Bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I thought it looked better.

I wonder if it’s the last series now as surely they can’t keep it going much longer?

Reactions: 1
Yes I thought it looked better.

I wonder if it’s the last series now as surely they can’t keep it going much longer?
Yeh I love it but I do hope this js the last series or it risks becoming boring and repetitive

I’ve watched season 4 and enjoyed it.

Loose ends, so scope for another series.

I now love Vince and Reema as much as Oli and Santi ❤

I’ve watched season 4 and enjoyed it.

Loose ends, so scope for another series.

I now love Vince and Reema as much as Oli and Santi ❤
I'll wait till it comes on iPlayer, glad you enjoyed it.

Other Aussie dramas I've watched recently, boy swallows university on Netflix, quite violent, but really good!
Started watching Scrublands on iPlayer.

Reactions: 2
Glad it was good. The last season was a bit iffy in my opinion. I love it when they churn out seasons pretty quickly when you really like a show, hate waiting a couple of years in between.

I'm.about half way through, maybe unpopular opinion, I don't particularly like Vincent and reema as a couple, they seem to have too many issues relatively early on in their relationship. It's as if they've just copied oli and Santi and just decided they need to make it work when really they're very young to be doing so imo

I'm.about half way through, maybe unpopular opinion, I don't particularly like Vincent and reema as a couple, they seem to have too many issues relatively early on in their relationship. It's as if they've just copied oli and Santi and just decided they need to make it work when really they're very young to be doing so imo
I like Vince and he’s always liked her but I think it’s Reema that has some growing up to do.

I like Vince and he’s always liked her but I think it’s Reema that has some growing up to do.
Yeh exactly, her waking him up to talk about her dream or whatever it was when he's exhausted from work was enfuriating to watch. Ultimately I just think they're ill suited

Yeh exactly, her waking him up to talk about her dream or whatever it was when he's exhausted from work was enfuriating to watch. Ultimately I just think they're ill suited
Talking of dreams…Santi’s crappy nappy one was way OTT and 🤮!
---
She did seem more suited to the new character.

Sorry not about new season of Bump (still waiting for that on iPlayer) but I've found an Aussie series on UK play, Playing for keeps, just started it!