Bryony Farmer #2 A baby is for life, not just before/after Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually said she is claiming UC?? I find a lot about her life to be unbelievable but SURELY she wouldn't do that?!
Yes, I can’t remember if it was in a video or on instagram stories but she is claiming universal credit as her income.

I firmly believe we should have a suitable benefits system that provides a liveable a
income, and it should be easily accessible to people who need it - but it’s a safety net for unexpected circumstances and people who can’t work for reasons beyond their control. Not for someone to pay to be inseminated and then quit their job to claim tax payer money, whilst their wealthy parents bankroll their life of leisure, multiple holidays and fortnum and mason trips.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Is she having a laugh
She finds it hard to do house chores as a solo parent but has a cleaner come in and parents that often look after him
She can duck right off 😂

I’m currently going through a 10month sleep regression with my baby and I hope Oryn does the exact same to her just so she can know what it’s really like to have no free time to get anything done or even have a baby that will sleep and sleep through at bed time

She sounds like she has it pretty easy with him tbh and if throwing ceebebies on so she can wash up then just do it. Don’t complain and act like she’s got it so hard cause she hasn’t at all. Don’t think she realises how lucky she is !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's talking like she's got a 7-bedroom house to clean. Doesn't she live in a small 1-bedroom flat? Tidy as you go, surely.

She's talking like she's got a 7-bedroom house to clean. Doesn't she live in a small 1-bedroom flat? Tidy as you go, surely.
I used to live in a flat a similar size and it was the easiest thing to keep clean. Spend 10 mins tidying or wiping each day, clean down the kitchen every night, floors as needed. Imagine needing a cleaner for that.

Reactions: 3
The thing is though she readily admits it would take almost nothing to keep her house clean. But that’s a lot when your expectation of yourself is to do literally nothing lol.

She’s said several times that she ‘tries’ to do 15 minutes of housework a day. I’m in disbelief every time that an adult would admit to not managing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
IMO Bryony is just bone bloody idle. A cleaner?? Really?? Wonder who is paying for that? I'm guessing Ma & Pa or us, the taxpayer since she's on UC. My betting is baby will reach age 5 and she'll be back at the clinic trying for another child to continue her life of idleness - oh sorry I meant, of course, solo parent journey. If you're reading here Bryony. I resent my taxes supporting you. I see so many more worthy people to support. Sorry if you don't like that but I like to express my view which I'm sure you'll appreciate since you often express your (IMO uneducated) view on parenting.

• Heart
Doesn't she also have a dishwasher and robot vacuum? Other than wiping things down, doing laundry and pouring a bit of bleach in the toilet what else is there to do?

Reactions: 3
The thing is though she readily admits it would take almost nothing to keep her house clean. But that’s a lot when your expectation of yourself is to do literally nothing lol.

She’s said several times that she ‘tries’ to do 15 minutes of housework a day. I’m in disbelief every time that an adult would admit to not managing that.
I have a 2 bed house probably a similar size to her flat and it is so simple to keep on top of. A load of laundry when you get up in the morning, wipe down the kitchen surfaces in the evening and load/empty the dishwasher and have a quick tidy around once a day. Clean the bathroom and run a hoover and mop around 1-2 times a week (which takes 15 minutes each tops) and you can easily stay on top of it. She has a cleaner who will deal with all the deep cleaning and time consuming parts if everything else is done so what is she complaining about?
Oryn cries when she goes to the other side of the room - so let him? You can see him, he is fine, just talk to him whilst you do the dishwasher and let him cry for 2 minutes. It won’t kill him and you can see he is safe. No, I don’t have a child but I work 12 hour shifts in emergency services and help out caring for my primary school aged siblings and my grandmother with advanced dementia on my days off/before night shifts. Bryony, I promise the housework is NOT the most difficult part.

To see her go on and on about how women do too much labour and the housework is so difficult when she has never worked a day in her life is galling. The posts about overworked women are NOT FOR YOU Bryony, stop trying to relate. She is so oblivious to the life the majority of people live, clearly has never left her middle class bubble given the area she lives in and the private school she went to, so doesn’t recognise just how privileged she is.

Why is she surprised she can fit into her miniskirt again? She’s said multiple times now she fits into pre pregnancy clothes. Stop bragging.

IMO Bryony is just bone bloody idle. A cleaner?? Really?? Wonder who is paying for that? I'm guessing Ma & Pa or us, the taxpayer since she's on UC. My betting is baby will reach age 5 and she'll be back at the clinic trying for another child to continue her life of idleness - oh sorry I meant, of course, solo parent journey. If you're reading here Bryony. I resent my taxes supporting you. I see so many more worthy people to support. Sorry if you don't like that but I like to express my view which I'm sure you'll appreciate since you often express your (IMO uneducated) view on parenting.
You're going to be even more mad when you realise her National insurance credits are given to her for free for every year she has a kid under 11. (By the way ladies, this is something you should be aware of! Just because you've been out of work caring for kids does not mean you have no qualifying years!)

Reactions: 2
You're going to be even more mad when you realise her National insurance credits are given to her for free for every year she has a kid under 11. (By the way ladies, this is something you should be aware of! Just because you've been out of work caring for kids does not mean you have no qualifying years!)
Bryony is smart in all the 'right' ways. I can't stand her brand of ethics though. I bet mummy & daddy foot the bill for O to be privately educated. Can't see Bryony home schooling - too much like hard work. Mind you she'd consider herself fully qualified to do so in spite of not completing her high-school education. I'm struggling to find one thing I find appealing about Bryony. I'm open to suggestions of what attributes might be appealing if anyone has any?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Bryony is smart in all the 'right' ways. I can't stand her brand of ethics though. I bet mummy & daddy foot the bill for O to be privately educated. Can't see Bryony home schooling - too much like hard work. Mind you she'd consider herself fully qualified to do so in spite of not completing her high-school education. I'm struggling to find one thing I find appealing about Bryony. I'm open to suggestions of what attributes might be appealing if anyone has any?
Her self confidence of her eyebrows 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her self confidence of her eyebrows 🤪
Ya know. I was thinking about this earlier. I don't like to comment on or be mean about anyone's appearance but I do find it jarring when she mentions her weight/figure or clothes. Purely because she looks like someone who doesn't give a tit what she looks like ever. There's nothing wrong with that but these mentions of fitting back into miniskirts etc seem at odds with her outward "I don't care" appearance.

Sometimes things about her make so little sense that I question if she is really behind it all. I remember someone saying that her Mum is a business coach and it made me wonder if her Mum treats her like a little dolly to play business owner with. And just sometimes the things Bryony comes out with , you can just tell she is parroting someone elses words? I'm sure hwr Mum loves telling people about her entrepreneur daughter. I don't know. Something is off here though. For sure.

• Heart
She has spent her whole life wanting to be a frumpy mummy blogger. She has twisted arms, pulled strings and spent a fortune to get there at the age of 26 and is now re-narrativising it as if she followed a typical timeline and is a normal, relatable mum.

Also even her use of the word ‘mini skirt’… which to me evokes a wild, glamorous pre baby life that she blatantly didn’t have. It’s just a normal denim skirt probably from Next or Debenhams 🥲. She has always dressed like a middle aged woman, even as a teenager!

She has these kind of little ‘refrains’ doesn’t she, that are just mimicked parts of the specific social fabric she wants to be part of - ‘’so pleased to fit into my pre-baby clothes’’, ‘’I’m just a tired mum with a messy house’’, ‘’normalise mental health issues’’, ‘’stick them in front of CBeebies’’. It’s almost like small talk because it seems so empty and completely detached from her actual life - and clearly for an audience. That’s what i find so unsettling. It’s like an uncanny valley effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The "1st dinner out since ori was born" post makes it sound like she's been bereft of social contact and practically housebound for 8 months. Not that she's been on multiple holidays and is forever swanning about avoiding house work 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
is she forgetting all the holidays she’s been on? did those dinners not count lol

She has spent her whole life wanting to be a frumpy mummy blogger. She has twisted arms, pulled strings and spent a fortune to get there at the age of 26 and is now re-narrativising it as if she followed a typical timeline and is a normal, relatable mum.

Also even her use of the word ‘mini skirt’… which to me evokes a wild, glamorous pre baby life that she blatantly didn’t have. It’s just a normal denim skirt probably from Next or Debenhams 🥲. She has always dressed like a middle aged woman, even as a teenager!

She has these kind of little ‘refrains’ doesn’t she, that are just mimicked parts of the specific social fabric she wants to be part of - ‘’so pleased to fit into my pre-baby clothes’’, ‘’I’m just a tired mum with a messy house’’, ‘’normalise mental health issues’’, ‘’stick them in front of CBeebies’’. It’s almost like small talk because it seems so empty and completely detached from her actual life - and clearly for an audience. That’s what i find so unsettling. It’s like an uncanny valley effect.
This is exactly it, she's (poorly) playing a role she's obsessed over since she was a teen. I think it's unsettling because there is a baby growing up under the solo care of someone who is acting this all out. It's terrifying and I hope she doesn't act out other fantasies or more harmful obsessions or delusions that will affect her child's development. When she talks of another baby it gets even more concerning. It's difficult to see as it will affect O as he gets older if she doesn't develop some genuine maternal ability, independence and life skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her newest video 🤣 What a clown 🤡

Let me fix the title for you Bryony: "Contradicting everything I've shown in *all* my videos to prove Tattlers wrong".
Info below: I'm a beggy loser, please give me free money as I'm lazy and selfish, lacking any self-awareness or experience of real adult life.

She slipped up giving some of her advice in the way someone obviously gave it to her. I don't think the poster here was wrong when they said her mum coaches her.

• Heart
Edit; since it is reported she's on UC. I think she was the one who shared this?

She's being "controversial" saying its not as hard as she thought it would be. Made me chuckle since all.of her content has been about how difficult it is. Also could have been a perfect time.to address her privilege. If someone told.me.theyd pay my mortgage, I could stop working fifty hour weeks, get a cleaner and get childcare paid for.then yea. It really wouldn't be as hard as I thought it would be 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.