Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Lords work once again 🙏 I can barely copy a bloody link.
---
Ah lads I'm in a heap here trying to sleep. It's like when the teacher comes back into the room at school and you've been a right bold bastard while they were gone 🫢🫢🫢
We did kinda lose the run of ourselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WITHERING! I didn’t actually realise the side thread was set up to talk about the sick kids and tit
I set it up after i offered to drop stuff to the hospital to pull it off the main thread cause a few people had asked before that cause i thought i was being sound 😂

• Haha
I set it up after i offered to drop stuff to the hospital to pull it off the main thread cause a few people had asked before that cause i thought i was being sound 😂
Look what you bleeping caused now, you evil mastermind bleep (joking) 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
We've come a long way from dropping deodorant to reception in CUH 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lads I can assure you I’m genuine have one account and am as confused as a lot here. I’ve finally caught up. Took me feckin ages. I don’t know how people can have multiple personas on here I can’t keep up with the one but then I have a life I guess.

I have genuinely lost a son I cannot imagine how you could lie about something so heartbreaking btw.

• Heart
I could swear she said she was a size 8 at one stage aswell 😂
---

I went to bed early ffs, woke up to pages and pages on both threads 😂😂
⛳ Marking my spot here now for the SLT return when she's read through the threads
I don’t think that account will appear again I think they ware gas lighting with their post last night. Booaatt I think a similar style account will pop on 🫢

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I could swear she said she was a size 8 at one stage aswell 😂
---

I went to bed early ffs, woke up to pages and pages on both threads 😂😂
⛳ Marking my spot here now for the SLT return when she's read through the threads
she bleeping did and all 😂😂😂 - Doyler that is

I cannot believe she didn’t respond…..it’s not something you can just gloss over, someone’s got some ‘splainin to do 🤥
---
I don’t think that account will appear again I think they ware gas lighting with their post last night. Booaatt I think a similar style account will pop on 🫢
Very quiet since the lies were posted after professing innocence…..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of the 3, suspects, SLJ, SF, and MD, 2 popped on yesterday. Neither addressed our suspicions, which I thought was strange. I know if it was me being accused of something I didn’t/wasn’t doing, I would address it. Whether people believe me or not is another story. After all, this is a gossip forum, and I guess you can pretend to be anyone you want, if that’s your thing. I couldn’t because I’m a terrible liar and would forget 🤣 Boaaatttt I think the tea lady’s account is gone. Searched just there and can’t find it. The other 2 are still there. On another note, I think Pierce Morgan’s interview was shocking last night. That woman is clearly unstable and needs serious help. She reminded me a bit of Susan Boyle, and look what happened there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Of the 3, suspects, SLJ, SF, and MD, 2 popped on yesterday. Neither addressed our suspicions, which I thought was strange. I know if it was me being accused of something I didn’t/wasn’t doing, I would address it. Whether people believe me or not is another story. After all, this is a gossip forum, and I guess you can pretend to be anyone you want, if that’s your thing. I couldn’t because I’m a terrible liar and would forget 🤣 Boaaatttt I think the tea lady’s account is gone. Searched just there and can’t find it. The other 2 are still there. On another note, I think Pierce Morgan’s interview was shocking last night. That woman is clearly unstable and needs serious help. She reminded me a bit of Susan Boyle, and look what happened there.
No still there if you go back to the first page on this thread you’ll see their account im beginning to wonder was sf another alias of BA / SLJ? I thought they may have been a Burke just having the lols but know knowing that BA/slj are definitely the same account maybe they made a third incase their second got sussed out like their first. And then maybe I’m a million miles way off

Reactions: 3
No still there if you go back to the first page on this thread you’ll see their account im beginning to wonder was sf another alias of BA / SLJ? I thought they may have been a Burke just having the lols but know knowing that BA/slj are definitely the same account maybe they made a third incase their second got sussed out like their first. And then maybe I’m a million miles way off
Can't for the life of me think who SF is. Any hints for a gobshite? 😂

Yeah the tea lady's account is still there. Hasn't commented or reacted to a post since Tuesday or Wednesday. SLJ commented recently alright on Burps' actual thread... Wondering what was going on with Sayrah since there was so many new pages.... A few told her to go back and read...... 🙈

Reactions: 4
Yeah the tea lady's account is still there. Hasn't commented or reacted to a post since Tuesday or Wednesday. SLJ commented recently alright on Burps' actual thread... Wondering what was going on with Sayrah since there was so many new pages.... A few told her to go back and read...... 🙈
Just coming on to say the same that they commented to what has Burps done but I know if I haven't been on in a while I read and catch up before commenting on something new, so surely they have read everything that's unfolded in the thread! And act like they haven't is abit stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.