Bryony Farmer #2 A baby is for life, not just before/after Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been complaining about her cold/flu for weeks now, still going out and about and visiting her elderly parents. Nice of her to spread it all around before she thinks to test… no doubt will still be at her parents tomorrow

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s been complaining about her cold/flu for weeks now, still going out and about and visiting her elderly parents. Nice of her to spread it all around before she thinks to test… no doubt will still be at her parents tomorrow
Jesus, wasn't her Dad unwell recently? That's the last thing he needs.

Knowing her she'll palm her son off to her parents tomorrow as she's 'so ill'.

We almost cancelled all our plans for christmas because we thought a family member had covid. Luckily it’s negative. I really hope she doesn’t make her dad ill!

To be fair she’s probably been sneezing all over her parents for weeks and realistically they’re not going to spend Christmas Day apart on the baby’s first Christmas Bryony’s first Christmas as a mum.

I was more irritated by her need to share it for attention and make a fuss on Christmas eve when she’s blatantly been positive for weeks now lol. That line was so faint it was barley visible and she’s had the symptoms. She probably already knew she had it and just shared now that she can say ‘’poor me, oh well, already at my parents’’

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I wouldn't be surprised at all if this wasn't from a week ago or whenever she made the video complaining she was under the weather and went to the lights thing with her parents. She didn't want to change her plans so it didn't fit the narrative to show it then. It's suits her to use it for sympathy now.

I hate people that spread illness around unnecessarily. She doesn't have a job, she could've stayed home.

I'm sorry why is she sharing this. Oh, yes IMO she'll want people to have a pity party. I'm not joining in since I think there are considerably worse things than that.

Of course she hasn’t managed to make a single positive post about Oryn’s first christmas or focus on him at all, apart from a generic ‘merry christmas’. All she can talk about is them having covid - I think everyone has had it at least once now, it’s not special and she’s stupid and selfish for putting her parents at risk. How would she actually cope of god forbid anything happened, especially to her mum?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She is very creepy. She's not improved with age either. It grosses me out that she's basically targeted single mums with babies to hang around with and go on holidays etc. Like the SMBC is a cover for sharing her menstruation fetish and obsession for babies. The fact she's got pish poor parenting skills, fantasied about murder, and is cold and narcissistic makes it that much more unsettling.

I haven’t seen the posts but that username?
What teenager uses the word ‘tots’?
She really hasn’t ever been around anyone other than her mother, has she? 🤦‍♀️

I haven’t seen the posts but that username?
What teenager uses the word ‘tots’?
She really hasn’t ever been around anyone other than her mother, has she? 🤦‍♀️
You can find it if you google her name. She’s also included what appears to be her phone number and email address on a publicly accessible forum. Because she’s an idiot.

• Wow
I believe she used to use Bree as a nickname which also tells me those posts are definitely her. I don't think she had nefarious intentions, just very little maturity and self awareness. Still wouldn't trust her to look after my kids though 🙈

She does talk like a boomer.
Her repeatedly saying ‘cheapy test‘ stuck out to me like this. Sounded very unnatural and that she just parrots everything someone older in her life (I’m guessing her mum) says.

Her repeatedly saying ‘cheapy test‘ stuck out to me like this. Sounded very unnatural and that she just parrots everything someone older in her life (I’m guessing her mum) says.
Omg I remember thinking that about cheapy test, it really stuck with me too.

The way she speaks to/about Oryn is often in that vein, as if she’s talking to him like a grandmother. ‘’Cheeky monkey’’ ‘’grotty botty’’ ‘’absolutely besotted’’ … nothing wrong with any of this language but definitely just feels regurgitated and insincere, and really says lady of a certain age doesn’t it. I’m pretty much the same age as her so it doubly freaks me out.

Reminds me a lot of Rebecca Jane Brown if anyone is also keeping up with her lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When she wrote “beloved son” in Oryn’s gift tag I thought that wasn’t very in keeping with her age group. I can’t remember the last time I spoke that word out loud and I’m 10+ years older than her 😂

• Haha
Cheapie test is quite common TTC lingo online. People will often stock up on cheap pregnancy tests in bulk so they can start testing early then 'confirm' a positive with a first response and/or digital. Tbf it's not terminology most people outside that sphere would be familiar with and sounds unnatural in spoken conversation. Just proves again how much of her world view is shaped by things she's read online.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.