Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just coming on to say the same that they commented to what has Burps done but I know if I haven't been on in a while I read and catch up before commenting on something new, so surely they have read everything that's unfolded in the thread! And act like they haven't is abit stupid
exactly like the other account listed as suspicious….. bit weird but I don’t think they’re the same person 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m waiting for lizard to see this thread and drunk ramble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The whole crying poverty tit then she mentioned buying samba’s and a holiday and I was like ‘naaahhh’. Nearly chocked on my coffee the other morning when I had posted about the lies and she loved my comment like what the duck would you not be mortified 🤯😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The whole crying poverty tit then she mentioned buying samba’s and a holiday and I was like ‘naaahhh’. Nearly chocked on my coffee the other morning when I had posted about the lies and she loved my comment like what the duck would you not be mortified 🤯😆
I saw that 😂 THE NECK 😂 reminds me of this now after everything 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of the 3, suspects, SLJ, SF, and MD, 2 popped on yesterday. Neither addressed our suspicions, which I thought was strange. I know if it was me being accused of something I didn’t/wasn’t doing, I would address it. Whether people believe me or not is another story. After all, this is a gossip forum, and I guess you can pretend to be anyone you want, if that’s your thing. I couldn’t because I’m a terrible liar and would forget 🤣 Boaaatttt I think the tea lady’s account is gone. Searched just there and can’t find it. The other 2 are still there. On another note, I think Pierce Morgan’s interview was shocking last night. That woman is clearly unstable and needs serious help. She reminded me a bit of Susan Boyle, and look what happened there.
That’s what I find most odd about everything. I know if I was being accused of half of the things and was genuinely innocent, I’d definitely be on clearing things up and getting the mods to confirm the same. The silence speaks a thousand words.

Lads, just thought I'd update ye all- I've managed to get tattle on my work laptop 🥳 No more work getting in the way of my tattling :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lads I can assure you I’m genuine have one account and am as confused as a lot here. I’ve finally caught up. Took me feckin ages. I don’t know how people can have multiple personas on here I can’t keep up with the one but then I have a life I guess.

I have genuinely lost a son I cannot imagine how you could lie about something so heartbreaking btw.
I sincerely apologise, I’ll get it deleted xx
Ironically this is what is the worst about this, these ’profiles‘ are taking away from the many who’ve shared their genuine stories here

• Heart
Absolutely ageee @uncleted the eejits always ruin it.

I haven’t always commented on burps. I hang around the fbg and Lisa lust but they’ve gone boring so I checked back to burkes after having a long break from her. There’s many funny posters on there and that chat is always good laugh. But jeez nuts the effort people put into these places the internet is truly weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know asking someone to "light a candle" is as irish as it gets, but there's something dodgy about all those troll accounts having sick babies in hospitals and requesting everyone lights a candle for them and keeps them in their prayers. 4 of the accounts all had multiple mc and would regularly complain about similar issues but all 4 would ask for people to "light a candle for my baby".

I just went down the rabbit hole on one account, and it was bleeping weird seeing them talk to themselves over 3 accounts. Tattle really shines a light on the unwell 😩

Reactions: 8
I know asking someone to "light a candle" is as irish as it gets, but there's something dodgy about all those troll accounts having sick babies in hospitals and requesting everyone lights a candle for them and keeps them in their prayers. 4 of the accounts all had multiple mc and would regularly complain about similar issues but all 4 would ask for people to "light a candle for my baby".

I just went down the rabbit hole on one account, and it was bleeping weird seeing them talk to themselves over 3 accounts. Tattle really shines a light on the unwell 😩
The silence since is deafening too makes me think it absolutely is true

• Heart
Reactions: 11

There’s a fourth account now claiming losses?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
both SLJ &Mrs D loved replying to all the misery comments…..
I wonder will the rear their head again after last night…..seems suss the one comment and disappearing again……especially when tagged and called out

Reactions: 5
There’s a fourth account now claiming losses?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
both SLJ &Mrs D loved replying to all the misery comments…..
I wonder will the rear their head again after last night…..seems suss the one comment and disappearing again……especially when tagged and called out
Whos account no4? 🙈 i cant keep up

Reactions: 1
Off topic from the Dee Dee Blanchard posters but have you gals any good movie recommendations for me? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not a movie but the Piers Morgan baby reindeer interview. Mental!
Watched 2 mins of her denying she fancied him and he fancied her and it was burp saying she knew it was over and accepted it but wanted to stay but Brian ended everything 😂 nutters the pair of them
---
Can someone click on my profile and see can ye see past messages please?
Nope says “this posters limits who sees their profile”, can you check mine please?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.