to do with my time and get plenty of attention elsewhere so really have no need to tell fibs about my sister dying

Reactions: 5
Lots of people fundraise for Bumbulance. Such a great service. The whole thing gives me the willies. The dying child etc. i never once engaged with those posts. I know people get great comfort on here on the mental health threads and that’s fair enough. But I’m here to rant about influencers because they are stealing a living and laughing up their sleeves at us while wanting zero accountability and #bekind nonsense. This thread here was a great idea 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.