Bryony Farmer #2 A baby is for life, not just before/after Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new video doesn't do her any favours. She's delusional and arrogant. I learned about reusable products in 2010 after having a baby, it was nothing ground breaking in 2013, and she certainly didn't play a central role in educating the global public on products and periods nor was she a big business owner 🤣 she's not a gynaecologist ffs.

She admits she wasn't allowed to exploit fostering for money so she quit fostering. She admits she had a baby as a source of income, but bolsters her delusions of grandeur again by claiming she wants to educate the public and reduce negativity towards single mums. She's a horrible example of a SMBC. The old stereotype was a single mum who had neglected kids for a free council house and benefits. She's the modern day version, having IUI to vlog it for content 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There was really nothing new in that video. How many more times is she going to tell us the unremarkable story of her sheltered, out of touch life? She can not educate us on fostering or being a single mom by choice because her life circumstances are rather "unique". Therefore, her "experiences" and "advice" won't help anyone who is looking to foster or be a single mom by choice.

Reactions: 2
Openly advertising that she chose fostering and single motherhood to exploit as a career choice shows an astounding lack of self-awareness.

She sounds like a younger teenager saying that she'll have 2 full days a week childcare for her 'career' to "educate" people on mothering. Whinging to a camera and displaying neglect and dysfunction is neither a job nor "comforting" or "informative" for anyone. It's quite sad how uneducated and disconnected from reality she is. Her parents are obviously still bankrolling her whilst she (very poorly) plays house and business woman.

What will she do now, talk about the minute details of her period and cervical fluid? Show the back of her child's head whilst complaining about him constantly but claim it's ethical because no one can see his face 🥴
---

This makes for really creepy reading.

She only wanted to babysit for under 3's, even though 4+ is way easier for someone to look after, especially as a babysitter for an evening.

So, so grim
Because children 4+ can clearly explain to mummy the behaviours of the creepy babysitter 😬

Last edited:
I’d like to see Bryony vlogging in the wild, her entire YouTube career has been filmed from her living room or her childhood bedroom.

I’d like to see Bryony vlogging in the wild, her entire YouTube career has been filmed from her living room or her childhood bedroom.
Yeah her videos are so boring, uninteresting and low-effort. If she wants to make this her job why doesn't she actually try? Guess she thinks her success will just be handed to her like everything else in life. Has she ever had to actually work for anything?

Reactions: 3
Yeah her videos are so boring, uninteresting and low-effort. If she wants to make this her job why doesn't she actually try? Guess she thinks her success will just be handed to her like everything else in life. Has she ever had to actually work for anything?
I think it’s very obvious that’s she’s never had to work when she speaks about how she wanted to become a mother before she set herself up in a career in the latest video. There is no way that she’s making even minimum wage working a few hours a week on videos that get less than 10k views. She has bank of mum and dad and that’s it.
god forbid she has to get a real job with no experience or qualifications.

I am constantly amazed at how much of a brat she is about not being allowed to share the foster children on social media. She seems to be blaming the older social workers for not getting it rather than the cool young social worker who said she could do whatever she wanted. She has no concept of acting in the best interest of children. I’m glad she’s decided not to go back. Children deserve better than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She thinks that her editing has improved over the years? How bad was it before? She does the sort of sit down videos that barely need any editing.

I bet in terms of the Foster caring, they initially thought she'd be doing more general videos about fostering, not vlogging the children. Thank God she stopped fostering.

Maybe there wasn't a lot of content about single parents because people have better things to do than paste their business all over the Internet? She really does live in her own little world. I can't see any new content taking off because she just isn't relatable.

Reactions: 6
Search 'single parent by choice' on YouTube and you'll find loads of vloggers talking about their experiences, including individuals with a bigger following and more informative, higher production value content than Bryony's. She says nobody was solely focused on it and that was the gap in the market she's going for, but she continues to post other random videos on other topics too.

Her last video seemed heavily inspired by Hannah Witton's recent video charting the history of her YouTube career, but for Bryony to do it as though she's had a similar level of influence in her sphere of education is laughable.

Reactions: 5
She thinks that her editing has improved over the years? How bad was it before? She does the sort of sit down videos that barely need any editing.

I bet in terms of the Foster caring, they initially thought she'd be doing more general videos about fostering, not vlogging the children. Thank God she stopped fostering.

Maybe there wasn't a lot of content about single parents because people have better things to do than paste their business all over the Internet? She really does live in her own little world. I can't see any new content taking off because she just isn't relatable.
i think she literally never edited anything and just uploaded a video straight after filming it, that’s how it seemed anyway. much the same now just a little bit of editing ig

She has 140k subscribers yet the majority of her videos don't break 10k views. She was lucky that she found a 'niche' ten years ago to build her subscriber count, but her engagement now is terrible.

Also if she refuses to actually edit her videos could she at least just angle the camera down a little so she actually fills the frame rather than being a floating head surrounded by blank space?

• Haha
Screenshot_20231231-092039_Facebook.jpg

Let's finish the year off with this lovely memory, to wipe out the memories of her dreaming about murdering her baby. What will be her next costume, cry for attention, or role play for Miss "I was never religious" (but had an online persona claiming to cover my head for religion).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I watched her 10 year video on the train home from staying with family over Christmas and genuinely dozed off… it wasn’t until I woke up and it was still playing that I realised it was 28 minutes long lmao. Is this her new format?

Won’t go back and watch but I did catch the part where she smuggly claims she is going through ‘’matrescence’’ which seems to mostly just mean copying Hannah Whitton verbatim and hoping nobody clocks on lol.

I watched Hannah’s video recently where she spoke about having input from a career advisor … from Bryony’s energy in this video and language choices it’s so clear she’s had similar input. Maybe the same advisor even, or maybe just more coaching from Ma’maa. It was all very ‘inherent content values’ and ‘consistent direction’ and ‘target audience profile’. It’s all her fav stuff - talking about herself w professionals and pretending she’s a business woman. Lol.

I’m hesitant to criticise the choice to stop showing O’s face because it’s obviously sensible and hope it keeps him protected after she’s done so much harm to his name already. But she has been exploiting other people’s children online for years, and is stopping only now because of the cultural shift that rightfully considers a bit outdated / grim. She’s just keeping up appearances and I wonder how long it’ll last because she has no integrity and every hard held belief she’s presented in the past has faded to nothing - sustainability tit followed by Wish hauls, buying organic vegetables followed by pot noodles, short stints of veganism, fostering to help vulnerable children but stopping when it didn’t financially benefit her, her devout Christianity followed by a naming ceremony for O because she’s not religious etc, weird health protocols never to be heard of again, COVID paranoia followed by sheer negligence we’ve seen recently. She’s completely performative/superficial and mimics whatever seems convenient for her needs/ego at any given time.

There’s one thing she can do for Oryn’s future well-being and digital footprint is delete everything and get a real job offline. I mean this truly - if I was in her position I would have wiped the whole channel before he was even born, and kept a low profile, maybe sharing a pic or two with remaining followers on socials. Instead she’s doubled down and made his life from conception a public event, documented her disgusting choices and I’m sorry to say, added fuel to the gossip forum fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s just keeping up appearances and I wonder how long it’ll last because she has no integrity and every hard held belief she’s presented in the past has faded to nothing - sustainability tit followed by Wish hauls, buying organic vegetables followed by pot noodles, short stints of veganism, fostering to help vulnerable children but stopping when it didn’t financially benefit her, her devout Christianity followed by a naming ceremony for O because she’s not religious etc, weird health protocols never to be heard of again, COVID paranoia followed by sheer negligence we’ve seen recently. She’s completely performative/superficial and mimics whatever seems convenient for her needs/ego at any given time.
Some may think this is extreme but I think she is covertly sociopathic. She is shapeshifting, manipulative, and tries on different personalities like she has no real personality or principles of her own. She has very low empathy and has demonstrated it numerous times. She has no regard for the children she fostered or the refugees she supposedly helped. The way she adopts different personas and copies people to the extreme (Hannah Witton like you said, it's so obvious she is skinwalking her).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I absolutely cannot believe that she mentions still needing to take medication to up her milk supply whilst also announcing that she's stopped pumping milk on the days she works 🙃 nothing will be worse for her supply than going all day without feeding/pumping. But no doubt that whenever she stops breastfeeding she'll blame her supply and say it was out of her control.

Some may think this is extreme but I think she is covertly sociopathic. She is shapeshifting, manipulative, and tries on different personalities like she has no real personality or principles of her own. She has very low empathy and has demonstrated it numerous times. She has no regard for the children she fostered or the refugees she supposedly helped. The way she adopts different personas and copies people to the extreme (Hannah Witton like you said, it's so obvious she is skinwalking her).
I'm not sure I'd go with sociopathic so much as autistic, because she obviously can't read a room in any way and is just trying to blend in by jumping on the bandwagon. I wonder when/if she will jump on the "Late Diagnosed Female ADHD" bandwagon, as that seems to be the latest thing popular thing that she can piggy-back off for a couple of clicks.

I absolutely cannot believe that she mentions still needing to take medication to up her milk supply whilst also announcing that she's stopped pumping milk on the days she works 🙃 nothing will be worse for her supply than going all day without feeding/pumping. But no doubt that whenever she stops breastfeeding she'll blame her supply and say it was out of her control.
For me, it was her saying she was stopping pumping because she ‘just wasn’t enjoying it’
As if it’s a fecking hobby 🤦‍♀️

For me, it was her saying she was stopping pumping because she ‘just wasn’t enjoying it’
As if it’s a fecking hobby 🤦‍♀️
Everything is always about her. On NYE, 2023 was the year SHE birthed her first child, not the year Oryn was born. She will continue breastfeeding IF she can eat dairy again. She has never put anyone before herself ever, but now she’s a single parent it’s quite scary that attitude hasn’t changed.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.