Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I said in the other thread, I don’t interact but have had the account, kept seeing people mention SLJ and was just curious to know what the story was behind it. Thought it would be faster asking than reading back through threads

---

And was told to go to this thread to find out the backstory. That’s when I saw the screenshot of my profile here but cause my account says new member yet all assuming I’m a fake account
Ok fair, but to settle things, are you a fake account? If not, welcome 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No I’m not lol but was thinking this was like some vip club. Didn’t realise ye were all familiar with each other
Long story short , there was posters that would make up stories about having no money and sick babies. As some posters have been chatting to each other for a few years they're familiar with each other. There is a consensus on thinking the posters making up stories have multiple accounts so when someone is new or non active, the regular posters are suss.
New posters are welcome imo , love having new people as yer all gas but just be warned of you are going to be telling us a lot of personal stories and not about influencer, we will be suss to thinking your one of those posters above. I hope that clarifies it .

Reactions: 9
Long story short , there was posters that would make up stories about having no money and sick babies. As some posters have been chatting to each other for a few years they're familiar with each other. There is a consensus on thinking the posters making up stories have multiple accounts so when someone is new or non active, the regular posters are suss.
New posters are welcome imo , love having new people as yer all gas but just be warned of you are going to be telling us a lot of personal stories and not about influencer, we will be suss to thinking your one of those posters above. I hope that clarifies it .
Ok got it 👍
Not sure why my profile does say new member when it’s a couple of years old.

Like I said in the other thread, I don’t interact but have had the account, kept seeing people mention SLJ and was just curious to know what the story was behind it. Thought it would be faster asking than reading back through threads

---

And was told to go to this thread to find out the backstory. That’s when I saw the screenshot of my profile here but cause my account says new member yet all assuming I’m a fake account
We've been hurt 🥹 we don't know if we'll ever be able to trust a man new member again

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it only burps thread that you need an invite to join now or is it all threads, not that it matters, just curious 😅

Reactions: 1
Just to point this out these are the levels of membership or whatever you want to call it
New member: doesn't have many posts. Has below x amount
Member: has more than a new member put less than an active member . Has below x amount
Active Member: more than a member but less than a chatty member. Has below x amount
Chatty member: more than an active less than a VIP.
VIP member: top level. You have more than 1000 posts to change to VIP member.

VIP is also the only one I can remember the exact amount of posts you need to hit before changing. I may have active and chatty the wrong way around but your length of time on Tattle is irrelevant and your member status is determined by your number of posts . Hope that clears some things up

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No one is saying you CAN'T get on the plane/ join the thread, we just have to check you're not hiding a bomb/fake sob story first 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No one is saying you CAN'T get on the plane/ join the thread, we just have to check you're not hiding a bomb/fake sob story first 🤷‍♀️
I laugh every time I see your profile pic, that's the face Keith sees when he is on top 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.