Brummymummy #56 Does anyone have a number for the mug police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well since the twats been showcased on Matalan she’s probably going to buy the kids more stuff now, then maybe they’ll be showcased too.

Everything is calculated, dont forget.

Reactions: 17
So last week she wasnt sharing private health matters and this week she is telling us Ste is off to A and E.

If you are still home how has he got there Babs-he driven there with a dodgy knee?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So last week she wasnt sharing private health matters and this week she is telling us Ste is off to A and E.

If you are still home how has he got there Babs-he driven there with a dodgy knee?
Probably sent him off on Erin's bike

A family emergency means things like grandma has been rushed to hospital or
Toto has rabies and has been put down.
Not daddy almost fell into the canal and scraped his knee.
Don't you have a full bag of savlon for that one babs get your AD out 😉

Exactly we are not allowed to know about a covid test but would she tell us about ste being shecked for an STD after his Brighton trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm so so so sorry but,,,,,,,

I burst out laughing at the thought of him fishing his bike out of the canal 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️😳

Hope his knee is ok 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Probably sent him off on Erin's bike

A family emergency means things like grandma has been rushed to hospital or
Toto has rabies and has been put down.
Not daddy almost fell into the canal and scraped his knee.
Don't you have a full bag of savlon for that one babs get your AD out 😉

Exactly we are not allowed to know about a covid test but would she tell us about ste being shecked for an STD after his Brighton trip?
🍿This will send her in to a full breakdown... will it beat the crying on the bathroom floor in Disney Paris?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
But what happened to the mashed potato???! Has it sunk to the bottom of Birmingham canal?! Was it literally the straw that broke the camels back, the mash toppling poor Ste into the ground and hurtling his bike into the water?!

Ps as a cyclist genuinely feel for the guy. Bike injuries hurt. A lot. And this was his weekly freedom. That'll hurt too.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Oh, I didn't realise how easy it was to make a complaint to ASA 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Something felt wrong when she was cleaning 😂😂😂😂 yeah emma probably the feel of a mop in your hand

But what happened to the mashed potato???! Has it sunk to the bottom of Birmingham canal?! Was it literally the straw that broke the camels back, the mash toppling poor Ste into the ground and hurtling his bike into the water?!

Ps as a cyclist genuinely feel for the guy. Bike injuries hurt. A lot. And this was his weekly freedom. That'll hurt too.
Omg it was powdered mash too. Is the canal now one big river of mashed potato can anyone confirm this???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh good lord..

1. I can tell that Babs thinks as soon as Sandra has her jab that's it they can be over hugging, kissing and throwing parties. Erm no, Babs. You need to allow a few weeks for protection not to mention having the second dose and letting immunity build after that. Also, if you're assuming you'll be able to jump the queue for a vaccine, newsflash - you won't. Hope that helps.

2. Stephen in the canal 🤣🤦 in all seriousness I don't wish anything bad on them in fact I'm looking forward to seeing Babs having to take care of Ste - I think he could milk this! Have Emma bring you tea in bed, fully homeschool the kids, cook dinners etc... Babs will crumble at the very thought 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
didn’t she say exactly the same thing last week when she was doing the Matalan shop? Or did she forget the kids and buy all the clothes for herself
Last week he’d grown 14 feet which confused us as we weren’t sure if there’d be room for all the new shoes in the utility cupboard and Pus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So PUS has had an accident and hurt himself enough to need an A&E trip and she rushes off to tell 134k people! 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh good lord..

1. I can tell that Babs thinks as soon as Sandra has her jab that's it they can be over hugging, kissing and throwing parties. Erm no, Babs. You need to allow a few weeks for protection not to mention having the second dose and letting immunity build after that. Also, if you're assuming you'll be able to jump the queue for a vaccine, newsflash - you won't. Hope that helps.

2. Stephen in the canal 🤣🤦 in all seriousness I don't wish anything bad on them in fact I'm looking forward to seeing Babs having to take care of Ste - I think he could milk this! Have Emma bring you tea in bed, fully homeschool the kids, cook dinners etc... Babs will crumble at the very thought 🤣
She will have ethan do it, he wants to be a vet 😂

I bet its a distraction from a lot of mugs maybe not arriving

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.