Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely to jaysus the nose would be hanging off you and you'd read back! I know I would!

They posted almost the exact same message a few days ago.... They know bloody well what's been posted and what's been said. They've been tagged and still NADA 🤣🤣🤣

Plus as another poster pointed out earlier if SLJ didn't read back and catch up, why say "great thread title"? They wouldn't have a clue was was discussed.

There's nowt as queer as folk!
Realistically what do we expect them to do? Come on and admit it? This person gets such a rise from attention that they came onto the thread (again) knowing the reception they’d get. So even a mere mention obvs gIves them a little kick. Otherwise they’d be out of here as soon as they were called out like some of the other fake profiles.
---
Ah for gods sake it's gonna be boring now. Only messing 🤣 be interesting if they come back to you to say they are all linked.
The person probably uses VPNs and shite with multiple accounts and email addresses theyd prob need a crime map/whiteboard as well

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1000037817.jpg

---
Regardless of what happens and if the suss accounts disappear..... The past few days have been one hell of a ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nah I still suspect you :ROFLMAO:
---

In fairness to netflix they gave plenty of warning on the screen for the episode but I just wasn't prepared. It's very sexually graphic, i don't know how much I can say or should say but if youre in any dodgy mindframe don't watch it. Live with the fomo. I will probably finish it this weekend but had I known how bad it was I wouldnt have bothered.

The stalking alone is wild but the rape, no thank you and the worst part is i don't think you can skip an episode and still be clued in?
---

Sayrah burp and the philospers stone!
Oh wow I didn't realise, I try not to read anything about these short series, so I had no idea .... might have to think about watching anymore of it
---
@Msweb93 was the mole. She seemed genuine but jesus who fecking knows these days!!
I thought I recognise the name when I switched. But nope and she is still posting.. sorry mole 🙈

Reactions: 2
Her thread legitimately attracts some weirdos. I think reporting them is all that can be done at this point.

Reactions: 5
Oh well , I said it 🤣 been away and not online crap, I think they have been online reading the thread anyway just not responding

Reactions: 1
Her thread legitimately attracts some weirdos. I think reporting them is all that can be done at this point.
I’d typically ignore all the soppy health posts, as do most of us who have been on burps threads the longest but there’s always members who interact and give them attention. It took me a few profiles to see it, and I’d join in on some because everyone else was commenting/liking and I assumed my judgement was wrong and I felt like an hole. Ignoring is the best method but we can’t stop others from it unless we start modding which is against the rules. This person is a troll for sure, we’ve seen that tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’d typically ignore all the soppy health posts, as do most of us who have been on burps threads the longest but there’s always members who interact and give them attention. It took me a few profiles to see it, and I’d join in on some because everyone else was commenting/liking and I assumed my judgement was wrong and I felt like an hole. Ignoring is the best method but we can’t stop others from it unless we start modding which is against the rules. This person is a troll for sure, we’ve seen that tonight!
I sympathised with the loss because I felt an utter bleep cos I wasn’t fully buying it but so many were sympathising I felt I had to, just for the fear my suspicions were incorrect.

This thread is giving them a bitta work to do though if there’s multiple profiles on the go hopping between the main thread and here and trying not to trip up?
---
Then again I’m saying that as a rational person…
---
Ffs I’m bet into both threads now and I’m up at the crack arse of dawn for work… no sleep for the nosy…

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I only started to notice SLJ when they started talking about the sick child. When they posted that the child had died my first thought was they were saying that as a way to disappear. I hate to admit that I did have a look on RIP 🫣. But I was so surprised with the weird defense post a week or so later.
I’ll admit that I found it strange that SLJ updates tattlers on the death of her child, but she also breadcrumbed it along the way. What really raised my suspicions was the ambulance story and the demand for money, also the rant about keeping funeral private etc. it was a sympathy post and unfortunately many fell for it. It’s a good thing that there isn’t a direct message feature because the sob stories would’ve had genuinely kind hearted people fleeced!

Reactions: 4
On Sarah’s new thread page 5 of the thread
Was just about to reply the same!

Slippers on the way @Louber And ive thrown in a few potatoes and cheese 🧀 😋

They have been 100% reading still. They might have known about Renew you in the new thread title but definitely not about the new gaff which has only been discussed more recently. It seems like they just can't help themselves.

Now if we could all take a break from posting until this evening so I can do a bit of work today please 🤣

• Haha
Now we have a 'new member' commenting on the Ambulance post from ages ago? Is this a new lurker?
I find any 'new members' commenting now but have clearly been following along suspicious. As we know now they can only have joined by invite. So who invited them in the last few days? Invited themselves from a other account most likely

Reactions: 6
Now we have a 'new member' commenting on the Ambulance post from ages ago? Is this a new lurker?
Could it be another of SLJ personas to throw people of the scent? Or has this new member read over old threads and is up to speed?! Won't lie I'm suspicious as hell :cautious:

Reactions: 3
'I didn't want to be insensitive at the time', well if you're only just now commenting for the first time how could you have been considering posting something insensitive back then? Unless you were posting at the time but under a different account 😑 this person is actually stupid and a waste of time even commenting on

Could it be another of SLJ personas to throw people of the scent? Or has this new member read over old threads and is up to speed?! Won't lie I'm suspicious as hell :cautious:
That was my first thought yeah. They're trying to integrate a new persona by throwing an old one under the bus!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.