Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake I wanted to get an early night 😴 I'll break my fingers frantically refreshing tattle half the night now 🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m afraid to engage with them on the thread 😂 no clue why they just seem unhinged. I’m a coward 😂 but I’m here with you 🍿

i did it, I commented 💪🏼 Mad this person is not giving up like

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I enjoy the popping in like nothing has happened for the second time in a week 😂 definitely didn't read back or is looking for attention. Either way 🍿
Said they love the title of the new thread but wouldn't really know the reference unless they'd been reading them!
---
I’m afraid to engage with them on the thread 😂 no clue why they just seem unhinged. I’m a coward 😂 but I’m here with you 🍿
Oh absolutely me too, I'm a nervous wreck reading the replies 🤣🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
FFS I took to the bed early tonight as I had a SHITE day at work and need to have very angry sex with Mr Milis to relieve the stress. He's being ignored now 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Were they thinking we'd all just forget about it?
I’m into the psychological part of this. It’s like they’ve asked themselves, “what would a genuine, innocent tattler do? They’d act as if nothing happened! Sure, that’s what I’ll do. Let me show up and comment like the other posted”,….. “ah sorry been away for a few days—oh! well look, you’ve blown through some amt of threads!” V strange..

Reactions: 10
I’m into the psychological part of this. It’s like they’ve asked themselves, “what would a genuine, innocent tattler do? They’d act as if nothing happened! Sure, that’s what I’ll do. Let me show up and comment like the other posted”,….. “ah sorry been away for a few days—oh! well look, you’ve blown through some amt of threads!” V strange..
A genuine innocent tattler would be like ya ok duck ye all think what you want and keep posting. She's prob busy with the months mind so hasn't time to pop on.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely to jaysus the nose would be hanging off you and you'd read back! I know I would!

They posted almost the exact same message a few days ago.... They know bloody well what's been posted and what's been said. They've been tagged and still NADA 🤣🤣🤣

Plus as another poster pointed out earlier if SLJ didn't read back and catch up, why say "great thread title"? They wouldn't have a clue was was discussed.

There's nowt as queer as folk!

Reactions: 6
Surely to jaysus the nose would be hanging off you and you'd read back! I know I would!

They posted almost the exact same message a few days ago.... They know bloody well what's been posted and what's been said. They've been tagged and still NADA 🤣🤣🤣

Plus as another poster pointed out earlier if SLJ didn't read back and catch up, why say "great thread title"? They wouldn't have a clue was was discussed.

There's nowt as queer as folk!
I reported the account for not being a genuine account and said it’s thought they have multiple accounts wait and see will anything be done I suppose

Reactions: 6
I reported the account for not being a genuine account and said it’s thought they have multiple accounts wait and see will anything be done I suppose
Ah for gods sake it's gonna be boring now. Only messing 🤣 be interesting if they come back to you to say they are all linked.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.