Bryony Farmer #2 A baby is for life, not just before/after Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of dancing did she do? Surprised she said she did it competitively until she was 20 if she had chronic pain/fatigue symptoms since she was 15.

Reactions: 3
I couldn't work out what the point of her video this week was?
I was a competitive dancer and had literally the strongest core anyone has ever seen. Someone once said to me "gee Bryony your core is really strong, it is the strongest core I have ever seen"
I had issues when I was younger that I don't think were to do with my pelvic floor
I was worried about my pelvic floor after birth and that's why I had a gentle prepared gold plated c section
I really was worried about urinary and (I heard) fetal incontinence so that's why I had a relaxed, kind, calming, rose infused c section
My pelvic floor was actually fine after birth
I went to see a "pelvic floor physiotherapist" even though my pelvic floor was fine because Hannah Witton went to see one I wanted a mummy mot
They said my pelvic floor was fine but gave me some exercises that I haven't been doing.
I was a competitive dancer between the ages of 6 and 20.
Ps please be a channel member and if you pay me £1.99 I will answer your questions in the comments

I hate myself when I say this but I really resent her. I work full time, I am very lucky to live by myself in a flat. I am 5 years older than her and I cannot imagine having all the disposable income she has.£5000 to buy a baby (not that I want to), having a Mac book air and paying for a "physiotherapist" to finger me (again not that I'd want to) AND she's "topping up" with UC. I think UC is great. Maybe I'm being a Tory but I really resent that as a country we are giving money to people who live in their free houses, can afford to pay to get pregnant and are spending money on a "mummy mot". Get in the sea. I am not saying I should be the one choosing the worthy causes but clearly as a country we have not enough money. Why can't we be giving money to mental health services or hospitals or ambulance services or homeless people or something to stop people dying on small boats. I don't know I just feel like they are worthier causes than paying for Bryony to sit and complain when SHE CLEARLY HAD ENOUGH MONEY FOR HER HOUSE, HER FERTILITY TREATMENT, HER CAR, HER PELVIC FLOOR PHYSIOTHERAPIST.
Maybe I'm wrong. I know she thinks the country should be paying her to have a baby but I don't really understand why? I read that it's something to do with the children now will support me when I'm old a retired so she's doing me a favour? But I'm not convinced.
I agree with you and honestly feel strongly about every single thing you said. I think she is morally disgusting and a rephrensible, narcissistic, spoilt, pampered little brat.

The UC rules can be bent and it's an easily manipulated system. All she has to do is prove no/little income and keep her savings under 16k (mummy and daddy will be holding the rest of her nest eggs for her). She even got the system to cut the baby out of her to the gentle lull of classical music because she couldn't bear the idea of actually working to push him out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure the Mummy MOT lady was the first person ever (apart from Bryony obviously) to have put a finger inside Bryony’s vag ✌🏻

• Sick
She had a C Section.....so why would there be any issues? Like saying I crashed the car...so I checked my central heating...

• Haha
Pregnancy itself can cause pelvic floor dysfunction, as well as pain and future risks from a c-section. It wasn't the easy way out to protect her vag that she thought it was, but I think she accepted that was all irrational and related to her mental illness.

I won't watch that video, I'm too repulsed by her general attitude to life, it's a step too far to hear her overshare.

Reactions: 4
What a vile human. Always looking to lie, steal, beg or manipulate someone to avoid being a responsible adult. And she wants to claim benefits for her laziness when the country is struggling and others can't even afford to eat. A rich person looking for tax breaks makes me sick. 26 and never worked an honest day in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If someone on a council estate boasted about getting benefits as much as Bryony does the Daily Mail would be all over them. She's actually revolting. Who is she aiming these posts at?

Is that how it works, you show it in a video and can claim it as a tax write-off? Surprised she isn't claiming her fertility treatments as a business expense since she's now decided to focus her career entirely around the poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just leaving this here. Bryony's post on Instagram and the bookcase on John Lewis website.

Editing to add, I don't know how tax deduction works. Can anyone explain what money off or money back she would get if she used it in a video.
My understanding is she could claim the VAT back if it can be classed as a business expense.

She loves to act so high and mighty with her bought baby and her middle class mummy mates but her attitude is that the world owes her everything and nothing is ever her fault or within her control to change. I can't see how Oryn can grow up to be well adjusted in any sense, especially once her parents pass away.
---
What kind of dancing did she do? Surprised she said she did it competitively until she was 20 if she had chronic pain/fatigue symptoms since she was 15.
It's probably one of those magical chronic illnesses that so many internet grifters seem to have that only flare up when it's convenient to them/something they want to get out of doing, never when it's something they enjoy 🙄

• Heart
I’ve just checked her social blade and she deleted a massive amount of videos a few months ago. She’s lost 500k views from them. Now it’s was probably a few of her awfully cringy early videos ( although how to fake a period is still there 🙃)

I thought she was getting a social media agent/ manager?Surely they’d tell her that reducing channel views means less promotion in the algorithm.
her Video views are tracking downward since she’s come back “to Work”. People must be sick of hearing about how awful pregnancy is and how much she suffered. I know I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Funny to hear about her old videos. I wonder if she wanted to hide them for more credibility among her new mummy friends, or maybe she realised she’d been way too honest about finances / ‘’support’’ from ma’maa and pa’paa and her new storyline didn’t match up. They really were a good laugh. The medical stuff was insane too - a classic is the one where she bought a machine which could telepathically heal her mystery injury via her toenail clippings. Come to think of it there’s plenty of Munchausen’s evidence in there too. Either way it was a good choice professionally.

Still, her honesty will always be her downfall publicly claiming that the ugly £500 furniture she’s ‘’lusting after’’ (Bryony.. please.) will be tax deductible if she works it into a video. I actually wondered if that was a subtle way of telling us she makes enough solely from YT to reach the tax threshold - I’m not convinced.

Under 10K views on her recent video. Nobody cares about her boring pram or pelvic floor.

• Heart
I've met some people who play the system to get what they want but this is so far beyond normal "oh this is true on a technicality so I'll stick it in there" that it's actually vile. The system is there for people who desperately need it (and is insufficient for that purpose, I would argue), not for yummy mummies who don't feel like working.
As an aside, I can't be the only one who really dislikes how much Oryn is stuck in front of a screen can I? I haven't raised a child so maybe it's not my place to say but introducing children to screens as a stop-gap for parenting can't be healthy for the kids, surely?

• Heart
I've over a decade of experience in child and adolescent psychology (and <12 education). My focus has been on wellbeing and academic attainment, and my infant was never purposely put in front of the TV, if that answers anything. I was also home alone without aging parents to help.

For someone who is an “expert” and has all this baby training through fostering she wasn’t half shovelling that porridge into her son 😳

Reactions: 2
Her 8 month old sleeps 15 hours a night and only wakes once or twice. That makes her so tired. The long morning nap to herself, 2 hr afternoon nap, him being asleep by 6pm, and having a day every week without him is just not enough me time, because she has to sort the dishwasher and briefly use the phone "for work".

Baby is usually upset and unhappy to where he needs to be sat right infront of a TV to distract him daily because she can't parent. 2-3 feeds a day, a bottle of formula and a tiny bit of food. Is he under-stimulated and hungry, and is that deliberate 🥺

She had savings to use up and redid her kitchen so she could claim benefits 😡 But it's OK guys, because she has seperate savings for her many holidays. She's so relatable as she can't even move out of her 2 bedroom flat for up to 5 years. How will she even afford a 3 bed when she has her next baby, quick, donate now! The fact she's even considering another child when she can't cope now is very unsettling.
---
For someone who is an “expert” and has all this baby training through fostering she wasn’t half shovelling that porridge into her son 😳
I'd blocked that bit out! And that's her best parenting for the camera. Imagine how aggressive and unpleasant she is off camera. Any affection comes across forced and fake. She's uncomfortable to watch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She had savings to use up and redid her kitchen so she could claim benefits 😡 But it's OK guys, because she has seperate savings for her many holidays. She's so relatable as she can't even move out of her 2 bedroom flat for up to 5 years. How will she even afford a 3 bed when she has her next baby, quick, donate now!
I know the general consensus here is that her parents fund her lifestyle. But surely they’re either retired or retiring soon? She let slip in a recent video that her car was bought with the junior isa that her parent set up for her. They defo own her flat. will they just keep funding her forever?

I really don’t understand the money thing with her. Did she really think that one YouTube video a week would support herself and a child? She got caught up in the idea of being a mum at such a young age she never considered why people wait. You know, stable relationship and established career just don’t seem to be on her radar.

the Channel memberships and tips all seem very desperate. I’m sure she thought she’d be rolling in it but who wants to pay for what you’re getting for free?

Does she not realise that in the vast majority of modern relationships, especially amongst our generation, housework and childcare are split? A partner IS someone who helps with washing, dishes, childcare etc - “You cooked tonight, I’ll do the dishes” “You’ve had the kids all day, I’ll do bedtime whilst you put your feet up”. Plus two incomes means more financial stability.

I’ve said it before but all her perceptions of relationships and men seem to come from her being chronically online with little to no real life experience. To be honest, if she was to date I can imagine her ending up in a relationship where she does all the housework and childcare purely because her attitude and seeming hatred towards men would put off a lot of the men who do pull their weight at home.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.