Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody asked to see your cloth pads 🙃

Is it normal to save them all up like that and wash in one load?
yes it's quite normal to leave untill you have finished and wash in one load - I have reached an age where I no longer need them - but as I never washed them with other items they were done on bulk at the end of my period. I had a very precise cleaning regime and would hang them out on a couple of those contraptions with lots of pegs on a frame, clipped to the washing line or on the curtain rail in poor weather or winter. My husband used to comment on them 'hanging in the window like bats'! On the line or in the window they were visible but nothing to be ashamed about.

If she has now come off the pill and using cloth pads untill her fertility is back on track with a view to getting the bank of mum&dad to pay for another doner pregnancy, her parents really need a reality check!! She can't be arsed to look after the kid she already has, and if her parents pander to her will and make this happen, they really are a couple of prize mugs.

Bryony has spent her entire life getting her own way, as a single child, no matter at what cost. Most parents would not consider financially helping conception in her circumstances! They took on a huge role when she was fostering (and she couldn't cope because of her period or a cold), they will be expected to take on more childcare if she has another. Between nursery and their child care helping, Briony has very little to do with her kid, mum and dad will have a lot on their plate caring for 2 kids, something they were not used to in their child rearing years. Her parents are in advancing years and will be active parenting a few days a week, while nursery take on the majority ot the hours and bryony puts them to bed for most of the time she has care for them. She is a lazy parent who spends her time putting out a few patronsing vlogs a week and napping when she should be working for her client! How will she parent another one!!

What will happen when her parents are no longer in as position to help her?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Completely unrelated to Bryony now but how do cloth diapers actually work, especially when they've pooed? Do you dump it down the toilet and then boil wash them, how do you keep the poo and wee from soaking through the nappy if it doesn't have a PUL outside? Do they come with inserts like some period pants do?
I know logically that they must work because people have used them for millennia but not having used them myself or had friends who used them I'm really curious.
For the early days I had fleece liners, they're like a little pad but it means that early breastfeed poo would just rinse straight off. You can get disposable liners too. Then once they eat solids I dumped it down the toilet, a cold rinse like a cloth pad and then you put the nappy in a bucket. When the bucket was full I did them on a hot wash and then a cold rinse to make sure there was no product buildup that reduces absorbency. I had some all in ones/pocket nappies that you can add extra pads inside with a PUL outer, but my favourite ones were a 2-part system, with a cotton or bamboo nappy that had a snap on each side where the tape bits are on a disposable, then an outer pant with PUL.
---
I'm curious who her client is, if it's not just her mum.

She didn't really just make an 18 minute video about "diarrhea and farts" :oops: What is she doing. Someone get this girl off the internet.
Why was she taking a young toddler to nursery actively in between bouts of illness... I understand she doesn't like parenting and she's a feeble snowflake, but can she please not spread illness to other children and families when she doesn't even need the childcare. Either she simply didn't care or it didn't occur to her if she felt so terrible that a child would suffer if they caught it from her as she said it was a virus/bug. She makes me sick, she's such an ignorant selfish person.

Rushing to have a second child just so her parents can help is also really sad. She'd never cope on her own but it's not fair on her parents. She needs to accept she's not cut out for parenting and do her best to try and improve for the child who's already stuck with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Interesting that she says one of the reasons why she wants to get an "employed role" in the future is so she can get sick pay and still make money while not working 🙄

And she says that she 'has to' make two videos this week, so one of them is apparently this rambling video talking about her stomach virus (which she's already talked about)... That's not content. She puts zero thought and effort into her videos and it seems like she just puts and old shite out because she wants to call herself a 'content creator'. I can't believe she calls this her job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I thought that, that she mentioned wanting to get a job so that she could have paid sick days. Bet she'll be a nightmare employee for anyone.

Reactions: 8
Amazing how she's never had a job in her life but as soon as she has a child and maybe planning another she wants to work, tell me you don't want to be near your kid without telling me you don't want to be near him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Freelance day rates are set to compensate for the lack of company benefits - you're paid better for a day of work than your daily salary would work out if employed, because you have to fund your own sick leave, pension, time to bring new work in etc. If she were employed 2 days per week then sick leave would be calculated pro-rata, and if statutory it's peanuts anyway. Just another excuse for her to whinge about her (very cushy) current set up.

Reactions: 4
Interesting that she says one of the reasons why she wants to get an "employed role" in the future is so she can get sick pay and still make money while not working 🙄
Love to see how that works out for her when she's sacked in the first year due to excessive time off sick. You just know she'd be lazy and unproductive when she was actually in work too, the one everyone resents cos it increases their workload picking up her slack 😬

Amazing how she's never had a job in her life but as soon as she has a child and maybe planning another she wants to work, tell me you don't want to be near your kid without telling me you don't want to be near him
It's almost as if she's finally realising why most women establish their careers before having children or have to wait until they are school age to do so. Doing so with 1, potentially 2, very small children whilst single requires a resolve and drive that I don't think Bryony possesses.

Not a chance she smoked cigarettes with the cool kids at school, the girl who talked about her vaginal discharge and cloth pads on the internet 🤣
Just Bryony doing her usual thing of appropriating experiences she has never and will never have, desperate to prove that she's a cool left winger when in reality she's the biggest Tory going!

Reactions: 3
Love to see how that works out for her when she's sacked in the first year due to excessive time off sick. You just know she'd be lazy and unproductive when she was actually in work too, the one everyone resents cos it increases their workload picking up her slack 😬
You also just know that she will be that employee who is a member of any union going, and will absolutely take the piss with time off but then claim she's being discriminated against and appeal every single thing.

Reactions: 5
It's almost as if she's finally realising why most women establish their careers before having children or have to wait until they are school age to do so. Doing so with 1, potentially 2, very small children whilst single requires a resolve and drive that I don't think Bryony possesses.
Also it's as though she's finally realising why men as husbands and fathers to the children are useful when having children. She blurted out something like this in the Daily Mail articles she got herself featured in - "doing this without a partner".

Reactions: 2
In my work if you’re off sick more than 3 times in a year you get put on a performance plan - she’d use that up in her first month!

She reminds me of someone I work with, who is constantly off ‘sick’ or going home an hour into the shift so it doesn’t count towards her sick days, with no consideration for how stressed and short staffed it makes everyone else. She’s even been known to sit there and splash her face from a mug of hot water then ask people if she was flushed/to feel if she has a temperature - to the point the manager (fully aware) drove her to the walk-in himself since she was “so ill”.

Reactions: 2