Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for this. I had no idea that was a thing here, what incredible work they do. I also just learned of batten disease. I feel so ignorant.
Tbh it's sometimes a good thing you don't know about these charities as you never needed them or knew anyone to need them. So your lucky rather than ignorant in my eyes

Reactions: 10
Tbh it's sometimes a good thing you don't know about these charities as you never needed them or knew anyone to need them. So your lucky rather than ignorant in my eyes
100% this, i remember explaining to someone before about Barretstown and what they did for kids cause they'd never heard of it and they were amazed we have something like that in ireland

Reactions: 3
I think the difference is that you had other things to offer to the thread too, banter, comments etc. I felt the other posts were constantly bringing it up one way or another. I don't believe you were sharing your story purely for likes and attention

Reactions: 8
So I think slj account has been removed when you click on their profile it says this this account is no longer available BA account is still visible and you can see their last postings but the last time they posted was 2023

So I think slj account has been removed when you click on their profile it says this this account is no longer available BA account is still visible and you can see their last postings but the last time they posted was 2023
I just saw too omg

I think if you get so many warnings your account could get deleted. I have one warning and it said if it happens again I risk being deleted

I checked that new member and I didn't see any invite, it said it was April 2021. So maybe didnt need an invite. I wonder why it would say new member though

Reactions: 2
I checked that new member and I didn't see any invite, it said it was April 2021. So maybe didnt need an invite. I wonder why it would say new member though
It says new member if the member hasn't posted much. So she made the account in 2021 but left it dormant and has only started to use it now if you get me

Reactions: 5
It says new member if the member hasn't posted much. So she made the account in 2021 but left it dormant and has only started to use it now if you get me
Ohhhhh, and the only comment they ever made was to the ambulance post.....Strange strange.

Reactions: 7
Maybe the account was made by a weirdo as a backup account to allow them to keep posting if there was an incident with their well known account. They probably have a few of them unfortunately

Maybe the account was made by a weirdo as a backup account to allow them to keep posting if there was an incident with their well known account. They probably have a few of them unfortunately
I'd say it's definitely someone's backup! It's an odd time to start posting if it's not

Reactions: 4
I'd say it's definitely someone's backup! It's an odd time to start posting if it's not
Yeah, starting to post now but is obviously familiar with what we are talking about which dates back to at least a month ago. Suuuuuure

The mods seem to be onto it now, if anymore pop I think we should just all report them and have them removed.

Reactions: 9
The mods seem to be onto it now, if anymore pop I think we should just all report them and have them removed.
Seems like the best solution yeah, otherwise the thread will end up being constantly detailed by them

Reactions: 5
I think that account is gone now too. Did any ss the name? It was 4 letters and ended in SL and I was thinking was it a play on silent lurker

Reactions: 1
I think that account is gone now too. Did any ss the name? It was 4 letters and ended in SL and I was thinking was it a play on silent lurker
The last on there is kitten something. Joined in 2021 hasn't been active since 2023, around when Betty died cause she was posting about the RIP link. I didn't take not of the other one

Edited to make meaning of last sentence more clear

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.