Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a movie but the Piers Morgan baby reindeer interview. Mental!
I watched it yesterday! bleeping hell, it was a bit too black mirror ish for me! The woman is obviously beyond slj unhinged, how piers thought this was a good idea is just beyond me! I was waiting for him to produce some kind of evidence to debunk her claims of innocence… it seemed to just go around in circles didn’t it! 🙈

Reactions: 8
Watched 2 mins of her denying she fancied him and he fancied her and it was burp saying she knew it was over and accepted it but wanted to stay but Brian ended everything 😂 nutters the pair of them
---

Nope says “this posters limits who sees their profile”, can you check mine please?
You can see your last messages. I actually tried to pm you with goss and jellyb but no pm available. Just don't want to do myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I watched it yesterday! bleeping hell, it was a bit too black mirror ish for me! The woman is obviously beyond slj unhinged, how piers thought this was a good idea is just beyond me! I was waiting for him to produce some kind of evidence to debunk her claims of innocence… it seemed to just go around in circles didn’t it! 🙈
It was absolutely bonkers wasn't it! I cannot believe this is actually all happening. It's crazy. I'm starting to think it's all been a well thought out and lengthy project set up over years! Surely no one can be that bizarre

• Haha
  • Heart
I literally thought the exact same

• Heart
Reactions: 1
You can see your last messages. I actually tried to pm you with goss and jellyb but no pm available. Just don't want to do myself
Thank you ❤ mine says show profile to nobody but weird it’s showing last messages 🤦🏻‍♀️ oooh I think I joined after the pm feature was taken away 😩 I love the goss especially when it makes me laugh 😂

I’ve done a deep dive on MD before her account disappeared and my Christ it was misery after misery. And plenty of back and forth with BA. I’d love to know how you get 10 years out of a pair of runners🙃 @Crones884 you were right about the location but I found a post they were looking at a house in Mallow. Then deciding to leave Ireland after the seeing the budget. What the actual duck🤯. If it’s a genuine account then the poster clearly needs help and tattle isn’t the place. If it’s a person making up lies after lies or attention or some kind of scam they also need help. Haven’t been on the main thread this eve- did SLJ come back on since asking what happened this morning?? Oh and there was another account (but not as active) who talked about losing their teenage child in an accident- I genuinely believed it to be true as I would be absolutely disgusted if someone would lie about that but after the past few days I’m having my doubts

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve done a deep dive on MD before her account disappeared and my Christ it was misery after misery. And plenty of back and forth with BA. I’d love to know how you get 10 years out of a pair of runners🙃 @Crones884 you were right about the location but I found a post they were looking at a house in Mallow. Then deciding to leave Ireland after the seeing the budget. What the actual duck🤯. If it’s a genuine account then the poster clearly needs help and tattle isn’t the place. If it’s a person making up lies after lies or attention or some kind of scam they also need help. Haven’t been on the main thread this eve- did SLJ come back on since asking what happened this morning??
I found posts mentioning a deceased child of 8, her dad and how he died etc….then her dog died recently…..it was too much like coronation street

Reactions: 5
I’ve done a deep dive on MD before her account disappeared and my Christ it was misery after misery. And plenty of back and forth with BA. I’d love to know how you get 10 years out of a pair of runners🙃 @Crones884 you were right about the location but I found a post they were looking at a house in Mallow. Then deciding to leave Ireland after the seeing the budget. What the actual duck🤯. If it’s a genuine account then the poster clearly needs help and tattle isn’t the place. If it’s a person making up lies after lies or attention or some kind of scam they also need help. Haven’t been on the main thread this eve- did SLJ come back on since asking what happened this morning?? Oh and there was another account (but not as active) who talked about losing their teenage child in an accident- I genuinely believed it to be true as I would be absolutely disgusted if someone would lie about that but after the past few days I’m having my doubts
Ahh stop now, what was BA name again?
---
I saw scoop and I loved it, must check out mea culpa. Thanks doll! I’ve lists of movies of anyone is ever stuck for a good psychological thriller 🤪😭🤣
If you like action the London has fallen Olympus has fallen that trilogy are a v good watch, action movies aren’t my scene but I saw the 3 of them recently and thought they were a good watch

• Heart
I know we don’t want personal tit but with this week I feel I need to make a PSA 😂 I’m gonna be gone for a while from tomorrow (all very great things no drama lama here 😂) and honestly I know my nose will be at me if one of the Madzer crops back up, but just no one accuse me of being a dodge disappearing 😂 I swear I have no kids, no Greek surrogates and I bleeping detest tea 😂 if anything major goes down, someone sign a tattle version of the bat signal in the sky please please so I can find the nearest internet cafe 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know we don’t want personal tit but with this week I feel I need to make a PSA 😂 I’m gonna be gone for a while from tomorrow (all very great things no drama lama here 😂) and honestly I know my nose will be at me if one of the Madzer crops back up, but just no one accuse me of being a dodge disappearing 😂 I swear I have no kids, no Greek surrogates and I bleeping detest tea 😂 if anything major goes down, someone sign a tattle version of the bat signal in the sky please please so I can find the nearest internet cafe 😂
Spoken like a true psychopath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw scoop and I loved it, must check out mea culpa. Thanks doll! I’ve lists of movies of anyone is ever stuck for a good psychological thriller 🤪😭🤣
Sex life is another good one it’s a series and some of the Harlan cobens series on Netflix are very good if your into psychological thrillers
---
I’d say our entertainment was short lived it’s back to boaring burps I’d say 😂 but my god it’s a mind duck looking at all the receipts tattlers have posted I know it’s an anonymous gossip forum and we shouldn’t be surprised the antics of some but it’s mental stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I found posts mentioning a deceased child of 8, her dad and how he died etc….then her dog died recently…..it was too much like coronation street
Aw tit I forgot the dog dying. Which one mentioned the child of 8? Because now I’m seriously thinking there was a 4th account as this particular poster wasn’t overly active but definitely mentioned several times about their teenage only child passing following an accident. Like I said I believed it to be true due to the specifics they mentioned in their posts (ie what they were buried wearing) and no I don’t know what’s real and what’s not real. At this stage I don’t know if I’m even real 🤯🤯

• Wow
Can someone click on my profile and see can ye see past messages please?
If I click on your profile name.... It's says "your profile has been limited"

But if click on your profile pic, a snapshot of your profile comes up with the amount of posts you've had. If I click on your amount of messages, you're previous posts can be viewed..

Think it's the same for everyone, profile hidden or not.

1000037480.jpg

Last edited:
If I click on your profile name.... It's says "your proliehas been limited"

But if click on your profile pic, a snapshot of your profile comes up with the amount of posts you've had. If I click on your amount of messages, you're previous posts can be viewed..

Think it's the same for everyone, profile hidden or not.

View attachment 2927959
You can amend your settings so that limits what other users can see such as previous posts you’ve made etc

• Wow
Aw tit I forgot the dog dying. Which one mentioned the child of 8? Because now I’m seriously thinking there was a 4th account as this particular poster wasn’t overly active but definitely mentioned several times about their teenage only child passing following an accident. Like I said I believed it to be true due to the specifics they mentioned in their posts (ie what they were buried wearing) and no I don’t know what’s real and what’s not real. At this stage I don’t know if I’m even real 🤯🤯
No doyler mentioned seeing her cousin at 8, mentioned it in relation to burps clan not wearing a seatbelt two weeks 😳ago

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.