Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck has time to be reading all of that? That would honestly put me off a thread.

Who's the nurse? I feel I didn't read burps thread properly and I don't want to go back and read it again. I admit I skimmed abcdcork's comment when I saw the word pregnancy. It's highly suspect that neither n&nmon, slj, sf or mrs d have commented since all this came out. Surely youd defend yourself if it was all shite?? I don't suspect anyone current and I hope nobody does come on with tit because my head was truly melted. I do love the goss though nosy af I am.

Whatever happened to to the user seamus?

I wish I hadn't watched baby reindeer episode 4 was a very hard watch. Does it get worse from here? I know there's only 7 in total but i'm still sick over that episode. We binged those 4 an' all.
oh god I’ve only watched 2 episodes. In what way was it a hard watch? normally I’d binge short series like that, but I could only watch one episode at a time
---
Someone mentioned Sheamus, that poster is active on other threads but seems to have left Sarah's thread.
who was the mole? Can you remember? They signed up to rejew you the first month, I just can’t remember who it was/did they disappear?

Last edited:
I’m still here, no reason for me not to be. Hope this makes you feel less suspect ROFL
Nah I still suspect you :ROFLMAO:
---
oh god I’ve only watched 2 episodes. In what way was it a hard watch? normally I’d binge short series like that, but I could only watch one episode at a time
In fairness to netflix they gave plenty of warning on the screen for the episode but I just wasn't prepared. It's very sexually graphic, i don't know how much I can say or should say but if youre in any dodgy mindframe don't watch it. Live with the fomo. I will probably finish it this weekend but had I known how bad it was I wouldnt have bothered.

The stalking alone is wild but the rape, no thank you and the worst part is i don't think you can skip an episode and still be clued in?
---
she also warned us hurt people hurt people. She’s a philosopher
Sayrah burp and the philospers stone!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
---

who was the mole? Can you remember? They signed up to rejew you the first month, I just can’t remember who it was/did they disappear?
I actually thought of her the other day, signed up for a month and even gave a few screenshots of the group and then just vanished 🤷‍♀️ I'll have to dig through old posts and see can I find her profile

Reactions: 1
I actually thought of her the other day, signed up for a month and even gave a few screenshots of the group and then just vanished 🤷‍♀️ I'll have to dig through old posts and see can I find her profile
@Msweb93 was the mole. She seemed genuine but jesus who fecking knows these days!!

Nah I still suspect you :ROFLMAO:
---

In fairness to netflix they gave plenty of warning on the screen for the episode but I just wasn't prepared. It's very sexually graphic, i don't know how much I can say or should say but if youre in any dodgy mindframe don't watch it. Live with the fomo. I will probably finish it this weekend but had I known how bad it was I wouldnt have bothered.

The stalking alone is wild but the rape, no thank you and the worst part is i don't think you can skip an episode and still be clued in?
---

Sayrah burp and the philospers stone!
With regard to Baby Reindeer, Mr Milis and I watched it two weeks ago. I'd heard from friends that there was a bad S.A. scene in E4.... So when it was nearing said scene...... I fast forwarded it...... I couldn't bring myself to watch it. I had to explain to himself why I FF'd it and he was GRAAAND with my decision. He'd already thought me off my bloody rocker for watching the series in the first place! Poor hubby.... We binge watched (I made him watch it with me 🙈) the entire thing in one night .... We were eggggSAUSTed after it all.... Weren't we? We were!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly don't know, I think you may be overthinking it all :ROFLMAO: hard to get my head around the theory they would need to retire an account or attack themselves. SLJ had a lot of support on the thread and would go missing for big gaps where other posters were constant. Definitely a lot can get lost in translation on these threads and the tone can be confusing at times.
True.. I think to be honest I got a bit caught up in it and started taking bits from what others were saying 😂 and came up with that. Joys of reading 1.5 threads and also this thread in succession. I started on this one and then went and caught up on the other ones.. so I had allllll the theories laid out.

• Haha
I've just noticed a particular poster "like" a recent comment of mine on Sarah's thread 👀

Reactions: 1
Lads I've been on nobody's thread the last week with this one and Sarah's! 😅

@uncleted I do think you are some sort of FBI / Criminal minds profiler with your digging. Meticulous you might say!

I genuinely didn't cop Mrs D but I did think there was always something wrong with them and was always bringing it to the thread. With SLJ the only time I got suspicious was when she posted the same day of the child's death and I even felt terrible for thinking that.

I dip in and out of Shannon's thread too and didn't see Missy posting for a long time and did wonder too.

At least there'll be no entertaining done of similar posts on the main thread now!
I’m as lost as anyone else really 😂I just laid out suspicious posts but couldn’t make the connections. Louber’s the real criminal minds here

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.